Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 71. (Read 102457 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
are you working on a solution so people that runs windows wallet also can run masternode and not only linux users?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MonacoCoin Team Member
What is your marketing strategy?

For the moment, we don't want to announce too much, because novaexchange is not enough for us.

We don't want people to lose interest in our project just because of the fact that it's only on NovaExchange.

We paid already 2 new exchanges, and we hope they'll add our market soon.

And we're in discussion with korean and chineses exchanges to try to expand our trading markets over there.

Once we'll have solid trading exchanges, we'll begin do disclose more information.

Bittrex not in your plans?

What about connectivity/compatibility with other chains using bridging features (e.g. Ark's SmartBridge) ?

Bittrex is in our plans, but they add really big projects right now backed up by important ICOs.

We made the choice not to do any ICO, so we begin small but we plan to have an healthy growth.

Once we feel our project is interesting for such an exchange, we'll really push our demand.

About connectivity/compatibility, we have some ideas that need to be studied, so I can't say anything about this right now, but that's not a no.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hello,

how can I mine this coin using a VPS  Huh

Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty

It's forbidden by most part of the providers to mine via VPS to my knowledge. But if you're talking about setting a masternode, there is a tutorial on our website :

https://monacocoin.net/en/tutoriel-how-to-create-masternode/

Hi sir, how many coin i can make if i running the masternode ?

See few posts above...
Activity: 58
Hello,

Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty

It's forbidden by most part of the providers to mine via VPS to my knowledge. But if you're talking about setting a masternode, there is a tutorial on our website :

Hi sir, how many coin i can make if i running the masternode ?

For the moment, we don't want to announce too much, because novaexchange is not enough for us.

We don't want people to lose interest in our project just because of the fact that it's only on NovaExchange.

And we're in discussion with korean and chineses exchanges to try to expand our trading markets over there.

Once we'll have solid trading exchanges, we'll begin do disclose more information.

Bittrex not in your plans?

What about connectivity/compatibility with other chains using bridging features (e.g. Ark's SmartBridge) ?
MonacoCoin Team Member

Activity: 90
Finest currency trading site.Wishing for a good future
MonacoCoin Team Member
I have a question on POS , as I understand it, the generation of rewards for POS will go with 131 400 block ?

The only form of staking there is are masternodes. Masternodes are not really Proof of Stake, it's subject to debat.

But there is already rewards for masternodes (20% of every block), and it will increase at 50% on block 131 400.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
I have a question on POS , as I understand it, the generation of rewards for POS will go with 131 400 block ?
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hey, dev, we need new exchange https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XMCC/ seems down  Undecided

The listing payments have been done on cryptopia and coinexchange.

Right now there's nothing we can do except to wait  Sad
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hey, dev, we need new exchange https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_XMCC/ seems down  Undecided
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
I am getting 7 confirmations in an hour... Is anything wrong?
Has there been a hacker attack in the pool?

Quite good amount of yiimp pool was hacked these day
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hello! How much coins is paying per day one masternode now? masternode need 1000 coins?

How much masternode is paying per day?

At the moment, there is around 1140 MCC generated per day for the masternodes.

There is a 183 masternodes right now, so around 6,2 MCC per day.

Yes, you need 1000 coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
Hello! How much coins is paying per day one masternode now? masternode need 1000 coins?
MonacoCoin Team Member
Hello,

Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Has there been a hacker attack in the pool?
Activity: 5
Hello,

Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty
MonacoCoin Team Member
The total MCCs for masternodes depend on what? Collected fees?

The amout of MCC generated per block (10 now, 20% for masternodes and 80% for miners) and the fees.
Pages:
Jump to: