Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 74. (Read 102457 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Where can I see the list of masternod

In the client, debug console -> masternodelist
WATCHDOG_EXPIRED this is normal?
Mining tks!

Happy to announce my pool, if you are lucky, you can watch 500GH/s hashing CNT (:
Centurion enthusiast, here we are!

The purpose of this pool is to give to miners what they mine!
-- Shocked 2%, 1.5%, 1%--->0.5% FEE   Shocked                    
-- Shocked Payouts every 500 seconds start from 5 MCC  Shocked

##########
########################/Specification/###########
#                                               ##########                                                                        
#-- These pool is free of use, only 0.5% fee is used for cover the transaction fee.                    
#      (The amount of coin earned will be airdropped to all miners)                                                                
#-- Very easy to use, just put your wallet and choose the port that fit best with your hardware                      
#-- 3 different port each coin ->                                                                                                          
#         stratum+tcp://107.150.7.122:3108                                              
#                 static diff. 0.005 (CPU ENTHUSIAST)                                                                    
#          stratum+tcp://107.150.7.122:3132                                                                            
#                 var diff, only use if more than ~10GH/s rent                                                                          
#          stratum+tcp://107.150.7.122:3156                                                                            
#                 var diff, start very low and get stable after 10-15 minutes. Use this if unsure Smiley                          
#                         this port is good starting from 1-2 Mhash to 5-6GH/s                                                      
#################################################################

The pool is located in USA (Los Angeles). New Servers in Europe are coming Wink

Feel free to write me if you have some questions  Cool

http://centurioncoin.ddns.net/  <-- Pool (or by ip -> http://107.150.7.122/ )

Best regards from Italy, centurionMiner
how can I see the statistics of payments for my vorker?

I got twenty blocks from this pool, but no payout !!!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MonacoCoin Team Member

In the client, debug console -> masternodelist
MonacoCoin Team Member
- Max coin available : unllimited

A little bit scarry spec, unlim coin can be worth nothing in future.

- Max coin available: 50 Millions

No??

Yes, the maximum is 50 millions.
Mining tks!

Happy to announce my pool, if you are lucky, you can watch 500GH/s hashing CNT (:

##########
#-- These pool is free of use, only 0.5% fee is used for cover the transaction fee.                    
#-- Very easy to use, just put your wallet and choose the port that fit best with your hardware                      
#                 var diff, start very low and get stable after 10-15 minutes. Use this if unsure Smiley                          

how can I see the statistics of payments for my vorker?
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
- Max coin available : unllimited

A little bit scarry spec, unlim coin can be worth nothing in future.

- Max coin available: 50 Millions

No??
Activity: 148
Mining tks!

##########

Activity: 1652
Merit: 382
Hi ! Launched today masternode what it means
MonacoCoin Team Member
The Slack is now opened to everyone, if you want to be a part of the community, if you need help setting masternodes or anything else, feel free to join us
This slack team is formed by the dev team or another person

It's the slack from the devteam  Smiley

The Slack is now opened to everyone, if you want to be a part of the community, if you need help setting masternodes or anything else, feel free to join us

You is Dev MonacoCoin @monacoCoin

Hello, this is tricky, we're gonna do something about this, I use monacoCoin on Btctalk and elkmar on slack. Freetrax use monacocoin on slack.
Activity: 112

You is Dev MonacoCoin @monacoCoin
Activity: 165
This slack team is formed by the dev team or another person
MonacoCoin Team Member
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io

##########

Hi,

and many thank's for your new pool server for monacoCoin .

I add your pool to offical announce.

Thank's
Activity: 401
Merit: 251
Still learning
Happy to announce my pool, if you are lucky, you can watch 500GH/s hashing (:

-- Shocked Payouts every 500 seconds start from 5 MCC  Shocked

##########

Best regards from Italy, centurionMiner[/s]
MonacoCoin Team Member
Registrations are opened again on NovaExchange
please help run the masternode
my teamviewer

281 766 010

k4ad27
Unable to start HTTP server. See debug log for details.
www.monoeci.io
Hi, last news of monacoCoin :

Actually 175 masternodes is working to MonacoCoin networks, also the hash networks is up to 200Gh/z (difficulty 6693.82978424958)

One other multipool for monacocoin : https://www.mining-dutch.nl/ and https://www.mining-dutch.nl/pools/monacocoin.php?page=login

Bonus Smiley

Picture of monanco this morning

Thank's for your support
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
can i solo mine?
www.monoeci.io
Code:
firedog@vultr:~/sentinel$ ./venv/bin/py.test ./test
========================== test session starts ===========================
platform linux2 -- Python 2.7.6, pytest-3.0.1, py-1.4.31, pluggy-0.3.1
rootdir: /home/firedog/sentinel, inifile:
collected 20 items

test/integration/test_jsonrpc.py F
test/unit/test_models.py ..
test/unit/test_monacoCoin_config.py .
test/unit/test_monacoCoind_data_shims.py ..
test/unit/test_monacoCoiny_things.py .....
test/unit/test_submit_command.py .
test/unit/models/test_proposals.py ...
test/unit/models/test_superblocks.py .....

================================ FAILURES ================================
[color=red]____________________________ test_monacoCoind ____________________________[/color]

def test_monacoCoind():
        config_text = monacoCoinConfig.slurp_config_file(config.monacoCoin_conf)
        network = 'mainnet'
        is_testnet = False
        genesis_hash = u'0000005be1eb05b05fb45ae38ee9c1441514a65343cd146100a574de4278f1a3'
        for line in config_text.split("\n"):
            if line.startswith('testnet=1'):
                network = 'testnet'
                is_testnet = True
                genesis_hash = u'000008f18ad6913eed878632efbb83909272d493e5c065789330eb23ab65b5cf'

creds = monacoCoinConfig.get_rpc_creds(config_text, network)
        monacoCoind = monacoCoinDaemon(**creds)
        assert monacoCoind.rpc_command is not None

assert hasattr(monacoCoind, 'rpc_connection')

# monacoCoin testnet block 0 hash == 00000bafbc94add76cb75e2ec92894837288a481e5c005f6563d91623bf8bc2c
        # test commands without arguments
>       info = monacoCoind.rpc_command('getinfo')

[color=red]test/integration/test_jsonrpc.py[/color]:34:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
[color=red]lib/monacoCoind.py[/color]:42: in rpc_command
    return self.rpc_connection.__getattr__(params[0])(*params[1:])
[color=red]venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bitcoinrpc/authproxy.py[/color]:139: in __call__
    response = self._get_response()
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

self =

def _get_response(self):
        http_response = self.__conn.getresponse()
        if http_response is None:
            raise JSONRPCException({
                'code': -342, 'message': 'missing HTTP response from server'})

content_type = http_response.getheader('Content-Type')
        if content_type != 'application/json':
            raise JSONRPCException({
>               'code': -342, 'message': 'non-JSON HTTP response with \'%i %s\' from server' % (http_response.status, http_response.reason)})
[color=red]E           JSONRPCException: -342: non-JSON HTTP response with '401 Unauthorized' from server

venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/bitcoinrpc/authproxy.py[/color]:187: JSONRPCException
[color=red]================== 1 failed, 19 passed in 1.02 seconds ===================[/color]

Please help, whats wrong? and in the wallet i see "4618c8e84f50dc0489e7a46e6875e4bfea518fd5dd95bc9d5406f4dce81bf0d4-1": "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED"

Hi,

other some other persons have same probleme, because is run monacoiCoind or sentinel with root .

Create one user for run monacoCoin and sentinel  And restart test Smiley

Regard's
Pages:
Jump to: