Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Monoeci - A cryptocurrency for Monaco - page 70. (Read 102457 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It was said that there was a premine on block 1 to 7200. We never hid it, it's written in every ann, and our code is open source so it can be checked over there too.

We plan to have around 50 000 000 coins, so our premine represent 14% of the max total of the coin.

Moreover, it's our personnal fund which are used for the moment, and we'll never push the market down. It's not in the project interest, and not in our interest too.

It's your choice to trust us, you can do it or not. In the weeks to come, there will be some information that will prove that we are totally serious about this project.

Somebody is pushing down the market... It was $1.11 and suddenly someone "decided" to start selling 50% off....

Well, it's a normal behaviour for such an illiquid market. The spread is often around 30-40%, so if you are impatient and sell at the best bid you would make the price crash by 30-40% instantly. The price is not really relevant here.

A lot of hodlers could make the price crash by more than 90% if they were to market sell all their coins.

We just need bigger exchanges to have more liquidity Smiley
Activity: 28
It was said that there was a premine on block 1 to 7200. We never hid it, it's written in every ann, and our code is open source so it can be checked over there too.

We plan to have around 50 000 000 coins, so our premine represent 14% of the max total of the coin.

Moreover, it's our personnal fund which are used for the moment, and we'll never push the market down. It's not in the project interest, and not in our interest too.

It's your choice to trust us, you can do it or not. In the weeks to come, there will be some information that will prove that we are totally serious about this project.

Somebody is pushing down the market... It was $1.11 and suddenly someone "decided" to start selling 50% off....
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
MonacoCoin Team Member

Now i know why they call you newbie.Circulating supply is 2 million and total supply is 9 million.7 million coins are in hands of dev.Now you go learn CRYPTOGRAPHY

i'll be keeping an eye on it that's for sure. it was a small enough investment to take a risk. 7M is in the hands of the dev's. so the ball is definitely in their hands.

Total coins are 50 mln. 10 - 15 % premine for dev team is typical these days..
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
Hi,

I receive some questions about wallet and masternode, for see masternode list (and private send options) to your wallet select 'Setting' -> 'Options' and activate options

For french Wallet :

Activity: 176
Congrats to all Monacocoin holder...   

FYI from 1st page. I think everybody knows this coin is premined.

Code:
Block repartition for POW:

Block 1 à 7200 – > 8 Millions de MCC forgouvernance
Gouvernance division :

20% For networks (dedicated server buy, security of networks …)
    30% For communication (social media, publication internet and papers)
    10% for devellopeur and technical update
    50% for R&D payement terminal for customer and trader

Block 7200 a 270000 -> 10 MCC per block (about 12 months) 2.628 Millions MCC

Block 270001 à 532800 -> 5 MCC per block (about 12 mois)  1.314 Millions MCC

Block 532801 à 1058400 -> 3 MCC per block (about 24 mois) 1.576 Millions MCC

Block 1058401 à 1584000 -> 2 MCC per block (about 24 mois)  1.051 Millions MCC

After block 1584001 -> 1 MCC per block soit 525600 MCC per years.

Block 1-7200 (1000 MCC per block)  = 7,200,000 MCC premine LMAO! Grin
Block 7201-270000 (10 MCC per Block) = 2,628,000 MCC (12 months mining) and yeah tried mining. it's not working.

Mining works, dude...

Furthermore, MN payments are punctual
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
FYI from 1st page. I think everybody knows this coin is premined.

Code:
Block repartition for POW:

Block 1 à 7200 – > 8 Millions de MCC forgouvernance
Gouvernance division :

20% For networks (dedicated server buy, security of networks …)
    30% For communication (social media, publication internet and papers)
    10% for devellopeur and technical update
    50% for R&D payement terminal for customer and trader

Block 7200 a 270000 -> 10 MCC per block (about 12 months) 2.628 Millions MCC

Block 270001 à 532800 -> 5 MCC per block (about 12 mois)  1.314 Millions MCC

Block 532801 à 1058400 -> 3 MCC per block (about 24 mois) 1.576 Millions MCC

Block 1058401 à 1584000 -> 2 MCC per block (about 24 mois)  1.051 Millions MCC

After block 1584001 -> 1 MCC per block soit 525600 MCC per years.

Block 1-7200 (1000 MCC per block)  = 7,200,000 MCC premine LMAO! Grin
Block 7201-270000 (10 MCC per Block) = 2,628,000 MCC (12 months mining) and yeah tried mining. it's not working.
Activity: 206
www.monoeci.io
Hi,

Great news about monacoCoin :

MonacoCoin Masternode is added to https://masternodes.pro[/b]]https://masternodes.pro

It's amazing website for ROI of masternode and many information about networks !

Many thank's for your support, webmaster of masternodes.pro and monacoCoin Team for this listing !!

Activity: 74
Now i know why they call you newbie.Circulating supply is 2 million and total supply is 9 million.7 million coins are in hands of dev.Now you go learn CRYPTOGRAPHY
how do you pay the exchanges for the listing? If you did not have time to buy at the bottom, then it's only you who are to blame,
 Grin
Activity: 140

I agree that now much is needed to promote the project and this information or who did not hide.

But this situation with all the young projects, with the safety of all coins will be in the hands of users!
legendary
Activity: 964
Merit: 1000
Explain the beginners from where you understand this?
Empty words are not backed up by reliable information here - please keep it to yourself.

http://block.monacocoin.net:8080/richlist
legendary

i'll be keeping an eye on it that's for sure. it was a small enough investment to take a risk. 7M is in the hands of the dev's. so the ball is definitely in their hands.
Explain the beginners from where you understand this?
Empty words are not backed up by reliable information here - please keep it to yourself.
Activity: 74
Inferno man you are legendary and you have experience tell this guy that this coin looks suspicious

how can it be a premin if the total emigration of 50 million and the whole is mined 9 million go learn math
legendary
Guys team has 80% of the coins.Its all Premined.They are just acting like its low supply selling only 6k at nova.its all fake.Its too much risky and CENTRALIZED coin.Dump may come anytime.I dont know people who buy without seeing richlist and explorer.

Yeah curious about this as well. coinmarketcap and masternodes.pro list the current supply as 2M but clearly on the block explorer it shows ~9M. @monacoCoin care to clarify?
Guys team has 80% of the coins.Its all Premined.They are just acting like its low supply selling only 6k at nova.its all fake.Its too much risky and CENTRALIZED coin.Dump may come anytime.I dont know people who buy without seeing richlist and explorer.

Thank you for your opinion, but I will say so that "who does not risk that does not drink champagne" - I have several MASTERNODE and they have long been working to arrive.
Of course, if you have fear, do not take risks, and I and many others are very happy about this project!

And one more thing - please do not engage in black PR, it is not ethical and will return to you the same (You are the author of these topics ):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21368084 - "Masternode coin developer needed for new project"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19986647 - "ANN DEVELOPERS NEEDED FOR NEW COIN ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE CONTACT"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19819141 - "NEW DEVS NEEDED FOR MAKING A COIN"

PS> Let's respect each other!
Activity: 64
Is there a timeline on a second exchange?
MonacoCoin Team Member
Our masternodes stats are now available on Masternodes.pro
MonacoCoin Team Member
are you working on a solution so people that runs windows wallet also can run masternode and not only linux users?

You can already run a masternode while using windows via a vps and via a virtual machine.

Moreover, desper123 gave a method tu run sentinel on windows :

Installing Sentinel on Windows

It is assumed that the first steps for installing the masternode have already been completed before installing Sentinel.

Download and install Python 2.7.x from here https://www.python.org/downloads/
Add C: \ Python27 and C: \ Python27 \ Scripts to the PATH environment variable. (System Properties -> Environment Variables)

Install PIP - https://pip.pypa.io/...-to-install-pip.
For this you need to download https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py and run python get-pip.py in the same directory.
Other ways to install PIP on Windows: http: // stackoverflow ... pip-on-windows

Install Virtualenv by running pip install virtualenv

Download the sent and unzip to the directory C: \ sentinel (you can specify another, but for example here it will be this one)

We execute in the directory C: \ sentinel

virtualenv venv
venv \ Scripts \ pip install -r requirements.txt

Editing sentinel.conf by specifying the path to monacoCoin.conf in the monacoCoin_conf parameter.

Create a C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.bat file with the following content:
@echo off
set HOME =.
cd C: \ sentinel
C: \ sentinel \ venv \ Scripts \ python C: \ sentinel \ bin \ sentinel.py
Create a C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.vbs file with the following content:
Install WshShell = CreateObject ("WScript.Shell")
WshShell.Run chr (34) & "C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.bat" & Chr (34), 0
Install WshShell = Nothing
This intermediate vbs-script is needed in order to not open the console window when executing through the task scheduler.

We add the action C: \ sentinel \ sentinel.vbs to the task scheduler (Control Panel -> Administration -> Task Scheduler -> Create Task ...)
Trigger indicate "Daily", repeat the task 1 min.

Launch the Coin.

Who do not mind throwing a couple of coins for setting, my wallet MQfTBAzLpUWhPGsG7K6dSYTkfZju61Sa8G

So normally, you can run a masternode on windows even without VPS or Virtual machine.

A tutorial will be made later.
Pages:
Jump to: