Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 16. (Read 865061 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working method of mining))
Activity: 112
Well, it's still great, in fact it is not known what will after  the development of these technologies.
Activity: 154
Guys  launched such a special algorithm, and the people joined)) I'm happy that they will succeed)) I hope that the fall of the cryptocurrency will not prevent.
Tell me at what stage is the project today 08/09/2018? Have any significant contracts/agreements been reached with partners? What platform will be next after CryptoBridge and Coinexchange?
I think that this project is still being completed, but soon it will become very famous.
Activity: 61
Congrats guys that our banner is live on masternodes.pro. I hope many investors will look forward to invest on our Birake coin. I also suggest to all investor out there to, don't hesitate to trust this dev, because they are working hard to full fill all our worries regarding our hard earned money. GO BIRAKE TEAM.
Activity: 140
TradersGateway masternode investment comparison tool features the most accurate and detailed stats
Activity: 12
hello im kapfo haha
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Tell me at what stage is the project today 08/09/2018? Have any significant contracts/agreements been reached with partners? What platform will be next after CryptoBridge and Coinexchange?
Has anyone already begun to mine? how is the progress, how is the setting? Did you have any difficulties installing it?
A very interesting way for people to get tokens. I would say that it is very promising, but not yet fully understood) I hope that it is promising.
Activity: 14
investors should be very careful with those ones and should have in-depth considerations before deciding to invest their money. Most of them are scam ones, part of them are real ones, and small part of them are good ones.
Good luck with your decision!
The working principle of the masternodes is like a bank deposit. We leave money and take %. But there are some significant differences.
Masternodes - a new version of earnings on crypto-currencies. The scale of the niche is still small, in comparison with the classical mining, but the potential is great.
Activity: 168
At this stage it is difficult to assert that some algorithm will have superiority over another, because the proof of work is old and tested, and proof of possession is young and inexperienced, although the latter is more promising
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I really like this project, when can I implement this project
And you now have a bounty company? I just can not find detailed information anywhere on the forum. Therefore, I think that you will have more activity in social networks if you run a bounty company))
It's nice to watch the project develop every day and the guys try to do something better than the rest! This is very motivating for the reason that they will be ahead of their competitors.
Let's see, after all the project is really good and interesting to many, besides many my friends heard about it and actively discuss.
It's obvious that BIRAKE developing the project and they want more community, namely, the opportunity to purchase a token on a large number of exchanges will help them.
I noticed that there is even an administration here and quick responds to messages, it is usually very rare, it is difficult to found such one chat)
Pages:
Jump to: