Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 27. (Read 865061 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
more and more people are buying in trying to set up masternodes
Activity: 8
Hi  Good Project.. But How we can check that How many tokens have already been sold?
One of the great projects out there, highly skilled dev team together with a nice community.
One of my favorite projects, low coin supply and masternodes. Hopefully the project can gain some more traction, especially now that crypto in general is getting more attention
Activity: 168
It istrue that in todays market it is very hard to have an original idea, it's just overpopulated. But you can have an original approach to the same idea. That can be the difference.
I think that this project is all right with originality.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Looking forward to future updates and announcements. Following this one closely!
Activity: 126
A great project with high earnings. I loved the proposal, I'm going to risk a masternode, maybe I will not go out with a little money in my pocket. BIRAKE Direct to the moon
I am also sure that you can earn a lot of money here.
also what are the possible exchanges can be added to the list?
I think this plan is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this business hopefully plan continues to run smoothly and success
Yes, the developers here control everything, I think this project will have a brilliant future.
Activity: 112
Do you have a Facebook page?
how many coins for masternode?
Hey
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it's the easiest and safe method ever.
I fully agree with you, and I think that soon there will be a lot of investors here.
In general, the coinmarketcap listing highly boost the price, many people will know the project.
Activity: 10
Hey
Have used your website to contribute to several ICOs via pools. Very good website, I recommend investing via pools with your platfrom, it's the easiest and safe method ever.
copper member
Activity: 243
copper member
Activity: 243
Birake project really have a fast phase with the development, even the market is not good now the team is really dedicated and very serious to fulfill all their plans and goals which is a very positive attitude that will surely attract many investors.
I also think that soon many investors will be interested in this project.
if this coin listed in coinmarketcap will be good, also a marketing campaign is needed to spread the word about this coin.
There is any airdrop or bounty to get some coin? I'd like to get in.
a lot of good news that I found on the BIRAKE mining project, and what makes me very happy is that the BIRAKE coin can now be traded in coin exchange
good luck
Yes, it's really good, probably everyone was waiting for when it will be possible to exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: