Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 38. (Read 865090 times)

copper member
Activity: 243
Merit: 0
What is the maximum supply?

Max supply is 300 000 000 BIR
Activity: 154
Would you like to customize the Birake website for viewing in several languages so that people from all over the world understand the project better?
Activity: 112
how are things with Birake?
I'm interested on this business. I will wait for this to see what is going to take place!Good luck!
Activity: 126
Now Birake coin is looking really great.happy to see price up Birake coin.
The whole market has been in turmoil recently.However, I have seen your project. The planning and route are very clear. As long as the project is kept up to date, I believe I can get a higher return.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Is it real?? 2000% of roi is a huge profit. Interesting, I would learn more about your project.
Can we have some similar options like one-click masternode setup for noobs? I see this is picking up pretty much interest with new projects and would recommend this feature to be implemented if possible.
The main theme that in the future it has ensured the progress of the idea!
Activity: 168
What is the maximum supply?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been estimated!  Good luck team!
Birake team member really work fast for their project.i'm really impressed about this project.
copper member
have a question, i can encrypt my wallet, and lock it, while i have a MN, right?

Yes, you can
copper member
What's new on this? Another exchange? Basically I don't like the time right now, too many exchanges appears. What make your different with others one

This project is not an exchange! Our company will provide an exchange platform for who wants to rent one.
More then this all the exchanges will have sharing orders between them.
Hope you discover pretty resources to develop your idea! A very excellent vision, arguable design, faultless design.  Good luck devs!
have a question, i can encrypt my wallet, and lock it, while i have a MN, right?
Activity: 56
BIAR - White Label Cryptocurrency is a large scale project. It has a long preparation time. This token will be very valuable and grow. Does this project have bounty or airdrop?
copper member
So how long it takes to see rewards start after setting up the MNs?

Usually it takes between three or four hours.
Activity: 81
What's new on this? Another exchange? Basically I don't like the time right now, too many exchanges appears. What make your different with others one
Activity: 126
how many tokens i need to start masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: