Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 39. (Read 865090 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi guys. How are the prices?
Activity: 112
I hope this ICO will be smash. Acquainted approach, blameless activity, really good business.
Yeah dev is really working very hard for this project
Hello, who knows when the next exchange will be?
If I want to devide my coins to optimize staking, can I do that on same wallet? Just different addresses?
Superb community and very good dev he answered my all questions on discord love this community
Yeah, Now Birake community is very mature and growing stronger..
Activity: 154
How to eran free some Birake
Thanks development team for their hard work, keep up.
Hi, I want to know how much I need coins to run masternode?
Greetings, guys. I got in this idea. I'm interested to look how the founders implement the business!
Activity: 56
BIRAKE - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange is a fairly robust pr project. However, it lacks important sources of information to clarify project issues. What is the token that can be exchanged?
Activity: 14
Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.
I believe that Birake will become a more and more valuable coin.
Hi, guys! I got in this project. I'm interested to look how the developers implement the plan.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I want to know if there is a list of possible larger exchanges that can confirm that they will work with this BIRAKE project?
I also know that this is a good project to do.
Activity: 168
Birake coin just hit #1 on Crypto-bridge by volume. This is another exciting news -- Birake go to the moon
I think Birake have full chance to get listed on cryptaldash exchange.Vot are running maybe for Birake. If Birake hit on this exchange,then popularity of this coin will be grow very much and price can spike huge.
I believe that this plan is rather a gainful investment at the present time.Good luck fellows.
If you fail to fulfill the plan, then what will happen?
Pages:
Jump to: