Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][POS] BIRAKE.COM - White Label Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 37. (Read 865090 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I wish this idea becomes a great advance. Really good logo, impeccably results, well-advised design.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Birake coin prediction really great for future.now time to invest in Birake coin.
If Birake team keep up their very good works, keep their dedication on Birake project.
Day by day Birake coin going to more trusted.i'm happy with trade this coin.
Activity: 126
Hey, this project seems pretty nice and well-organized!
Amazing project I'm sure that this project have target to hit binance
Activity: 112
Is your coin indicated on coinmasternodes?
Members of the Birake project team work hard. It is seen, continue
The project has a clear road map with very strong dev team. I believe in the success of the project. Wish success!
Greetings fellows! I rely that the project will perform all that has been target!
how many coins better stack?
guys, what is the block please tell me
Activity: 154
Is it possible to create a masternode by collecting 1,000 Birake there? Or do I have to buy a masternode from the official website?
Hello, you have a great project, I wish you luck and prosperity! I'm delighted with him.
I wish this idea will be successful! Riveting activity, seamless project, acquainted idea!
Hi all. It is really interesting plan. Noticing idea, seamless vision.
Birake stayed strongly in front of unbelievable deeply falls of bitcoin and most top altcoins. As a result of this, I believe when bitcoin and top altcoins recover, Birake will take off.
I wish that the plan will perform all that has been target! Riveting results, wise results.  Good luck team!
it's very good that you can see the real names of your team members on the site, since I saw a lot of MNs with anonymous team members who suddenly disappear.
What is the maximum supply?

Max supply is 300 000 000 BIR
Wow, it's amazing. I'm glad to be a part of such a big project.
Pages:
Jump to: