Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] - QUANTLAB - REFORMING MASTERNODE ECOSYSTEM - page 4. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What simply amaze me about Quantlab is that, you can convert your money into QNT and just hold to earn rewards similar to interest, trade on an exchange to buy other digital currencies or buy goods or services online and offline where it will be accepted in the future. Simply superb!
Activity: 29
great project and goals. wherein you don't have to worry because this is a project that provides secured crypto experience to all their users and investors.
exactly! that is what the netizen are looking for. a company that they can trust 100% which can give satisfaction and all the needs when it comes to cryptocurrency.
is there an assurance that our investment here is safe and secured? want to know more details about this. before to decide whether i will invest here or not.
Activity: 182
it seems to me that the masternodes are not very active in the market and very few people invest in them. I think that the time is already in the past.

I agree, but I think Quantlab maybe have something up their sleeves that will make their project great. Once again I reiterate, projects using masternodes are really not working right now, they needed something that will level up their game and project.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
it seems to me that the masternodes are not very active in the market and very few people invest in them. I think that the time is already in the past.
Activity: 57
This is project will surely becomes a hit on the community. Many crypto enthusiast finds POS project that have potential in a long term run. And I am sure this one will have a future in the long run because they are aiming for a stable and good developing project.
Activity: 112
quantlab is a form of online digital money that can be easily transferred all around the world in a blink of an eye with nearly non-existent transaction fees. isn't it amazing? want to have this in the soonest time.
wow! yes truly amazing! aside from that features, we can also convert our money into QNT and just hold to earn rewards similar to interest, trade on an exchange to buy other digital currencies or buy goods or services online and offline where it will be accepted in the future.
Activity: 126
12 days to go and quantlab pre sale is coming. sooo excited about this and will surely join here.
Activity: 21
great project and goals. wherein you don't have to worry because this is a project that provides secured crypto experience to all their users and investors.
exactly! that is what the netizen are looking for. a company that they can trust 100% which can give satisfaction and all the needs when it comes to cryptocurrency.
brand new
Activity: 0
CoinTrades is offering free listing for first 10 submitted coins.You can submit your coin for listing.

There is also free voting for listing if you decided to submit it later.

More info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-cointrades-affiliate-system-shares-system-voting-coupons-5027275
Exchange: https://www.cointrades.pw
Activity: 60
Great project and goals. I'm really excited because of the goal of having a crypto with almost zero transaction fees and others. Transaction fees often hold back crypto users to transfer/use them to different exchanges. Great Project!

Do you have links with the telegram channels where I can follow latest updates?
pls update me when you have already the links with their telegram. want to visit the link. i can surely get more information there.
Activity: 59
quant coin is a proof of stake and masternode crypto developed in proof of stake 3.0 consensus and built in masternode from dash core code. providing a fast and secured crypto experience.
Activity: 24
I do not understand the QUANTLAB project. Can you give me more information? For example, how does it work?
i think it's better for the team to have video presentation of what their project quantlab is all about. this will a great help to all of us to better understand their platform.
Activity: 17
always be grateful for the opportunities that comes
Activity: 63
Excited about this project, I have been following closely since the swap process and now the road seems to be clean for growth! Waiting and cheering for each new achievement of the team, congratulations staff!

Quantlab ICO also give our investors the chance to adopt quant in early stages and have great discounts....woow!..this is great!..one of the reasons why we are all excited with this project!..congratulations in advance!
yes, i think so! and the team will bring more offers that would benefit us, such a great opportunity that we shouldn't miss.
Activity: 182
I am looking forward for the success of this project..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all coin holders and dev
Activity: 32
Sounds like an Interesting project. Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented,Everything looks very professional and is very clearly presented.

yes, indeed! i do hope that this project will become successful in the near future. the team did a great job coming up with this kind of platform.
Activity: 66
What simply amaze me about Quantlab is that, you can convert your money into QNT and just hold to earn rewards similar to interest, trade on an exchange to buy other digital currencies or buy goods or services online and offline where it will be accepted in the future. Simply superb!
wow! that's one of the great features of quantlab i think. but what is this QNT? pls elaborate further. thank you!
Activity: 29
This is project will surely becomes a hit on the community. Many crypto enthusiast finds POS project that have potential in a long term run. And I am sure this one will have a future in the long run because they are aiming for a stable and good developing project.
Yes, that is true. I believe in that also that the POS or masternode users will become a fan of this project because it will give much potential for the investors to max the profit of their funds. And at the same time this is a legit project which will run on the long term.

same here! this will patronize by netizens. they've already trust this project even in just a short period of time. looking forward for more development of this project.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
Great project and idea, I think this is one of the most promising projects now. This is what the crypto world needs A coin that has their own blockchain that can stand without the help of others. I like this project with powerful devs around their backs.
Activity: 238

Amazing right? Quantlab platform utilizes an energy efficient Proof of stake protocol and a second tier masternode network along with a bloackchain based on self funding to ensure its sustainability.

Pages:
Jump to: