Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] - QUANTLAB - REFORMING MASTERNODE ECOSYSTEM - page 6. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
A very promising project with undeniably great founders..I really love the concept of this very transparent  and friendly people are on this project..Gonna be one of your strong supporter here..

I agree! Quantlab is a very promising project with the great team behind. They allow user to validatestransactions and creates new blocks by performing a certain amount of computation to show the ownership of certain number of cryptocurrency.

IMO, this is why Quantlab is one of the most promising project yet that uses masternode. Hope they won't sell this out and continue to develop the project!
Activity: 126
quantlab coin distribution where 50% of their premine goes to masternode presale in 2 phases, 30% for the project developments, 15% for the advisors and marketing team and the remaining 5% will go to airdrop and bounties.
Activity: 196
QuantLab very great project.Great team with great potential all the best team, and i hope they will success this project and have a good price token in the future.
Activity: 140
aside from our passive income that we can get from quantlab, additional rewards wherein masternode owners will have a 70% shares from block rewards and stakers will have a 30% shares from block rewards.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Now this is the situation on the cryptocurrency market, that you can only earn on new coins and masternodes.
Activity: 322
Quantlab will have an offline wallet that can be downloaded and has an option to generate a paper wallet to safely secure the tokens from online theft. Payment processing in Quantlab can be used either mobile or pc.
Activity: 238
A very promising project with undeniably great founders..I really love the concept of this very transparent  and friendly people are on this project..Gonna be one of your strong supporter here..

I agree! Quantlab is a very promising project with the great team behind. They allow user to validatestransactions and creates new blocks by performing a certain amount of computation to show the ownership of certain number of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 182
I am looking forward for the success of this token..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all token holders and dev

I already joined their discord channel, you should try it too. They are active in updating their channel. I have learned many things that are not posted here. Smiley
Merit: 27
Joined the discord, It's really nice to see new projects like this, everything looks really amazing, seems to be a strong project.
Activity: 280
Quant coin is a Proof of Stake and Masternode crypto developed in proof of stake 3.0 consensus and built in masternode from DASH core code. Providing a fast and secured crypto experience.
quantlab is sure to not disappoint the investors and its team members. If all of them would be one as a whole there would be  a great service.
Activity: 112
Quant coin is a Proof of Stake and Masternode crypto developed in proof of stake 3.0 consensus and built in masternode from DASH core code. Providing a fast and secured crypto experience.
Activity: 140
QuantLab is a Bitcoin-based community-centric cryptocurrency with a focus on decentralization, privacy, and real-world use. It utilizes an energy efficient Proof of Stake protocol and a second-tier Masternode network along with a blockchain based self-funding treasury system ensuring its sustainability
Activity: 378
BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.
I agree! same question for me. Social media bounties would help a lot in spreading the project and to attract more investors to do the staking and also to have a masternode which is the primary product you offer. I hope you consider having more bounties.
That's exactly what I am saying.. Social media is the best and the most easiest way to spread the world about a platform like this. I just hope Quantlab team will consider to have a social media bounty program. I'll be greatful and honored to join and share this project on my social media accounts.
Activity: 322
Quantlab offers a prepaid card that will have its own blockchain to process its transactions, what's interesting about it is that it has no minimum or maximum quantitiy required to spend QNTY tokens and what's more every 10 QNT spent will earn users 0.1 QNT.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
You can get best results having basic tools and coaching advises this is what is going to be provided. I will study this business model deeply but concept is full of potential.
I think if the member hardwork of this project, this project will be successful in the future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Other unique features listed are not actually unique.
These features have been the usual features of most of the new altcoins now.

As usual, dev team will sell their masternodes to list in exchanges just like other MN-related projects.
I wonder if they will really implement the top 2 items this Q1 of 2019?

QuantLab is basically a form of online digital money that can be easily transferred all around the world with non-existent transaction fees and you can earn rewards similar to interest, trade on exchange or buy goods.

This will be a good news to all. Using Quantlab, we will be able to make transactions with less hassle and earning with same as the interest is great.

QuantLab goal is to be an advanced digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized and private, you easily earn rewards on trading, buy digital cuurencies or even to buy goods and services online
Activity: 126
quantlab is a new project, a bitcoin-based community-centric cryptocurrency with a focus on decentralization, privacy and real-world use. it utilizes an energy efficient proof of stake protocol and a second-tier masternode network.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

I have a tendency to get attracted to masternode project though technically speaking I still have to fully understand this whole beast. Well, the most important with this project is that we can use it as digital currency offering speed, decentralization, scalability and at so low cost in transaction fees. There must be a room in the industry for Quantlab and I would be excited to track of its growth and success in the months ahead. Good luck to the whole team and its many supporters anywhere...
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
As a fully PoS and masternode project, will that means all the coins already pre-mined?
Or i have the wrong idea about PoS and Masternode?
Pages:
Jump to: