Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] - QUANTLAB - REFORMING MASTERNODE ECOSYSTEM - page 7. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
QuantLab is basically a form of online digital money that can be easily transferred all around the world with non-existent transaction fees and you can earn rewards similar to interest, trade on exchange or buy goods.

This will be a good news to all. Using Quantlab, we will be able to make transactions with less hassle and earning with same as the interest is great.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
Quantlab is a bitcoin based community who is focus on a decentralized, private and real world use. Inshort, it is a digital money, you can convert your Fiat into QNT coin to earn rewards that can be used then to buy other digital currency, goods, services online and offline. This is not new to me,i have seen same concept with this, so how Quantlab is different from those other projects and what is the advantage of Quantlab to all of them?
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Do you still need a Russian translation? I could help with this. Let me know if interested.
Activity: 57
This is a great project with very unique concept. I'm just wandering, how do you think you're project can match or cope up with the projects that uses masternodes in have many use cases for the community.
copper member
Activity: 322
BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.
I agree! same question for me. Social media bounties would help a lot in spreading the project and to attract more investors to do the staking and also to have a masternode which is the primary product you offer. I hope you consider having more bounties.
Quantlab offers a mobile staking and will be available on the 4th quarter of the roadmap. The staking process is done through the quant network and is guaranteed a fast and safe transactions. It is required to be online to enjoy mobile staking.
Activity: 182
Just a question, aside from having an exchange and mode of payment, what other service/s will you offer in the future? Because lately in crypto world everyone is elevating their projects to the next level.
Activity: 196
Great project! I think this is helping people be introduced into cryptos through something they are already familiar with, which is huge for the community. I look forward this project!
Activity: 112
what exactly is the incentive that we can get through the use of their platform? is there any bonuses that they offer? can we expect passive monthly income when we become part of their team?
Activity: 140
hi guys! what is this quantlab project is all about? anyone who can help me with this matter? want to know all the information and details about this. another project, another investment for me.
Activity: 182
Hi thanks! the presale will run until September 25th and the same date it will be listed on our first Exchange CryptoBridge,

Listing the project thru an exchange will definitely boost the projects value and the crypto itself. Hoping for many listings and more supporters soon!
Activity: 224
BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.

I agree with you. Quantlab project is such a great and promising project that deserves to be spread out and be known all over the globe. With all the warmth support coming from its supporters, success will be achieve in less due time. Job well done team!
Activity: 238
Hi thanks! the presale will run until September 25th and the same date it will be listed on our first Exchange CryptoBridge,
Really? That's great news. I will keep an eye for all the upcoming updates of this very promising project. I'm sure a lot of investor will attract and invest. Good luck for this upcoming event and I will participate in the pre-sale.
Activity: 378
Quantlab was the first platform I've seen with less information and shortest period in the roadmap. Does that mean that the team is very much confident on how the project will flow and meet the success even in a short period of time?
Activity: 280
Great project! I think this is helping people be introduced into cryptos through something they are already familiar with, which is huge for the community. I look forward this project!

indeed, people are willing to support the cause and the platform. More people are benefitting if they are investing
Activity: 378
copper member
Activity: 3
Activity: 84
This looks like an interesting ICO to participate in. how long will it be running for?  I am especially interested in coins that can actually be used to purchase good and services, so this one really caught my attention.  I would like to book my first vacation using crypto as my currency.  When do you expect the platform to be up and running so that I could do this. Good luck!
Using Quantlab tokens (zQNT) for transactions, users are guaranteed that privacy is secured because it will provide no history and wallet balances are masked so as to avoid seeing by prying eyes. This means that everyone’s privacy is ensured through the use of zQNT.
Activity: 280
What will be the most often and more focused factor of the platform will the team member and the investors will focus to? is the team prepared for the challenges brought by the competitors.
Pages:
Jump to: