Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] - QUANTLAB - REFORMING MASTERNODE ECOSYSTEM - page 5. (Read 3216 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I just want to ask, Is it possible for Quantlab's to mine on android phones? I just also want to use my android phones in staking QNT coins. But also have a Mac OS and Linux desktops to download Quantlab's wallet.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I do not understand the QUANTLAB project. Can you give me more information? For example, how does it work?
Activity: 112
so excited about this quantlab project, worth investing, clearer vision than other companies, great platform and offers, and their future plans. hope for the success of this project in the soonest time. will support this by all means.
Activity: 112
A new prepaid card to bring some changes on your daily lives. Running a new payment tool on its own blockchain making your funds/balances more secured. None in the cryptospace has yet provided a kind of this prepaid card, QUANT is here to get everyone ready for the crypto mass adoption, tecnologicaly & ambitious way to replace banks/card providers using the blockchain
Activity: 126
Together with their development partners with intellect soft, they are set to bring something new in the world of blockchain, a real mobile
taking. All this thing means you can stake on the go using you´re mobile devices while connected to the internet.
Activity: 140
Excited about this project, I have been following closely since the swap process and now the road seems to be clean for growth! Waiting and cheering for each new achievement of the team, congratulations staff!

Quantlab ICO also give our investors the chance to adopt quant in early stages and have great discounts....woow!..this is great!..one of the reasons why we are all excited with this project!..congratulations in advance!
Activity: 182
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.

I agree, but I think that much depends on the market , if the market is green, many will buy master nodes . I will monitor the progress of this project .

Not gonna lie, but i hardly disagree. Nowadays if a project will only rely on the market rather than the objectivity & substance, then automatically that project will fail. It always relies on the team behind the project and their willingness to continue the project behind the market status.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.

I agree, but I think that much depends on the market , if the market is green, many will buy master nodes . I will monitor the progress of this project .
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
This is project will surely becomes a hit on the community. Many crypto enthusiast finds POS project that have potential in a long term run. And I am sure this one will have a future in the long run because they are aiming for a stable and good developing project.
Yes, that is true. I believe in that also that the POS or masternode users will become a fan of this project because it will give much potential for the investors to max the profit of their funds. And at the same time this is a legit project which will run on the long term.
Activity: 322
Quantlab is a crypto peer to peer with anonymous transactions is already partnered with companies such as OLX, Intellect Soft, Datadog, and Cloud endure which will empower Quantlab transactions in the future. 
copper member
Activity: 322
BTT thread and whitepaper translation was the only available in the bounty program. Does the team does not consider having more bounty program such as social media bounty? I think social media might be a huge help for the team to promote Quantlab platform.
I agree! same question for me. Social media bounties would help a lot in spreading the project and to attract more investors to do the staking and also to have a masternode which is the primary product you offer. I hope you consider having more bounties.
That's exactly what I am saying.. Social media is the best and the most easiest way to spread the world about a platform like this. I just hope Quantlab team will consider to have a social media bounty program. I'll be greatful and honored to join and share this project on my social media accounts.
Yes indeed! its a lot easier now to promote ICO projects through social media platforms and also by doing videos in youtube channels for more understandable explanation of the project. I hope that quantlab will make bounty campaigns as soon as possible.
Activity: 224
I am looking forward for the success of this project..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all coin holders and dev

yeah I agree with you mate I truly believed on their purpose that they can help more people earn more especially the coin holders..Definitely will keep an eye on this..

Yes really true..I've already been in this project since the day I have learned about this one.We should support this all the way since we are the ones who will most benefit from this once it became successful

With the growing numbers of supporters everyday, no doubt this project will be on top. Quantlab proves how great and superb  it was created, and i also believe that the goal of the team will be achieved in the next coming days. Such a great investment for keeps.
I am looking forward for the success of this token..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all token holders and dev
I am looking forward for the success of this project..So many positive feedbacks so far..I guess this will give us more value of the money we invested..Keep it up and congratulations to all coin holders and dev

yeah I agree with you mate I truly believed on their purpose that they can help more people earn more especially the coin holders..Definitely will keep an eye on this..

Yes really true..I've already been in this project since the day I have learned about this one.We should support this all the way since we are the ones who will most benefit from this once it became successful
Activity: 126
The goal of QuantLab is to be an advanced digital currency that is fast, secure, decentralized & private..this made this company really amazing and a trusted one!..let us support this by all means!..
Activity: 17

Activity: 280
Great project and idea, I think this is one of the most promising projects now. This is what the crypto world needs A coin that has their own blockchain that can stand without the help of others. I like this project with powerful devs around their backs.
well indeed that they have their own blockchain that can withstand the market. I'm sure there will be more improvement in the next few months.
Activity: 57
This is what the community needs, POS coin that will helps the holders to earn more coins on their wallet. If this project will become a hit,it will give more profits for the investors and holders who believes in this project to become successful on the long run.
A very promising project with undeniably great founders..I really love the concept of this very transparent  and friendly people are on this project..Gonna be one of your strong supporter here..
Activity: 84
all the platforms that I read the whitepaper are very good and promising, but there are also many platforms that stop operations. The concept of this platform is almost the same as other platforms, creating coins and offering benefits to its users. What distinguishes it from other platforms? so that this platform is always supported by the community
Pages:
Jump to: