Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 100. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
maxcoin is a shit coin. i regret buying it cos i lost about 1 btc in a few weeks.  Embarrassed
+1 fuk MAX,  I lost about 10 btc in a few weeks

It's not the coins fault , it was your bad judgment and greed Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Still active without a hiccup:

Stratum
Vardiff
0 % Fee & 0.001 withdrawal fees (auto & manual)
Proportional Payouts as soon as the Blocks are confirmed

https://max.suprnova.cc

Please make sure to use the right miners ! You need the keccak algo !

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
what do you think guys, is it a good time to buy Maxcoin now?
Activity: 364
maxcoin is a shit coin. i regret buying it cos i lost about 1 btc in a few weeks.  Embarrassed

You bought too soon, coin inflation is massive for the first week or two, there was no way maxcoin (or any coin) could hold such a hyped price. 270k coins produced per day, it becomes less significant once there are more coins in circulation. Even the most terrible launch will all be history and forgotten about in the end.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Not a lot of people here seem to like MaxCoin, so here is a proposition.

I'm selling my 0.5 acre freehold land plot in Dedham, Essex, UK for 75,000 MAX - any takers?
in defi we trust
Probably ASIC-able? SHA-3 way way easier than scrypt. In fact it's pretty much the same as the old bitcoin sha2. Now whether or not anyone thinks it's worthwhile to make a maxcoin sha-3 ASIC... well, probably not at this point.

Yes, indeed

I wish the alt-coins would just change scrypt slightly and thereby destroy all ASIC's. I mean it's fair if everyone can buy an ASIC but that's never the case.

Same here. It's already somewhat moving to scrypt n-factor which is good.

I personally don't really see the point of another ASIC algo like standard scrypt is becoming. And I'm saying this despite owning a GS3355 myself, as well as many Bitcoin ASICs. There is a market for CPU only *and* GPU only coins, IMHO.

Botnet prey Smiley
in defi we trust
I'm also mining and stacking it. Don't care what doom and gloom says. Not exactly alot of competition out there atm anyway. Pump and Dump flavors of the month. This will rise againnnn lol

Was the competition for the crappiest coin still opened? I thought maxcoin won it in such a way it won't be held again.
Activity: 178
#MaxCoin will be added to ypool tomorrow (Monday) 11 pm UTC.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Probably ASIC-able? SHA-3 way way easier than scrypt. In fact it's pretty much the same as the old bitcoin sha2. Now whether or not anyone thinks it's worthwhile to make a maxcoin sha-3 ASIC... well, probably not at this point.

Yes, indeed

I wish the alt-coins would just change scrypt slightly and thereby destroy all ASIC's. I mean it's fair if everyone can buy an ASIC but that's never the case.

Same here. It's already somewhat moving to scrypt n-factor which is good.

I personally don't really see the point of another ASIC algo like standard scrypt is becoming. And I'm saying this despite owning a GS3355 myself, as well as many Bitcoin ASICs. There is a market for CPU only *and* GPU only coins, IMHO.
Activity: 170

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I expect this coin to rise slightly and keep stronger than other coins, possibly even becoming eventually *the* preferred GPU coin, as scrypt ASICs are entering the scrypt mining market at fast pace (2000+ are shipping already in GBs).

SHA3 is probably ASIC-able but it will be long before interest is moving towards it. It could have beneficial results on the price at any rate.
Activity: 157
Maxcoin will go to da moon.

In the meantime you can watch this interview with the key developers of Maxcoin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9Svd1q1g0
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
ICYMI:

Austin Global Exchange has officially announced a Beta Launch for Saturday, March 15th at 4p GMT. Buy/sell/trade MAX! The main AGX Bitcointalk thread, including the announcement, is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-agx-on-cnbc-dgb-nobl-1-trade-bonus-trade-api-read-only-api-soon-507474

Thanks for everyone's interest and the support shown by the MAX community!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
At some point demand with outstrip supply and at that time, if you are not already in, you wil have missed the boat Cheesy

In the meantime, take this time to mine, accumulate and load up the coffers.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I'm also mining and stacking it. Don't care what doom and gloom says. Not exactly alot of competition out there atm anyway. Pump and Dump flavors of the month. This will rise againnnn lol
+1
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Activity: 263
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
     我们能否创造新的交易方式,我们以美元为例。其他人民币,欧元等的雷同!
首先我们需要制造一种虚拟币(MAXCents)SHA3算法,总量9999999M,直接发行,同时将总的币池托管给瑞士或其它某家大型银行,并在该银行开设公开账户,允许任何人向该账户存入美元,同时向存钱客户转账对应的虚拟币(1美分=1MAXCents),也接受任何钱包地址向币池转入MAXCents,由银行从公开账户转出等额的法币(I注:软广告,本人超喜欢SHA3,其实也可以是BTCents)。这样由于币池里面币的数量和账户里的现金都是接受公开查询的,我们可以避免任何人作弊。
   好了,有了这个前提,我们现在尝试发行一种新的货币假定为MAX2(或者直接由MAX开发协议兼容,升级),钱包采取1拖N的方式,兼容MAXCents等虚拟币,我们同时确认MAX2钱包之间和对应的MAXCents之间的双向转移。甚至我们可以直接将交易软件内置到钱包界面,由于MAX币(sha3)超快的确认,虽然达不到平台的秒速交易,但在支付手续费的前提下我们完全可以1分钟内确认,(谁给的手续费高,谁确认的快。)
   假如上述条件能实现的话,看,我们得到了什么?
   去中心化,无通胀,匿名的MAX2(银行并不能对MAX2币产生任何管理权)。
银行获得了低息存款,按照中国的方式就是活期存款
推广:我们设定所有利息部分由银行自动转入专门的公开账户,由开发团队或者任何志愿推广虚拟货币的人才,按照实际推广效果,给予法币现金的支持!(虚拟币优于法币,收益我们把越来越不值钱的法币花出去,呵呵)。这样我们的新货币就不需要任何预挖,依然有足够的推广能量。良性发展。
   监管:愿意持有虚拟币MAX2的依然拥有你自己的自由主义,而还是喜欢法币的玩家们,则自然的纳入现有的监管体系当中。
   延伸:允许我们可以更大胆的将MAXCents,MAXRmb、MAXEuro。。。。之间的交易纳入确认体系里去。
这只是个初略的想法和设定!
  求探讨,完善。
   一旦技术上和法律上可行,本人将尝试推动这种新式虚拟币(MAX2)的诞生!并期盼MAX开发团队进行尝试。
   如果你觉得这是个有趣和有意义的尝试,请少量的捐赠:
   MAX:mPpPE2cPhrJYsGqY9uNASRxjtidHB6VRqv
Pages:
Jump to: