Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 96. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Quick summary to AGX's exciting Beta Launch Day: AGX has 11 trading pairs available including MAX/BTC, DOGE/BTC, RIC/BTC, BC/BTC, VTC/BTC, DGB/BTC, USDE/BTC, NOBL/BTC, LTC/BTC, LEAF/BTC, and AUR/BTC. We'll be adding additional pairs quickly; follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for updates.

Trading is FREE during Beta. Come check out AGX and let us know what you think!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Is Maxcoin still a coin? we know that it was a shitcoin from the start, but are there still people trying to work on this shitcoin...

Why did Maxcoin not hire the Klondike coin team? At least they are delivering some nice results...

Can't really compare a great Dev Team like the team behind KDC with the jokers that launched Maxcoin. I said early on in this thread that the bubble would burst. Why anyone thought the rules of altcoins wouldn't apply to Maxcoin is beyond me. I very well suspect many knew this coin was going to flop, but pumped it for all it was worth.

It's a race to the bottom, now.

Nothing to worry about. Max or not, the community is big enough, what will happen is a community take over and Max Keiser or the 2 Devs (students) would have nothing to say about.  
Fork/Checkpoint needed.

I'd be quite happy with that. I would rally for Maxcoin to be succesful, provided Max Keiser and the incompetent developers couldn't profit from it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is Maxcoin still a coin? we know that it was a shitcoin from the start, but are there still people trying to work on this shitcoin...

Why did Maxcoin not hire the Klondike coin team? At least they are delivering some nice results...

Can't really compare a great Dev Team like the team behind KDC with the jokers that launched Maxcoin. I said early on in this thread that the bubble would burst. Why anyone thought the rules of altcoins wouldn't apply to Maxcoin is beyond me. I very well suspect many knew this coin was going to flop, but pumped it for all it was worth.

It's a race to the bottom, now.

Nothing to worry about. Keiser or not, the community is big enough, what will happen is a community take over. Max Keiser or the 2 Devs (students) will have nothing to say about.  
Fork/Checkpoint needed.

Edit: Shoot the words to the KDC team (pms them), could be the most successful takeover of the year!.

It's a race to the bottom, now. I hope the coin is kept alive, so it reminds Max Keiser of failure.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Max Keiser unfollowed maxcoin on twitter? Grin
Nice Smiley

Sums it up, really.

Just do opposite if you know how these crooked fund operators work you would know what to do... Cant tell you any better.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Nice Smiley

Sums it up, really.
Activity: 68
Nice Smiley

Is it true ?

A cold joke  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Still active without a hiccup:

Stratum
Vardiff
0 % Fee & 0.001 withdrawal fees (auto & manual)
Proportional Payouts as soon as the Blocks are confirmed
Currently 5 MAX Bonus pro Block for the Finder !

https://max.suprnova.cc

Please make sure to use the right miners ! You need the keccak algo !

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
MAX/BTC is live at agx.io!

Trade FREE during our Beta period!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Maxcoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Maxcoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

mSVG4FKZ932gKMdppzpbM9LTqaM1LqrhNg
Activity: 210
HI Guys,

can you please advice reccomended settings and expected hashrate for r9 270?

Thanks.

Settings - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5510971
Activity: 378
Merit: 265
HI Guys,

can you please advice reccomended settings and expected hashrate for r9 270?

Thanks.
Activity: 84
It's here: Austin Global Exchange Beta launches on 03/15 at 4p UTC! Follow @AustinGlobalX on Twitter for real-time announcements on when MAX/BTC goes live after 4p UTC on 03/15! Registration and wallets are open now at agx.io. Trading is FREE during Beta, so come check us out!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
austinglobal.tumblr.com
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Nice Smiley

I give him one week before he starts following KeiserCoin
Let;s see what this coins does without the Dark Lord backing it up.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Nice Smiley

Fantastic, the fate of Maxcoin is solely in the hands of the crooked incompetent devs. What a disaster...
Activity: 238
Nice Smiley

Time to unregister from StartJoin then  Wink, he leave our boat, we leave his, fair enough.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  
We're going to launch a MaxCoin development bounty programme soon! What would you like to see developed?

https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject

Coin Control.
Pages:
Jump to: