Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 98. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Are the devs still working on this coin?  Why is the price so low?  Just supply and demand?  Lots of people still holding on mcxnow richlist.
Activity: 219
fishing at 0.00025 for a total of 0.8 BTC and hoping for massive dump to fill my orders at 0.000125 and eventualy 0.0000625

maybe you hope will come true, but all that you may have at this moment - even more lost money then now - 37k dead coins LOL

You will never have a lot of money.

o really? Smiley
ammount of your "investments", the coin that you choose and its price trend says me that YOU will never have a lot of money.
I invest to VTC (0,00200), DRK (0,00110), EXE (0,0000640), EMC (0,00000500) and HVC (0,0000400) - we shell see who will have a lot of money LOL

Care to share your definition of "a lot of money" Smiley)

my english is bad, so i don't understand "care to share", but I understand that you trolling me somehow Smiley
I can say only that my ammounts of investments are bigger than subSTRATA show on MAX so we should ask his definition of "a lot of money" first. But I think it is a rhetorical question
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
fishing at 0.00025 for a total of 0.8 BTC and hoping for massive dump to fill my orders at 0.000125 and eventualy 0.0000625

maybe you hope will come true, but all that you may have at this moment - even more lost money then now - 37k dead coins LOL

o really? Smiley
ammount of your "investments", the coin that you choose and its price trend says me that YOU will never have a lot of money.
I invest to VTC (0,00200), DRK (0,00110), EXE (0,0000640), EMC (0,00000500) and HVC (0,0000400) - we shell see who will have a lot of money LOL

Care to share your definition of "a lot of money" Smiley)
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Activity: 219

o really? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

The coin is a problem by itself , it can't get fixed no matter what you try.

All bears become bulls at some point, or a bird!  Cheesy

Activity: 210
谁能告诉我,怎样才能自己solo  max?

Nope.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Still active without a hiccup:

Stratum
Vardiff
0 % Fee & 0.001 withdrawal fees (auto & manual)
Proportional Payouts as soon as the Blocks are confirmed
Currently 5 MAX Bonus pro Block for the Finder !

https://max.suprnova.cc

Please make sure to use the right miners ! You need the keccak algo !

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Admin of DwarfPool.com
Some changes on DwarfPool

1. It's possible to separate your workers without changing the wallet-id now. This allows to get personal vardiff, if you have many rigs located behind stratum-proxy.

To specify the workers just enough to add in username (which is as wallet-id now), a number after point: YOUR_WALLET . NUMBER

Example:
Code:
HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.1
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.2
 HA5FPuWibнvoqiMPeUVptyGAwqg7y7uV5C.3

The main way without number works as before.

2. Implemented a monitoring of your workers. In case of disconnection from all servers you get an email within 5 minutes.

To enable monitoring just run miner with an email instead of your password. To disable it enough to restart the miner without email as password.

Monitoring works for each worker and IP separately. With WORKER_ID you can separately monitor your rigs.

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! Profit Calculator

3. Deployed a new server in Japan! eredluin.dwarfpool.com

For users from Asia this will be faster than using our European or American server.

You should use the closest server to your location for best performance!

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! Profit Calculator

Activity: 153
just to let all know. I downloaded minerd for maxcoin on release date and turns out it had a Trojan in it. today I must have reopened it trying to help a customer with there wallet problems. someone has wiped all my btc and some how made the wallet not sync with the network so I had no idea until ive been trying to send btc to exchanges. 3.6btc gone NOT A GOOD DAY
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
谁能告诉我,怎样才能自己solo  max?
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Hi, is MAXcoin finally out of his problems? What is current outlook?

Current outloook is still the same. Garbage coin with bottom feeder developers who don't have a clue what they are doing alongside a greedy media puppet named MaxKeiser pumping the crap out of a totally useless copycat clone coin.

Perfect summary.
The coin is a problem by itself , it can't get fixed no matter what you try.
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
Mining max is going to be just for electricity bill last days, any better coin ?
KJO
Activity: 173

Current outloook is still the same. Garbage coin with bottom feeder developers who don't have a clue what they are doing alongside a greedy media puppet named MaxKeiser pumping the crap out of a totally useless copycat clone coin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GambleX Exchange/Gambling
Hey guys,

We (gamblex team) will be launching a new exchange and gambling site in the following months. Until now we made a very conservative selection of coins to be included. But we want to change that!

Would you be intrested in your coin being added to our portfolio?

Discuss here, or write me a PM:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anninvest-gamblex-last-chance-to-invest-today-join-now-498311

Regards,
David - Project manager of gamblex.org
Yeap, maxcoin stable, "hashable" and "sharable"  Grin
Activity: 595
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
what happend with diff? just shot up from around the 40k to 100k

*edit just some flaw in the network i gues it's already back to normal

KGW?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
what happend with diff? just shot up from around the 40k to 100k

*edit just some flaw in the network i gues it's already back to normal