Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 121. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Maxcoin seems to rush rapidly towards its untimely demise...

I have pointed my mining rigs elsewhere.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

The crypto scene is plagued with poeple who suffer from optimism bias.. sadly it just another term for stupidity i think (look at wikipedia article on it)

every revolution has it's people on the front line waiting to run out in front of the bullets..
don't hate on them for making the ultimate sacrifice so that we can all live in a better cryptographically secure world.

please don't call them stupid.. they are the bravest and possibly the most naive people I have ever seen... lolz

Dear Brave Maxcoin foot soldiers,

Max Keiser and the devs aren't interested in making "YOU" rich.. they are interested in making themselves rich.
if Max did want to make "YOU" rich.. he would be teaching you how to mine and trade coins on his show instead of telling you to BUY Maxcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
The coin is only two weeks old. It was massively hyped from famous people being involved which made it overpriced right out of the gate. It's still overpriced in fact and is still the most profitable alt coin which is why there is so much dumping. None of this has anything to do with whether or not it survives long term (which is obviously unknown but it's too early to call it).

they are all overpriced out of the gate and they all drift off into obscurity as you would know,
if you had been around long enough to watch 100% of all new coins pop up on exchanges.
All ya have to do is look at graphs at Cryptsy to see what i mean if you don't believe me..

The crypto scene is plagued with poeple who suffer from optimism bias.. sadly it just another term for stupidity i think (look at wikipedia article on it)
Activity: 23
Need more miners to help us find our first block and spread the hashes!

10 MAX bonus giveaway to our first 3 block finders!

Pool Features:

PPLNS Reward System! - Punishes pool hoppers & rewards our long term miners.
Premium Dedicated Servers - We use 2 rock solid dedicated servers running on PREMIUM Internap bandwidth to lower latency & stales.
Based in New York - US East Coast to ensure good connection for all miners.
Vardiff - Our stratum uses efficient variable difficulty to ensure you're getting the right shares.
10 Max Giveaway - Giving away 10 MAX each to our first 3 block finders!
Great Community - Friendly & helpful community operating the pool. We'll do our best to help get you set-up Smiley

Come give us a try & maybe you'll like it Smiley

Admin
www.maxhash.org
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The coin is only two weeks old. It was massively hyped from famous people being involved which made it overpriced right out of the gate. It's still overpriced in fact and is still the most profitable alt coin which is why there is so much dumping. None of this has anything to do with whether or not it survives long term.
Yeap, turmoil ahead  Grin
Activity: 224
The coin is only two weeks old. It was massively hyped from famous people being involved which made it overpriced right out of the gate. It's still overpriced in fact and is still the most profitable alt coin which is why there is so much dumping. None of this has anything to do with whether or not it survives long term.

You are absolutely right.
Activity: 170
The coin is only two weeks old. It was massively hyped from famous people being involved which made it overpriced right out of the gate. It's still overpriced in fact and is still the most profitable alt coin which is why there is so much dumping. None of this has anything to do with whether or not it survives long term (which is obviously unknown but it's too early to call it).
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
15,000 MAX mined

No downtime issues on Netcodepool  Smiley

Trusted by miners since LTC days of late 2012

75,000 LTC | 1,300,000,000 DOGE have been mined here till date

...please avoid the block stats/graphs, we are getting good blocks, mine a day and you'll know  Wink

Support: 1) [email protected]        
             2) chatroom
             3) PM me on here

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
change title to "dying slowly"

i tell ya i bought some before and i should have just went out and gave my money away and asked for a punch in the face from a stranger Sad

i should have known better but i was playing the game and i lost lol

it was released and it was pumped and now it was dumped.. game over.
and mining is a waste of time and it will never go anywhere now that it's tanked this far down..
even if there was a huge pump now many of us will still never be able to recover our losses.

Max setup and executed a ponzi scheme and although he won't admit it there is losers and winners..
sadly i came out ahead from a bit of mining + selling right away on day 1.. i pulled in between 1 and 1.5 BTC and after that last round of trades i did,
while a pump was ongoing i ended up currently sitting at probably -0.5 btc or maybe 0 + lost days mining / no earnings depending how i look at it. (rough guesses)

i have had far more wins than any losses on pumps so i take my risks i guess but it IS a risk..
you don't wanna be the loser holding the bag when everyone scatters lol
oh well next time..
Activity: 150
Java Developer - Blackjak Bots
Hello everyone, im currently developing a bot for MCXNow.com, it can be used for every coin in the site, now im testing it using Maxcoin with very promisinig results, I hope for next wednesday it will be finished. Here is the first screenshot:

The bot make a buy and try to sell as fast as it can with a minimun profit or the % of profit that the user choose.

Its not going to be free taking in count that this make good profits, so if you want to buy it please pm here or send me an email agost.8gmail.com.

I'll keep you updated.

Blackjak
Activity: 221

Hi,

Live Maxcoin Price Chart for Your Website

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

It's possible to change background color?

Added - you can select chart background color here - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/crypto_charts.html

Myip.ms cryptocurrency charts review from 42coin member - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5252963

Interesting Smiley

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I can see that there are many ways the algorithms for fair work-sharing could be constructed.

So, I'll give each pool 24 hours and see if any gives a significantly higher payout than the others, relative to the overall difficulty during each's trial period.

Your 24 hours started 20 minutes ago.

Do try https://max.netcodepool.org you should see good results. Guys are getting HUGE payouts here.

...please avoid block stats, we are getting good blocks

Given that your block find statistics is something wrong with, thats not so easy to check.
im guessing 4800% over target in overall is wrong?Smiley

Yes we are not able to figure out the formula for that SHA-3 block % and graph. Miners that are on netcode, know how big the payouts they are getting  Wink
Its only seems that on Netcode pool have user huuuge rewards.
On Dashboard they have MAX/USd conversion ratio 1MAX=14USD.
Ok tel me where i can sell MAX per 14USD and i will be very happy too.But never found any possibility to sell for this price.
Then with my 8GH/s i not earn 2K USD perday as stated on netcodepool but i want:-)

Smiley

Sorry again stambous for the messed up stats. I've informed the back-end admin to fix it.

But be sure to watch out for those big payouts from the upcoming blocks  Wink they are unaffected by the stats you see

Edit: In case you are looking for comparing payouts, you will have to mine atleast 12-24 hours to get good stats.

Oki i was mine now four days on 1GH.Now puts all mi rigs to Netcode and we will se how many MAX´s i will mine within 24hours.I give one or two days on NetCode to see if any difference is and let you know.
If i have more mAX´s than on 1GH i will be ofcourse happy.If same, then nothing changes.If lower then i switch back.
very simple.
But i prefer steady earnings and steady pool as i not usually poolhopper.
Activity: 221

Hi,

Live Maxcoin Price Chart for Your Website

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

It's possible to change background color?

Added - you can select chart background color here - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/crypto_charts.html

Activity: 476
Merit: 283
you can stop mining from now)
coin2x.com will double your maxcoins after 48 hours. try it)

Has anyone actually fallen for your scam?
Activity: 140
We're not in Wonderland anymore Alice
you can stop mining from now)
coin2x.com will double your maxcoins after 48 hours. try it)
sure  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

i think people are selling because of max's latest BS tweet... he said there was massive demand for maxcoin on his site startjoin... and.... there's nothing there LOLz .... just a ploy to get people to visit his crappy site.. I guess he's never heard of kick starter. now if kickstarter took altcoins that would be awesome....

Activity: 18
Activity: 140
Price is raising !!!!!!!!!!   Shocked
any compiled CPU miner for maxcoin available with "keccak" algorithm ?

i cant compile it
win, mac, lnx http://max.1gh.com/

i am using windows 7,  and your download link for CPU miner is virus detection link !

imho it is normal, it is miner, check https://www.virustotal.com/ru/file/cf5059cc0e99581d1588d8269cae69e8505151365e24cffe43fcfc671a2171c9/analysis/1392899513/
Jump to: