Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 163. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 283
windows wallet please

Go to their website. Its right there.

Edit: Looks like their site might be down.

Here is the wallet I downloaded from their site yesterday.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9pp9k68y8ehrdw/wallet-windows.zip
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
windows wallet please
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Tried earlier and trying again... Smiley

Anyone able to help me out?

"Well I am using the "right" cgminer 3.7.3 from max1gh...

However when I start it with my normal config it starts as it should and the hashrate is as it should.... BUT I get sooooooo many HW's which I ofc don't get when using the exact same config file mining other coins with cgminer 3.7.2

What's causing this?"

/T
Activity: 35
Code:
andomPool'
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/randpool.h:12: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::R
andomPool'
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/randpool.h:12: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::R
andomPool'
obj/key.o: In function `~Integer':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/integer.h:26: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::In
teger'
obj/key.o: In function `ZN8CryptoPP20AllocatorWithCleanupIjLb1EE10deallocateEPvj':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/secblock.h:109: undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeal
locate(void*)'
obj/key.o: In function `~SecBlock':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/secblock.h:112: undefined reference to `CryptoPP::UnalignedDe
allocate(void*)'
obj/key.o: In function `~ECP':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/ecp.h:30: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::ECP'
obj/key.o: In function `~AbstractGroup':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/algebra.h:24: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::Ab
stractGroup'
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/algebra.h:24: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::Ab
stractGroup'
obj/key.o:key.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTVN8CryptoPP20AutoSeededRandomPoolE[vtable for CryptoPP::AutoSeededRando
mPool]+0x18): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomPool::IncorporateEntropy(unsigned char const*,
 unsigned int)'
obj/key.o:key.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTVN8CryptoPP20AutoSeededRandomPoolE[vtable for CryptoPP::AutoSeededRando
mPool]+0x20): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateByte()'
mPool]+0x24): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateBit()'
mPool]+0x28): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateWord32(unsigned int,
unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x2c): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateBlock(unsigned char*,
 unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x30): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::DiscardBytes(unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x34): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomPool::GenerateIntoBufferedTransformation(Crypt
oPP::BufferedTransformation&, std::string const&, unsigned long long)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make: *** [maxcoind.exe] Error 1

C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src>

mingw32-make -f makefile.mingw
how to fix this error

Using latest source? Looks like cryptopp lib isnt being linked in makefile.. look at other makefiles.

I thought I fixed this for them.. maybe they didnt take my fix for this.

Please help me fix this
Give me your edited source
Thanks
give me
I can't even find a working wallet Sad maxcoin.co.uk gives a 404 error and the one I found elsewhere can't get any blockchain. Which one works?

Cool
There is it: https://webshare.cz/file/3xagn6i728/wallet-windows-zip

Config here:
# MaxCoin Example Config
# Linux /home//.maxcoin/maxcoin.conf
# Windows C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\MaxCoin\maxcoin.conf
# OSX /Users//Library/Application Support/MaxCoin/maxcoin.conf

# Seed nodes
addnode=maxexplorer.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoin.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinus.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinasia.cloudapp.net
addnode=213.179.202.19
addnode=wombat.dar.sh

# Enable RPC
server=1

# RPC information
rpcuser=maxcoinrpc
rpcpassword=supersecurepassword

# Mining
gen=1
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
Do you remember the drama of the birth night?
"Where is windows wallet???"  Grin  Huh  Cry  Wink  Smiley
Here is a next lecture, prepare for future coinstart chaos.

That night I had quickly made those BATCH files below
to help newbies to make their maxcoind.exe clickable,
and learn the API RPC calls. See below. But that's the past.

Two follow-ups now:

(1) Caldeio made a beautiful tutorial around my batch files with explanations and a whole 50 pages thread.

(2) Your next step could be ... Linux !!!

Now that you worked on the command line, and learned the API RPC calls anyway - it's one step less difficult already.

Here is a new tutorial
how to get your own 5$/month virtual server,
and compile your maxcoind wallet yourself!!

Useful?

Wink

I hate to spam the thread... But how do I get a wallet adress? Huh Windows 7 x64
It's a VERY common question during this drama
(...)
I made a bunch of BATCH files, to help you get into it.
WINDOWS maxcoind.exe for newbies
- survive without the qt-wallet, no need for GUI !
Code:
maxcoind backupwallet.bat
maxcoind dumpprivkey mYd9xFTAcT5N7MRxCexL3onUZsKUfchXuX.bat
maxcoind getaddressesbyaccount account01.bat
maxcoind getbalance.bat
(...)
download here:
https://mega.co.nz/#!U8AwAagC!TTnaxt7wVRqtrGFVUlWUvzAI2HO-9vHIMed3reRC7BY  
(EDIT: Updated to v03)

If you like it, then pay me (MAX) at mYd9xFTAcT5N7MRxCexL3onUZsKUfchXuX  or in these currencies:
(DGB DOGE EAC LTC NOBL PRT QRK SOC VTC 42 BTC) or let your rig run a bit for me. Thanks!

WINDOWS maxcoind.exe for newbies
- survive without the qt-wallet, no need for GUI !
quickstart for newbies on windows.
The windows wallet is called maxcoind.exe tonight.
 Cheesy  Wink    Smiley
So Guys, I have small problem...

I have 3 types of rigs: 3 x R9 270x, 3 x R9 280x
With R9 270x I'm getting only max 250Mh/s per GPU (CGMINER: -I 13 -g2 -w 256 --thread-concurrency 8192 --gpu-fan 100)  Huh
With R9 280x I'm getting only max 680Mh/s per GPU (CGMINER:  --thread-concurrency 24000 -I 20 -w 256 --gpu-fan 100 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-engine 900 --no-submit-stale)

I have been mining with 270x about 450Mh/s... What I do wrong?  Huh

THX
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
I can't even find a working wallet Sad maxcoin.co.uk gives a 404 error and the one I found elsewhere can't get any blockchain. Which one works?
Activity: 210
check here about the maxcoin price manipulation issue

http://forum.max-coin.net/index.php/topic,42.0.html
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
With how fast price is tanking maybe we'll get to solo mine again soon.  Tongue

Sadly, the difficulty isn't going down to match.  I think it's right around parity with Doge and some of the others at this point.  If it drops much further it'll be too low to mine on anything other than speculation, and I can do that by simply buying and selling coins, not mining.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
It probably would have done better if it wasn't on MCXnow first, the trading platform with a trollbox full of children slagging it off and telling everyone it was doomed right from the beginning

No serious trading platform should have a trollbox on its front page
i think is will rise

Sure? Where did you get conviction? I'll hope, beacse I have stopped mining DOGE and Litecoin...
Activity: 168
i think is will rise
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
With how fast price is tanking maybe we'll get to solo mine again soon.  Tongue
Hey guys, do you believe in MAXCOIN?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app
next doge...
Activity: 24
I developed a simple Maxcoin Global / Market Stats: http://max.cryptpool.eu/ for the people! enjoy Wink
Activity: 168
haha okay understand. Ive overclocked the gpu and im running now on 440 MH/s
Activity: 210
i get 386547Mh/s with one R9 290X Huh im sorry im new in sha3 mining , only mined scrypt. Is this "normal" ?
It is EPIC ))
Jump to: