Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 165. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Any chance of having maxcoin on cryptsy soon ?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
MaxCoin is currently tanking hardcore... 0.00106 tomorrow itl'll be 0.0008 lol

when's it joining coinmarketcap!?
Activity: 238
The coin become pretty hard to get. A clever miner should not sell under 0.09 right now. Most of the sell under 30MAX are fake and just here to push the PANIC button.
Hold and enjoy the "to the moon" Wink
Activity: 14
And we already found our first block @ https://max.maxminers.net

Come and join, we need your hashing power, 5 MAX Bonus per block !
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Keiser go jump inte to a cactus please. You fucked this up as much as possible, you are a failure. Cactus = train mabye? //dolan

Its more gpu miners and devs that messed it up if they randomized the algo gpu wouldnt be possible yet. 

Gpu miners dont care about the value.

Gpu miners care about value , they care how much value the coins they mine in 24h have.
Activity: 238
https://max.mining4all.eu

Reward System: Full Stratum/Vardiff system with PROP.

Pool Fee: 1%

Ssl Secure

Server Location: Europe / The Netherlands
Activity: 14
Well I am using the "right" cgminer 3.7.3 from max1gh...

However when I start it with my normal config it starts as it should and the hashrate is as it should.... BUT I get sooooooo many HW's which I ofc don't get when using the exact same config file mining other coins with cgminer 3.7.2

What's causing this?

/T
guys is there a way to get an ati r9 270 to work with cg miner for max coin? (windows 8 )
Yes, you need the cgminer Version from http://max.1gh.com

thankyou... i think you need this aswell? The readme mentions it...

http://developer.amd.com/tools-and-sdks/heterogeneous-computing/amd-accelerated-parallel-processing-app-sdk/downloads/

edit. works. don't know if the install made a difference but yeah, thanks again, wasted 3 hours wondering.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
guys is there a way to get an ati r9 270 to work with cg miner for max coin? (windows 8 )
Yes, you need the cgminer Version from http://max.1gh.com
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Mining is an art not a science, that's why middlecoin sucks. Can it tell you which coin could possibly increase in value in the future? No, that's where it fails.

If I may pipe in with my 2 cents worth on this one...  If you're only in it for profit, don't confuse mining with speculative investing. Mine the most profitable coin and buy the one you think will increase in value.  Treat them as two completely independent activities.

Say for example that coin x is most profitable to mine and coin y is going to skyrocket in value at some point in the future, but right now coin y won't yield much cash if you trade in your mined y coins daily.  In this scenario you will get more of coin y (the one you want to hold) by mining coin x and using them to buy coin y.  Also you will be helping to raise the price of coin y simply by being a buyer instead of a miner.

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
->> http://maxpool.sytes.net <<-
Need more workers!
  • 0% fee
  • Stratum with Variable Difficulty
  • cgminer/cudamier/cpuminer supported
  • Correct HashRates
  • Based on MPOS
  • Proportional payment sytem

Another block found Smiley
Join us! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Code:
andomPool'
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/randpool.h:12: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::R
andomPool'
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/randpool.h:12: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::R
andomPool'
obj/key.o: In function `~Integer':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/integer.h:26: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::In
teger'
obj/key.o: In function `ZN8CryptoPP20AllocatorWithCleanupIjLb1EE10deallocateEPvj':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/secblock.h:109: undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeal
locate(void*)'
obj/key.o: In function `~SecBlock':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/secblock.h:112: undefined reference to `CryptoPP::UnalignedDe
allocate(void*)'
obj/key.o: In function `~ECP':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/ecp.h:30: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::ECP'
obj/key.o: In function `~AbstractGroup':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/algebra.h:24: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::Ab
stractGroup'
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/algebra.h:24: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::Ab
stractGroup'
obj/key.o:key.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTVN8CryptoPP20AutoSeededRandomPoolE[vtable for CryptoPP::AutoSeededRando
mPool]+0x18): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomPool::IncorporateEntropy(unsigned char const*,
 unsigned int)'
obj/key.o:key.cpp:(.rdata$_ZTVN8CryptoPP20AutoSeededRandomPoolE[vtable for CryptoPP::AutoSeededRando
mPool]+0x20): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateByte()'
mPool]+0x24): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateBit()'
mPool]+0x28): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateWord32(unsigned int,
unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x2c): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateBlock(unsigned char*,
 unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x30): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::DiscardBytes(unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x34): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomPool::GenerateIntoBufferedTransformation(Crypt
oPP::BufferedTransformation&, std::string const&, unsigned long long)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make: *** [maxcoind.exe] Error 1

C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src>

mingw32-make -f makefile.mingw
how to fix this error

Using latest source? Looks like cryptopp lib isnt being linked in makefile.. look at other makefiles.

I thought I fixed this for them.. maybe they didnt take my fix for this.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
LINUX COMPILE THE WALLET MANUAL

now also with MAXCOIN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5094447

* Ubuntu 12 or Debian 7
* your wallet in the cloud, 24/7 on
* just buy yourself a 5$/month VPS droplet
* you can also run other tools like block explorer, CPU-miner etc.
* for future coinstarts:
   already have a wallet when windows user don't have a wallet yet
* for getting into the linux world
* for looking up a detail when you got stuck while building your wallet

:-)
HTH
Activity: 35
Code:
andomPool'
andomPool'
andomPool'
obj/key.o: In function `~Integer':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/integer.h:26: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::In
teger'
obj/key.o: In function `ZN8CryptoPP20AllocatorWithCleanupIjLb1EE10deallocateEPvj':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/secblock.h:109: undefined reference to `CryptoPP::AlignedDeal
locate(void*)'
obj/key.o: In function `~SecBlock':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/secblock.h:112: undefined reference to `CryptoPP::UnalignedDe
allocate(void*)'
obj/key.o: In function `~ECP':
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src/cryptopp/ecp.h:30: undefined reference to `vtable for CryptoPP::ECP'
obj/key.o: In function `~AbstractGroup':
stractGroup'
stractGroup'
mPool]+0x18): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomPool::IncorporateEntropy(unsigned char const*,
 unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x20): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateByte()'
mPool]+0x24): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateBit()'
mPool]+0x28): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateWord32(unsigned int,
unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x2c): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::GenerateBlock(unsigned char*,
 unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x30): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomNumberGenerator::DiscardBytes(unsigned int)'
mPool]+0x34): undefined reference to `CryptoPP::RandomPool::GenerateIntoBufferedTransformation(Crypt
oPP::BufferedTransformation&, std::string const&, unsigned long long)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mingw32-make: *** [maxcoind.exe] Error 1

C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src>

mingw32-make -f makefile.mingw
how to fix this error
legendary
can't build cryptpp
please help me
Code:
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src\cryptopp>mingw32-make -f GNUmakefile
'uname' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
process_begin: CreateProcess(NULL, uname, ...) failed.
'egrep' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
g++ -DNDEBUG -O -g0 -native -template=no%extdef  -DCRYPTOPP_INCLUDE_VECTOR_CC -c shacal2.cpp
g++: error: unrecognized option '-native'
g++: error: unrecognized option '-template=no%extdef'
mingw32-make: *** [shacal2.o] Error 1

I used mingw built fine

which qt version did you use ?

Qt 5.2.0
Activity: 35
can't build cryptpp
please help me
Code:
C:\Maxcoin\maxcoin-master\src\cryptopp>mingw32-make -f GNUmakefile
'uname' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
g++ -DNDEBUG -O -g0 -native -template=no%extdef  -DCRYPTOPP_INCLUDE_VECTOR_CC -c shacal2.cpp
g++: error: unrecognized option '-native'
g++: error: unrecognized option '-template=no%extdef'
mingw32-make: *** [shacal2.o] Error 1

I used mingw built fine

which qt version did you use ?
Merit: 500
Merit: 500
Keiser go jump inte to a cactus please. You fucked this up as much as possible, you are a failure. Cactus = train mabye? //dolan

Its more gpu miners and devs that messed it up if they randomized the algo gpu wouldnt be possible yet.  

Nor does Keiser.

Keiser is playing it smart he knows he cant keep talking about it. it will only work a few times so hes waiting for the buy price and he will step in as will realsolid.. those two are enough to put the gpu miners in the corner with their tail inbetween their legs.

Wow, hook, line and the keiser sinker......  Roll Eyes
legendary

Nor does Keiser.

Keiser is playing it smart he knows he cant keep talking about it. it will only work a few times so hes waiting for the buy price and he will step in as will realsolid.. those two are enough to put the gpu miners in the corner with their tail inbetween their legs.
Jump to: