Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 161. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
so any of y'all mining the fuck max keiser coin aka (anti-keiser-coin akc) ... I know I am.

Yeah, I don't care if the coins will be worth anything, I'll just mine this because MaxCoin was such a MaxFailCoin.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
so any of y'all mining the fuck max keiser coin aka (anti-keiser-coin akc) ... I know I am.

Yes 1 hour to launch get on the train and leave this sinking ship:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annakc-will-belong-to-community-no-premine-fair-900mil-458860

Cheesy OMG, Guys... Bad marketing is still marketing...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
█ Scrooge D Silver █
Max I think you are nothing more than a greedy coke snorting television propaganda whore.

I'm in the mining game for 12 months now and I have never seen such a fail launch before.

When you don't take your miners seriously how will this coin ever gain value?

You are a disgrace to the crypto community. (Quark is a scam coin and you know this stop hyping it!)

You gave the perfect example how to NOT launch a coin.

But hey, the masses have arrived, they don't care about anything but greed, they will mine this, they will even mine 10% premined coins like Nyancoin.

You should kill yourself Max. Really. Just do it.

You mad bro?

Honestly you sound like an immature teenager.

Someone explain to me how this coin is a fail launch? Even at the low prices this coin is trading for atm its still more profitable then mining any of the scrypt coins. Are the people claiming this is a fail coin just that bad at math that they can't figure it out for themselves?

Read the pages when this was coin launched. Stop being ignorant.

He has a point. MaxCoin could have been so good, but the launch was a massive failure.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I'm so excited for it.  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Skol!

Yes 1 hour to launch get on the train and leave this sinking ship:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annakc-will-belong-to-community-no-premine-fair-900mil-458860
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
What's next? Kokesh coin? The other propaganda fake revolutionary dude?

I like that people are wasting time mining scams like maxcoin it keeps difficulty low for me on real crypto
Activity: 93
I got the situation as someone described - high cpu load with gpu mining
The problem appears if you set manual intensity. For example, 2 cgminers set athlon x2 to 100% cpu load with manual intensity, if there is dynamic intensity the load is only 20-30%
So  don't touch the -I parameter and it will be ok, or just not set it too high
But there is another problem, my 7950 give only about 260mh with -I d, and about 320mh with -I 14, so I can't leave it to dynamic, but then I lost my cpu...)
Skol!
What's next? Kokesh coin? The other propaganda fake revolutionary dude?
Skol!
Max I think you are nothing more than a greedy coke snorting television propaganda whore.

I'm in the mining game for 12 months now and I have never seen such a fail launch before.

When you don't take your miners seriously how will this coin ever gain value?

You are a disgrace to the crypto community. (Quark is a scam coin and you know this stop hyping it!)

You gave the perfect example how to NOT launch a coin.

But hey, the masses have arrived, they don't care about anything but greed, they will mine this, they will even mine 10% premined coins like Nyancoin.

You should kill yourself Max. Really. Just do it.

You mad bro?

Honestly you sound like an immature teenager.

Someone explain to me how this coin is a fail launch? Even at the low prices this coin is trading for atm its still more profitable then mining any of the scrypt coins. Are the people claiming this is a fail coin just that bad at math that they can't figure it out for themselves?

Read the pages when this was coin launched. Stop being ignorant.
Activity: 112
Keiser go jump inte to a cactus please. You fucked this up as much as possible, you are a failure. Cactus = train mabye? //dolan

Its more gpu miners and devs that messed it up if they randomized the algo gpu wouldnt be possible yet. 

Gpu miners dont care about the value.

Nor does Keiser.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have never had any donations in maxcoin.
Can somebody please donate me some maxcoin? I would really appreciate it!
mc38jEechQJrvK8WyMYgSzsuxCQRfBLs4Y

Lol.  Is this one of those "you'd be surprised how often it works" type of things?   Wink

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Activity: 67

Lol.  Is this one of those "you'd be surprised how often it works" type of things?   Wink
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
node please...
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Jump to: