Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 174. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Do you guys think Max will go back up in value?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Maxcoin == Mincoin soon ;-)
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
->> http://maxpool.sytes.net <<-
Need more workers!
  • 0% fee
  • Stratum with Variable Difficulty
  • cgminer/cudamier/cpuminer supported
  • Correct HashRates
  • Based on MPOS
  • Proportional payment sytem
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'm loving mining this!  My rigs are super cool and quiet thanks to the much lower intensities I can mine at.  I can even use my main PC while I'm mining again.  Hopefully this coin has legs, even if it gets back in line with Scrypt coins in profitability, I definitely see myself sticking around here. 

Get out while you can.

I get lower temps, but higher instability with this protocol. Its no big deal just makes it hard to surf while mining.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
MAXCOIN DEV TEAM GO JUMP OFF TOWER BRIDGE IN LONDON LIVE ON RT NEWS WHILE MAX WATCHES YOU
Activity: 70
I'm loving mining this!  My rigs are super cool and quiet thanks to the much lower intensities I can mine at.  I can even use my main PC while I'm mining again.  Hopefully this coin has legs, even if it gets back in line with Scrypt coins in profitability, I definitely see myself sticking around here. 

Get out while you can.
Activity: 67
Activity: 140
0.00167102 BTC. GOING DOWN
Activity: 99
good thing about MAX -> you don't have to think WHEN to sell, dumping NOW is never too early :d

Max Keiser Crypto Terrorist - the Jamie Dimon of Cryptocurrencies!!
RT #cryptoterrorist #crashmaxcoin #unfollowmaxkeiser - http://ctt.ec/f4fOW

So....I'm gonna guess you are not a fan of Max Keiser. However comparing anything he has said/done to the crimes of Jamie Dimon requires an absurd level of naivete.
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Are there any pplns pools?  The fluctuations in difficulty are insanely fast, and I'm quite confident I'm losing coins to it because I'm steady on a single pool with several rigs.

http://netcodepool.org/ is PPLNS
Activity: 67
Are there any pplns pools?  The fluctuations in difficulty are insanely fast, and I'm quite confident I'm losing coins to it because I'm steady on a single pool with several rigs.
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
N E T C O D E P O O L
PPLNS

CGMINER (ATI), CUDAMINER (nVIDIA), CPUMINER SUPPORTED

NOT A SINGLE DOWNTIME SINCE MAX POOL LAUNCH

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
my maxcoin.conf (nothing special here):

Code:
# Seed nodes
addnode=maxexplorer.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoin.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinus.cloudapp.net
addnode=maxcoinasia.cloudapp.net
addnode=213.179.202.19
addnode=wombat.dar.sh

# Enable RPC
server=1

# RPC information
rpcuser=xxx
rpcpassword=xxx

btw I'm using MaxCoin version v0.8.9.0-g8c5e74e-beta (for Windows)
Activity: 107
Can someone please help me with my Maxcoin wallet? I added the .conf file to the roaming folder (%appdata%) but is still not syncing...

You could try placing my peers.dat in your %appdata%/Roaming/MaxCoin folder
Dont know if this helps, guess it is worth a try.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61403795/peers.dat

I really appreciate your help. I replaced my peers.dat with yours; but still not working. Do you mind copying your nodes addresses?  
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Keiser tweets:

"We are basicaly playing the trolls for the benefit of anyone who wants to get in under $5. At some point, we won't be able to keep price low"

Presumably, over the next few days he will doing his best to get it under $1 then 50c then........

The guy is a massive fuckmook.
Activity: 182
Anyone get the QT wallet going on debian wheezy ?

Anyone make a qt wallet out of a big piece of fucking plasticine  ?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Can someone please help me with my Maxcoin wallet? I added the .conf file to the roaming folder (%appdata%) but is still not syncing...

You could try placing my peers.dat in your %appdata%/Roaming/MaxCoin folder
Dont know if this helps, guess it is worth a try.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61403795/peers.dat
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
0.001719 BTC. NO Worth to MINE ANY MORE !!!

1) It's still close to ~2x as profitable over over scrypt
2) Requires up to $324,000 daily maintenance to support current price
3) Will require a market cap growth of $20 million over the next two months just to support current price

And then there's the network hash power. If miners start leaving once it's no longer profitable over scrypt, coins become easier to obtain and that will further cause price to slip.

But, still good to mine... for now. Wink

+1        Ideal situation; difficulty goes down, we get more coins, Keiser pumps the shit out of it.  Cheesy

I believe he will pump this again. But not for a while. It has plenty of room to go further down due to mining profits, possible loss of interest, and plus it takes a lot of time to accumulate (hoard) at a certain low price before beginning some epic 1000% pump.
Activity: 95
0.001719 BTC. NO Worth to MINE ANY MORE !!!

1) It's still close to ~2x as profitable over over scrypt
2) Requires up to $324,000 daily maintenance to support current price
3) Will require a market cap growth of $20 million over the next two months just to support current price

And then there's the network hash power. If miners start leaving once it's no longer profitable over scrypt, coins become easier to obtain and that will further cause price to slip.

But, still good to mine... for now. Wink

+1        Ideal situation; difficulty goes down, we get more coins, Keiser pumps the shit out of it.  Cheesy
Jump to: