Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 170. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
I'm running 4 7970's in a rig.

Is anyone getting better than 350 Mh/s per card?

WU avg. of 78/m per card.

Here is my config:

cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://max.smalltimeminer.com:3355 -u username.1 -p password -I 9 -g 1 -w 256
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
@ onliner -

Thanks again for your replies.  That is exactly what I have done & I get nothing.  I'm on a virtualized server.  If I run via a windows command prompt I get some kind of MSVPC100.dll is missing error.  I believe that is because of connecting to the VM via RDP.  So what I do next is open a terminal window & send the command.  At least there I can some kind of reaction... although not the desired one or what your screenshot shows.

@ Alphi -

To be honest, I am a noob and was more or wanted to try mining, but with decent specs to maybe gain a few coins.  Anything is better than the .2 Maxcoin that took 5 days to mine on CPU (as was touted before the launch).

If you're telling me that running with all of the GPUs on NVidia Grid won't yield anything worthwhile, then I just may as well say "F* it" and give up on this experiment.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
This account was recently hacked
is Cuda mining even profitable currently? seems like Cuda on Nvidia is getting about 10% or so of what cgminer is getting on AMD cards.

I know that if I was getting 10% of my current hash I would probably be losing money.

The difference isn't that bad although it's true that even with Cudaminer you won't mine as fast with an Nvidia card as an equivalent AMD card runing CGMiner.  I'm getting about 100MH/s from my GTX, a card which is twice as powerful in gaming as my HD5870 which is doing about 215MH/s.  I suppose that from this survey of just two cards that makes Nvidia score approx 25% of AMD, not great but better than 10%

Both are overclocked as far as they can go whilst remaining stable.  On the bright side the heat they're kicking out isn't wasted power because it's still winter.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
is Cuda mining even profitable currently? seems like Cuda on Nvidia is getting about 10% or so of what cgminer is getting on AMD cards.

I know that if I was getting 10% of my current hash I would probably be losing money.
Activity: 56
Is it proffitable to rent amazon web services to mine scrypt or sha-3 ? Or, is there some service that is proffitable to rent for mining ? I was looking at ebay and googling, but didnt find anything.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
@onliner

added the "pause" as you suggested (thanks for that) and I still have nothing.

Can you or anyone confirm that all I need to mine are the 4 files found in the \cudaminer-2014-02-09\x64 directory that I downloaded from the 1GH main page last night?

They are:  cudaminer.exe, cudaminer_start.bat, cudart64_55.dll & pthreadVC2.dll

Thanks

download http://maxdl.1gh.com/cudaminer-windows.zip?nocache=0.20701761520467699
run
result:

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
HELLO GUYS,

I NEED SOME NOODES FOR WALLET.

THX!
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Maxcoin got listed on Bter !!!

Buy and Sell Maxcoin on Bter Exchange: Get 10% off on all trading fees. Sign up with this link: http://bit.ly/18NYW4m  

Also, if u like there is a New Crypto Currency Faucet, BTC,LTC,FTC more and adding more, get free BTC,LTC TIPS every day! http://bit.ly/1fRGvQk
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
sure..ill be home in 10mins. ill post them
Activity: 322
anyone mining with 4 6950s ?

6990 here, getting 210 per core
oh great, can i have your settings im getting 180 to 190, thanks in advance.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300

6990 here, getting 210 per core
Activity: 462
MaxCoin now trading @ bter price going up!
True!!
MAXCoin can be traded on Bter now!
Here's a link that reduces the fees to 0.18%!

It's currently selling at about 10% higher than mcxNOW.
Sell Max, Buy MMC Smiley
http://www.bter.com
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
MaxCoin now trading @ bter price going up!
Activity: 322
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
is it ok to change the local wallet address to a coins-e address?
I did it, but don't know if it'll work

thanks
Do not use coins-e as wallet!!  This exchange not always deposits money.
Use mcxnow, bter or local wallet!
I think you should ALWAYS send your coins to you own wallet on your pc.. When you mine in a pool, do a test run to see if payout works with a small amount just to check if it all works.. Never ever store coins, no matter what type of coin, on an online exchange..
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

with -I 13 my 290s do 400 mh/s but with this version others do 500-600 Huh

I don't think so.  Best I've seen is 450.  Try OCing your 290s to 1050-1090/1350-1400 and see what you get.  I bet you'll be right around 450 when you're done.

As I posted earlier, if anyone has proof of 475Mh/s or better on a 290, I'd like to see those settings.
Activity: 28
@onliner

added the "pause" as you suggested (thanks for that) and I still have nothing.

Can you or anyone confirm that all I need to mine are the 4 files found in the \cudaminer-2014-02-09\x64 directory that I downloaded from the 1GH main page last night?

They are:  cudaminer.exe, cudaminer_start.bat, cudart64_55.dll & pthreadVC2.dll

Thanks
Activity: 210

thanks
Do not use coins-e as wallet!!  This exchange not always deposits money.
Use mcxnow, bter or local wallet!
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Guys,  WU value is way off compared to normal Scrypt, right?
Yes same question here, is that right? usually means your mining like sh$t...
Activity: 10

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg190/karmanetics/coins-e-mining.jpg

thanks
Jump to: