Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 233. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
need an invite to smalltimeminer
[email protected]
will tip
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
1gh is down
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
Can someone send me invite to   max.smalltimeminer.com too please

thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Need suggestions on good alternatives to 1GH. preferabely low payout threshold
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Can someone send me invite to   max.smalltimeminer.com please

Thank you

[email protected]
Activity: 8
Is it possible to set up cgminer for failover support?

When I create a .conf file all i get are HW errors. When I try the .bat it never works. Thoughts?

Code:
cgminer.exe --keccak --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u ma4uR1HJpGZy3jZwTWn2Q5ivA7zS31ZuEC -p x -I 12 -g 1 -w 256

--failover-only -o moria.dwarfpool.com:3339 -u mVg8mxPSKMdgwxHGfSKQVpaFsoxgZojD6e -p x
--failover-only -o stratum+tcp://max.smalltimeminer.com -u Omega0255.1 -p x
please invite me pool : max.smalltimeminer.com
email [email protected]
thanks
Activity: 182
Activity: 70
fuckin shitcoin i will never buy a single one
This coin is a total failure:

• developers never heard about testnet, and launched coin in real net
  • released untested binaries, that simply don't run, because developers haven't ever heard about static linking
  • they don't know how to make releases using github release system, and just push zipped binaries
  • they don't know how to prepare source code for compilation, and then push unprepared code to repository (figuring out how to compile that code took me about 15-30 minutes, and I'm one of those "skilled nerds")
  • think about all other people who wanted to participate in launch, and don't know how to compile code
  • official pool "max.rocketpool.co.uk" is stealing maxcoins http://www.reddit.com/r/maxcoinproject/comments/1xcfu2/maxrocketpoolcouk_are_currently_thieves/
  • the only pool that really worked (for me at least) was max.1gh.com until it was DDoSed to oblivion, and official twitter response: https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject/status/431571916764483585  - that it is a scam. You call that a good communitation between developers upon launch??
  • how hard would it be for maxcoin to reach out for people who wish to cooperate before launch. But no - it is better to find out live, who is interested in creating pools.
  • majority of miners are botnet owners right now, I don't want to see the crash when they decide to cash out. I will not be here anyway.

I'm out. If I ever see any article about maxcoin in any major outlet, my response will be exactly what they deserved.

You can quote this whole post on every new page in this thread, and give an address. I will send you 1 MAX to first person on every new page that quotes this. But what's the point, these MAX are worthless anyway. I have about 50 MAX to spend on that.

EDIT: I don't attribute to malice that which can be equally well explained by stupidity. But effect is the same: maxcoin is a failure due to incompetence, not due to malice.

Gief 1 Max so I can dump this piece of shit coin along with everyone else.

My MaxCoin address: mVKDWG96nLaAFdH76oHmoGrpFqPd7zyqqy
Activity: 49
How to compile Cgminer for MAC OS X?
I tried the other ways but got problems.

Can anyone tell me?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Supernova working for me, although I don't really get the 20% rejects and stales.
Activity: 170
A whole bunch of pools should be coming online soon.

We're up and running PPLNS, 0% fees, VARDIFF, DDOS protection.

max.cutk.com
are people able to connect to dwarfpool?

just connected an hour ago.

it probes for an alive pool then errors out and says

no servers were found that could be used to get work??

More unemployed miners than even Thatcher dreamed of.
interesting things going on right here, I wonder where MaxCoin will lead us Smiley
Ass, probably Wink
legendary
Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002
are people able to connect to dwarfpool?

just connected an hour ago.

it probes for an alive pool then errors out and says

no servers were found that could be used to get work??
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
interesting things going on right here, I wonder where MaxCoin will lead us Smiley
Activity: 58
Can anyone help? I'm trying to mine using cgminer keccak + 280X on 1gh.com and maxcoinpool.com but all I get is a blank black screen in the miner. All details are correct (stratum, worker, password etc).
Activity: 70
So I'm done with testing, everything looks good, already had the first DDoS Attacks survived.

Stratum
Vardiff
Currently 0 % Fee !
Proportional Payouts as soon as the Blocks are confirmed

https://max.suprnova.cc

Limited Useraccounts possible, I'll add another stratum node when this one reaches capacity.

Please make sure to use the right miners ! You need the keccak algo !

Is it already down?

Nope, running fine here Smiley

https://max.suprnova.cc doesn't work
Maxcoin is being traded on Newaltex

https://www.newaltex.com/exchange/max_btc

Please help us increase the trading volume,

Thank you
Jump to: