Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 278. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Don't forget to check out MCXNOW it is the fastest exchange and now featuring MAXCOIN https://mcxnow.com/?r=baconfatt
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
holy shit ypool just pulled the biggest heist in fail coin history
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
anyone set up mining on command prompt and getting a "hashespersec" of 0?
No, I checked and I got "hashespersec" : 29391,

Make sure you are runing 2 cmd windows !
1st cmd window with command maxcoind.exe -daemon or maxcoind.exe -printtoconsole
2nd cmd windows with command maxcoind.exe getmininginfo
And you shouldnt get hashpersec 0 !
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
there are two pools and ones getting ddosed to death and the other goes down and the coins go missing sounds like a scam to me
Activity: 112
ypool.net is not a scam.

I fully support the pool and the dev's behind it and the third party devs that work with ypool. The devs are some of the most talented individuals in the scene today and have a solid reputation built up in this community. Anyone saying otherwise is ignorant of these facts and they most likely have no reputation built up in this community.

+1 on this, they are the only ones actually running a pool that is worth anything, and its running right now in spite of DDos attacks. Not to mention only pool that AMD GPU mining works on.

If you want to get angry get angry at the maxcoin devs

they are great people who stole our coins  what planet are you from ?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
CPU mining is going good here..

Just wondering if there is a GPU miner for mac around? which works for Maxcoin?
If so, can someone send me in the right direction? Thx!

If one can be found for Windows, that'll be great too!

Thx in advance!

Smiley
Macs have at least 3 brands of GPUs Intel, nVidia, ATI. How about you find out what you have before asking such a general question?
Activity: 14
anyone set up mining on command prompt and getting a "hashespersec" of 0?
YPOOL.NET is back ONLINE  Grin
Anyone knows what is the minimum payout from ypool ?

YPOOL.NET is back ONLINE   Grin

5 Maxcoins... I have about 2 and a half, been cpu-mining for 24hrs with overclocked i5 3570K and I think this coin's value will be 0 before I get these 5 out. Just got gpu-mining with GTX570 working but these dos attacks are destroying results again. This is hell...

Could anyone send me some Maxcoins to test if wallet works? Smiley mdyPXjBAvwKEXe6zSofbXm4fQATPzoEU29
Ive had my 2 ATI GPUs mining for about an hour now and and ive got about 5MAX =) Good to be in with the GPUs at last!

Damnnn man, Im so jealous, to confirm that you really got payout, send me 0.0001 ? Grin   mUFQGtjrLVstGcuVanbkrdQg2xiVFf4pqV  Im tired seeing balance 0.00000000 Smiley
Activity: 14
ypool.net is not a scam.

I fully support the pool and the dev's behind it and the third party devs that work with ypool. The devs are some of the most talented individuals in the scene today and have a solid reputation built up in this community. Anyone saying otherwise is ignorant of these facts and they most likely have no reputation built up in this community.

+1 on this, they are the only ones actually running a pool that is worth anything, and its running right now in spite of DDos attacks. Not to mention only pool that AMD GPU mining works on.

If you want to get angry get angry at the maxcoin devs
Activity: 42
Tip: Earning a lot of money with maxcoin via the exchange https://mcxnow.com/?r=zolar
Really fast exchange.
Stop posting referral links to try and make money from noobs clicking.

Thanks for giving my referral link extra attantion!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ypool.net is not a scam.

LOL. You have MUCH BIGGER reputation than others in this community. I see.  Grin
Activity: 252
Tip: Earning a lot of money with maxcoin via the exchange https://mcxnow.com/?r=zolar
Really fast exchange.
Stop posting referral links to try and make money from noobs clicking.
Activity: 42
Really fast exchange.
Activity: 331
is there a solominer for AMD gpus ?
+1

Any ATI GPU miner for linux ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
CPU mining is going good here..

Just wondering if there is a GPU miner for mac around? which works for Maxcoin?
If so, can someone send me in the right direction? Thx!

If one can be found for Windows, that'll be great too!

Thx in advance!

Smiley
Activity: 196
is there a solominer for AMD gpus ?
Activity: 363
ypool.net is not a scam.

Activity: 448
Geez. Is there anything associated with this coin that isn't a scam? Max Keiser has some explaining to do - although he's too busy raking in money and pumping to even care.
Activity: 84

5 Maxcoins... I have about 2 and a half, been cpu-mining for 24hrs with overclocked i5 3570K and I think this coin's value will be 0 before I get these 5 out. Just got gpu-mining with GTX570 working but these dos attacks are destroying results again. This is hell...

Could anyone send me some Maxcoins to test if wallet works? Smiley mdyPXjBAvwKEXe6zSofbXm4fQATPzoEU29
Ive had my 2 ATI GPUs mining for about an hour now and and ive got about 5MAX =) Good to be in with the GPUs at last!

I'm mining with i5 too, but Im far away from minimum payout, 0.14066048 confirmed, 0.19154320 unconfirmed Smiley
If I joined from the begining pools I would be with 2.5 coins like you Smiley
Jump to: