Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 279. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
My 20 unconfirmed MAX Coins disappeared from ypool . FUCKIN' SCAMMERS !!!!!
Are you stupid enought not to turn on automatic payouts? If a pool don't pay out as expected you just switch, if you use the pool as a wallet you have no clue if they ever pay out.

How autopayout can send UNCONFIRMED coins?
Pool goes to maintenance, block confirms, pool owners grab coins and then start pool.
Ah, sorry. Well, unconfirmed coins aint valid until confirmed so then you loose nothing Tongue

They valid if block was not orphaned.
Activity: 728
Activity: yes
Yeesh, this coin is not good for Keiser's reputation AT ALL.

Keiser's reputation? My shoe has better reputation
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Are you stupid enought not to turn on automatic payouts? If a pool don't pay out as expected you just switch, if you use the pool as a wallet you have no clue if they ever pay out.

Pool goes to maintenance, block confirms, pool owners grab coins and then start pool.
Ah, sorry. Well, unconfirmed coins aint valid until confirmed so then you loose nothing Tongue
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
YPOOL.NET is back ONLINE  Grin
Anyone knows what is the minimum payout from ypool ?

YPOOL.NET is back ONLINE   Grin

5 Maxcoins... I have about 2 and a half, been cpu-mining for 24hrs with overclocked i5 3570K and I think this coin's value will be 0 before I get these 5 out. Just got gpu-mining with GTX570 working but these dos attacks are destroying results again. This is hell...

Could anyone send me some Maxcoins to test if wallet works? Smiley mdyPXjBAvwKEXe6zSofbXm4fQATPzoEU29
LOL you really belive that was DDOS? And who are naive now?  Smiley Smiley Smiley
YPOOL IS A SCAM ! ALL COINS DISAPPEARED

BECAUSE DDOS ATTACK
From twitter:
ypool.net ‏@ypool_net  5m
The MaxCoin pool wallet had to be rolled back due to a network fork. As a result unconfirmed MAX were lost.
Activity: 14
"The MaxCoin pool wallet had to be rolled back due to a network fork. As a result unconfirmed MAX were lost."
Activity: 78
ypool.net ‏@ypool_net  3m
The MaxCoin pool wallet had to be rolled back due to a network fork. As a result unconfirmed MAX were lost.

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yeesh, this coin is not good for Keiser's reputation AT ALL.
Activity: 78
2014-02-07 20:37:27 CreateNewBlock(): total size 4309
2014-02-07 20:37:27 Running MaxCoinMiner with 7 transactions in block (3529 bytes)
2014-02-07 20:37:27 hashmeter     19 khash/s

Am I mining?
Is there any point with such a low khash?

Thanks guys.
Are you solo-mining ?

I guess so, ha. I am 100% new to this. All I have done is follow the instructions to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bncy7H-vZFw

Your help would be massively appreciated!
Same situation like you I was last night, and however I managed to start solo-mining and mined all night long, and failed to get any coin.
So with hashrate you have, it is pretty low, I strongly suggest you to join a pool, so at least you can get fractions of maxcoins, try www.ypool.net ( currently website is under maintance so wait ...) and start mining on pool, I got like 0.2 coins since I start mining on pool, and they have only cpu miner 64bit version, so you must have 64bit operating system, hope I helped a bit Smiley

That's great thanks. 1 thing: once that pool is back up, will there be instructions for how to join it? I have no idea how to join a pool.

Thanks!

Yep, it's really easy however If you have any question you can ask here and we will help you.
And to get news about MaxCoin check on their twitter https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject
And they recommend to join this pool, give it a try http://maxcoinpool.com/
As a lot of pools that mine maxcoin have problems ddos attack etc, any problem to join, I'll try to help you !

Okay, Ypool is back. What do I do now? Smiley
Man I guess it's not safe to join this pool, or they have problems, as you can see peeps are reporting of losing their coins, I dont want you to start mining and lose coins.
However I had like 0.1maxcoins and I still have those coins, maybe they targeted richer members, I will mine here till I reach minimum payout then move on to another pool !

Activity: 95
woké michel
YPOOL IS A SCAM ! ALL COINS DISAPPEARED

BECAUSE DDOS ATTACK
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
any working linux ATI card miner ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
btw anyone successfully got payment from ypool?
Activity: 112
YPOOL.NET is back ONLINE  Grin

5 coins I think it was. I seem to have lost a lot after the reboot  Huh
And what about smalltime pool? Another "maintenance"?
Activity: 210
lost 10 here
Activity: 14
Have tweeted at them, hoping for a response..... I only lost 3.5 but still sucks :/
Activity: 112
i lost like 80 ....
Jump to: