Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 281. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I had ypool running great until they went down for maintenance.

Had 1GH working earlier for hours. Have tried maxcoinpool now aswell still nothing... Will wait for ypool to return i guess.

ypool is still going.  The attack isn't affecting everyone.

Ahh amazing, thank you Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
The wallet miner provided by maxcoin.co.uk yielded nothing for hours for me. But the max.1gh.com miner did well later on.

Did the CPU miner ever actually work for anyone? I've left it running with 16 cores since launch and my balance is still zero.  If I'm having these results how are there coins available to list on mcxnow?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Had 1GH working earlier for hours. Have tried maxcoinpool now aswell still nothing... Will wait for ypool to return i guess.

Except for the part where I am beyond my minimum 5 auto payout and still have had no coins sent out...
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
I still can't connect to 1gh FFS how are others getting connected? I was connected fine like 5 hours ago but now constantly get 'stratum connection failed'
noob guide to configuring the CPU miner?  
http://gyazo.com/d4ab5b68f1e59bad159623ff243ebbf9

what am im doing wrong?

i want to mine Maxcoin with cudaminer on max.1gh.com pool with gtx 760 Sad

Any help?
Activity: 266
rock bottom seems to be 0.004, is that an upward trend on mcxnow? https://mcxnow.com/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

They've been down an hour for maintence, I've just started getting shares again, so I guess they're live again Smiley
Activity: 47
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Geister?! Geister?! Geister???!! Weißbroooot!
my miner is working again though the pool is still under maintenance.
Activity: 28

Super easy at mcxnow

Are the maxcoins easy to sell lol??
Anyone managed to get set back up on 1GH pool?Huh? Stratum connection fails for me....
I failed to join 1GH pool too, however I joined successfully on www.ypool.net and start mining got some maxcoins fractions, as I am cpu mining, and wtf they are under maintance now, it worked okey ...

they aren't doing a good job.  They're only keeping a small fraction of people off of the pools.  YPool's GH/s has gone up since the attack
Try changing your computer. Cause it works on mine.

Okay, So On 1gh Pool

I have tried changing the password to more complex ones, Even though that wouldnt make a difference..
The URL and everything is correct, checked it over multiple times.
WHY AM I STILL GETTING AUTH FAILURE!

minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mJDttkJn45gcZdoRkb3otF8Qm7WAWRgPEK -p fhacm5525

I didn't even change the pw.  All I had to do was change the wallet name in the minerd_start config they give you.  Mine looks like this:

@rem motd
@echo MAX.1GH.COM
@echo ===========
@echo Please replace our demo address with yours. You also need to
@echo change the number of threads that the miner should use.
@echo

:loop

minerd.exe -a keccak -o stratum+tcp://maxpool.1gh.com:17333 -u mGwjFYa63p1Q9ZfHzfKS9zzf6x7m1rSJRH -p x

@echo Ooops
goto loop

Yes, at max.1gh.com for the CPU

Is there any possibility to get a compiled CPU- or GPU-Miner für Windows  Huh
Anyone managed to get set back up on 1GH pool?Huh? Stratum connection fails for me....
I failed to join 1GH pool too, however I joined successfully on www.ypool.net and start mining got some maxcoins fractions, as I am cpu mining, and wtf they are under maintance now, it worked okey ...

they have been under a heavy DDoS for hours.   I can't even connect to them, so you're lucky
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
Most of the pools are being DDoS'd atm they come up for a while and go down again.
Jump to: