Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 285. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 275
Cheesy, Well it does Change, our carbon just has nothing to do with it.

true, glad you put it that way too - I've often said there's no such thing as 'man made' climate change but after looking at some vids from geoengineeringwatch.org, I'm not so sure.
eg. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2x6TEeknfo

People discussing global warming should really take the time and watch (or just listen) to this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2x6TEeknfo
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
RELAUNCH THIS COIN PROPERLY OR GO TO SHIT

will never not be RELAUNCH, forget!

In that case, let them go to shit.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser  1m
upiqnow: Nova has 600k, MAX has only 100k. Nova has 1/100,000th hype; sitting at .015; you won't be able to chase Max when it stars arizing

"...when it starts arizing."  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
fantastic idea, thanks dtodosi!
maxcoin pool list - crowsourcing now

Let's collect them in many places,
because the existing pools are collapsing under the load.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Donate to a poor windows user without wallet mLqosUYRcHA7KMgbatgukBKsv6XY5pcwBf

How about read the thread?  There is a Windows wallet with gui and it seems to work fine
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Fake buy walls slowly decreasing, job's almost done, they got richer as hell. What a perfect scam scheme.

After that, they'll let it freefall for a while and buy back ultra cheap and pump it again...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
those whales on mcxnox keeping the prices up as much as possible so they can sell all their instamined coins at high prices during this time  Roll Eyes

They can keep the prices high all they want, but no way they find buyers/volume for when they want to sell at those rates. Artificial

it's already done, they made shitloads of btc on people's stupidity, they just try to make it last a few hours more...

Below 5 on mcxnow - best thing that could happen to this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
How are some people still connecting to YPool?  I've tried every port

:8080 working for me on 2 rigs.  one with 4x 280's and another single 7950.  totaling about 830MH/s

Are you using xptproxy or just connecting straight to the line. Mind posting your config for your 280s, would greatly appreciate it.

Here's the batch file:  arOpenCLMAX.exe -o http://ypool.net:8080 -u x.x -p x -d 0,1,2,3

-d doesnt work for me..
legendary
those whales on mcxnox keeping the prices up as much as possible so they can sell all their instamined coins at high prices during this time  Roll Eyes

They can keep the prices high all they want, but no way they find buyers/volume for when they want to sell at those rates. Artificial

it's already done, they made shitloads of btc on people's stupidity, they just try to make it last a few hours more...
Activity: 119

:8080 working for me on 2 rigs.  one with 4x 280's and another single 7950.  totaling about 830MH/s

Are you using xptproxy or just connecting straight to the line. Mind posting your config for your 280s, would greatly appreciate it.

Here's the batch file:  arOpenCLMAX.exe -o http://ypool.net:8080 -u x.x -p x -d 0,1,2,3
Activity: 42
I did all that last night, I think that went OK, I just get a libboost error that I can't sort out.

I had to add libboost 1.46.1 to my existing 1.49.1.  The 1.46.1 source code did not produce a libboost_threads library, so had to symlink my existing (1.49.1) libboost_threads as 1.46.1.

Apparently the devs hard-coded it to accept 1.46.1 and no other boost.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
the windows cudaminer 4 this any link ?

with virustotal

legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
Does anyone know how to get multiple gpu working?

-d doesnt work for me.

Unkown parameter.
Activity: 95
woké michel
Am I missing something or how is everyone mining with their gpu's?
yeah, with cudaminer or aropenclmax
Activity: 23

Activity: 5
Am I missing something or how is everyone mining with their gpu's?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
When you buy maxcoin you are actually paying a stupidity tax which I support,
Dump people should pay special tax for their stupidity  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The Small Time Miner MaxCoin Pool
* http://max.smalltimeminer.com
* Pplns Payouts, Full Block Rewards Rewards Including Tx Fees, 1% Pool Fee.
* Stratum Only: stratum+tcp://max.smalltimeminer.com:3355

Working now. But how long it will be? Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What I get is this. I thought I had all the dependencies sorted out but I guess I have something missing and don't know where to find it.

error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.46.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

legendary

There was only like 50 blocks in the first minute. Also, I think we were a little over block 200 after the first hour so the initial rush added less than an hours worth of coins.

yeah but only insiders can mine this stuff so it's the same as instamine result and they make it last that way as long as possible imo.
Jump to: