Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 31. (Read 914215 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

Max looking cheap again.  Then again, Bitcoin is going up so alts should drop like a rock for a while now.

Why doesn't the Moderator delete offensive, anti-Max posts?
Answer: Anti-Max posts are officially approved by Max to keep the price down and provide volatility. Buying cheaply on the sly? Shame on you!

I don't know whether anyone has noticed, but Max is back steadily on the rise.
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

Max looking cheap again.  Then again, Bitcoin is going up so alts should drop like a rock for a while now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002
Strange, yet attractive.
People like Vlad2Vlad are admirable. They're the type of people that help change the world. However, Vlad's loyalty are for the wrong coins. As other users have said, Maxcoin has been given up on. .

It is absolutely foolish to buy any more maxcoin at this point. More than a year later and Maxcoin still has not have had any development on it, no marketing, nothing. It's dead. Move on to other coins with actual, potential, futures and spread your enthusiasm there. Stop wasting your time on coins like these.

Lol your blind arent you ? Maxcoin hasnt been given up on, development takes time. Selling at this time is absolutely foolish. Buying at this time could be considered a very wise idea especially if you have ideas on how you can help utilize & develop maxcoin further.

I wonder if anybody believes this anymore. This coin had so much potential... It's truly sad the wrong decisions (?) or greed (?) led it to despair. I  have mined about 3000 of them from the beginning. Too bad some of them got Goxxed into MCXnow (where are they btw) for the critical week the price went to hell...

Sigh.

PS: The previous update was a disaster! If you want your people back make sure you do it right this time.
Activity: 69
Miner & crypto enthusiast
People like Vlad2Vlad are admirable. They're the type of people that help change the world. However, Vlad's loyalty are for the wrong coins. As other users have said, Maxcoin has been given up on. .

It is absolutely foolish to buy any more maxcoin at this point. More than a year later and Maxcoin still has not have had any development on it, no marketing, nothing. It's dead. Move on to other coins with actual, potential, futures and spread your enthusiasm there. Stop wasting your time on coins like these.

Lol your blind arent you ? Maxcoin hasnt been given up on, development takes time. Selling at this time is absolutely foolish. Buying at this time could be considered a very wise idea especially if you have ideas on how you can help utilize & develop maxcoin further.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

Horror Beyond Belief Lies Waiting For All Who Dare Enter Maxcoin

Adolf Keiser: "Our Maxcoin ally has been a source of embarrassment to us everywhere. It was this alliance,
 which prevented us from pursuing a StartJOIN revolution in the crowdfunding world."

MAX SS Von RED SHLD?

mien fuer
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
& they made a mistake by changing total supply. People lose confidence in the coin due to this type tinkering, another example is vericoin which is very strong in tech but due to rollback fiasco its trading hugely undervalued at 5000 satoshi.

Regards

Sam Smiley

Yes, why would a currency or asset ever wanna reduce the inflation and dilution?

That's crazy talk!  haha...

It might actually [greatly] reward current and future coin holders.

All the huge corporations spending hundreds of billions per year doing exactly the same thing via stock buybacks, really need to get a hold of you for financial advice.

Imagine the money you can save companies like Apple by convincing them to stop "tinkering" with the bloated supply.  hahaha!

Edit:  And as for the devs not posting much? It's also part of their plan.  Small minded investors get scared and dump cheap while smart investors buy it all up. 

Thus the rich get richer and the poor stay dumb.

I wanna thank "investors" like you for all the crazy cheap MAX.

Cheers!

That's the problem, that makes devs like central bankers who dont allow true price discovery by changing things. cryptocurrency is all about decentralization and chopping and changing by devs of key variables that affect the price makes it centrally controlled. This makes it no better than digital Ecuador currency which gov can change anytime.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

And no, I'm not trying to "secretly" buy any maxcoin, I just see you constantly posting on threads of dead coins like these(ix for ex) and it's a huge waste of your time, and money if you're actually buying these coins.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Edit:  And as for the devs not posting much? It's also part of their plan.  Small minded investors get scared and dump cheap while smart investors buy it all up. 

Cheers!

Maybe in your dreams Vlad. Maxcoin is dead.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
& they made a mistake by changing total supply. People lose confidence in the coin due to this type tinkering, another example is vericoin which is very strong in tech but due to rollback fiasco its trading hugely undervalued at 5000 satoshi.

Regards

Sam Smiley

Yes, why would a currency or asset ever wanna reduce the inflation and dilution?

That's crazy talk!  haha...

It might actually [greatly] reward current and future coin holders.

All the huge corporations spending hundreds of billions per year doing exactly the same thing via stock buybacks, really need to get a hold of you for financial advice.

Imagine the money you can save companies like Apple by convincing them to stop "tinkering" with the bloated supply.  hahaha!

Thus the rich get richer and the poor stay dumb.

I wanna thank "investors" like you for all the crazy cheap MAX.

Cheers!
Activity: 925
Does anyone have an idea when the mcxnow's successor MtMox will be up? I remember I bought few MaxCoins for some huge price over 20K like a year ago. :-)  I had 2 mcxnow shares which I was promised will be migrated to mtmox, the only problem is that most probably mtmox will never see the day light.
Activity: 840
Traders already lock-in their profits. Maxcoin 20% down. #TOLDYOUSO

Every word that comes from Keiser's mouth is a lie. When he says pump, he means dump, and when he blasphemously uses the name of the Almighty, he means the power of evil, the fallen angel, Satan.

This is true.  It has been months and he has tried to never directly talk about it as if he is directly involved.  I think/hope it's just a matter of liability and conflict of interest with his current position.
Maxcoin is up 50-60% from 1.7k low in January. Small corrections are normal, we are still in uptrend. My prediction is 4k in next few months.

Tell this to those unfortunate people who bought when Max Keiser said Buy now when its still under $10, $5, $2 etc etc in the trollbox of now closed exchange mcxnow.com
He falsly advertised this coin to noobs. Its a shame that he is great anti-establishment leader but used his influence to defraud people of their money. Although i am not sure if he was misled by developers or was too enthusiastic and couldn't see that this coin has nothing backing it except his name & promise of his contacts investing in this coin. When that promise evaporated & he abandoned it for Startcoin, Maxcoin became pretty dead. Any value it will gain now is due to community finally taking over after a year & reduction in inflation every year. Devs dont communicate or update frequently & they made a mistake by changing total supply. People lose confidence in the coin due to this type tinkering, another example is vericoin which is very strong in tech but due to rollback fiasco its trading hugely undervalued at 5000 satoshi.

Regards

Sam Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1311
What ? A coin named after Max K. sells for less than one US cent ? How humiliating. You can´t even get a speck of dust for 0.7 cents.

And it's still overpriced.
Activity: 616
What ? A coin named after Max K. sells for less than one US cent ? How humiliating. You can´t even get a speck of dust for 0.7 cents.
Activity: 23
Maxcoin is up 50-60% from 1.7k low in January. Small corrections are normal, we are still in uptrend. My prediction is 4k in next few months.

4k LOL!  Grin Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

4k?

Man, I'm aiming for 100+ fold.  I wouldn't waste my time in any coin for a lousy double.  You can get that in a couple weeks if you time a few pumps right.

MAX is either going supernova or it's gonna die.  It's that simple and I'm betting on BIG!
Activity: 602
Traders already lock-in their profits. Maxcoin 20% down. #TOLDYOUSO

Every word that comes from Keiser's mouth is a lie. When he says pump, he means dump, and when he blasphemously uses the name of the Almighty, he means the power of evil, the fallen angel, Satan.

This is true.  It has been months and he has tried to never directly talk about it as if he is directly involved.  I think/hope it's just a matter of liability and conflict of interest with his current position.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
I can't remember the last time Keiser even mentioned this coin.

Activity: 3
I can't remember the last time Keiser even mentioned this coin.
Activity: 25
"Max"? coin.

He stopped talking about this several months ago when it was deemed a failure
This is a great example of a stupid persons comment. Good luck in your trolling Smiley
Activity: 69
Miner & crypto enthusiast
Im buying if you dont want your maxcoin I'll gladly take them off your hands  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: