Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 27. (Read 914215 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Wow is this coin still alive? I remember mining this on release day with my 20+ R9 280x ahhh good times  Grin

I think the exchange rate back then was like 0.25BTC/1Maxcoin as it was not listed on exchanges yet. Still a scamy coin imho.

Funny. I had 23 on it  Grin

Can't even remember the name of the exchange I was cashing out on.

Well, that was an interesting glitch in the system. Up to $7m on the XRP market, then back to $1m - still decent.

Save up your winnings and spend them on vTorrent when it drops the first beta crypto Bittorrent client $40k to $100m -> remember Aurora?

http://cointelegraph.com/news/114075/piracy-20-vtorrent-combines-bittorrent-with-cryptocurrency

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annvtr-vtorrent-share-with-freedom-2fa-hd-bittrex-889481
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

looks like a glitch, looked real , max is still gaining market cap but not at that velocity, it would not be infeasible if a 6 million dollar investment was made, on the scale of standard financial markets 6 million is drop in the bucket

graph is still broken, and despite all that shows 16% gain in 24, so we will get there maybe not at that velocity, have a great day

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/maxcoin/

Going long on Maxcoin could possibly be the worst play this century.

I am long not just on Maxcoin , we are up 40% regardless and over 300% in the past few weeks, thats pretty darn good

good luck Sir!
legendary
Activity: 1311

looks like a glitch, looked real , max is still gaining market cap but not at that velocity, it would not be infeasible if a 6 million dollar investment was made, on the scale of standard financial markets 6 million is drop in the bucket

graph is still broken, and despite all that shows 16% gain in 24, so we will get there maybe not at that velocity, have a great day

Going long on Maxcoin could possibly be the worst play this century.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Wow is this coin still alive? I remember mining this on release day with my 20+ R9 280x ahhh good times  Grin

I think the exchange rate back then was like 0.25BTC/1Maxcoin as it was not listed on exchanges yet. Still a scamy coin imho.
legendary
It was fun while it lasted. See you again in 4 years...

my exact sentiment, also, it gives people chance to assemble portfolio of CC, distribution is very important, cheers
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
It was fun while it lasted. See you again in 4 years...
legendary
what just happened ? 700% bump ? this happened to me somewhere else as well

from 1 to 7 million market cap just like that.... ain't selling though, but congratulations to all that have max

I'm worried that this is just a pricing glitch... Wouldn't there be some volume.

looks real to me,, 151 BTC also MC oscillated to 609% then up 704%  one has to be cautious of course.. checking exchanges

if this is real, I would not sell anything if I would be you.. this would be monumental

Thanks for the update. I'm not on any exchanges really.

Hell no I'm not selling! The guys who started the coin seem cool and obv are cool with Max K. So I'm in for the long haul.  

it could be group of investors led by Max K, or as was discussed an ATM deal was signed in UK.. then we are golden.. just great

this is climbing now very easily could pass 1000% probably panic buying.. this happened to me on another alt coin recently.. could be to BTC itself forking to an alt coin .. don;t know all I know I see gains allover the map

legendary
Activity: 1311

from 1 to 7 million market cap just like that.... ain't selling though, but congratulations to all that have max

I'm worried that this is just a pricing glitch... Wouldn't there be some volume.

looks real to me,, 151 BTC also MC oscillated to 609% then up 704%  one has to be cautious of course.. checking exchanges, this could also be a "direct" buy then one could not tell by address only

if this is real, I would not sell anything if I would be you.. this would be monumental

There is nothing monumental about another Maxcoin pump and dump.

looks real to me,, 151 BTC also MC oscillated to 609% then up 704%  one has to be cautious of course.. checking exchanges

Thanks for the update. I'm not on any exchanges really.

Hell no I'm not selling! The guys who started the coin seem cool and obv are cool with Max K. So I'm in for the long haul. 
legendary

looks real to me, 151 BTC also MC oscillated to 609% then up 704%  one has to be cautious of course.. checking exchanges, this could also be a "direct" buy then one could not tell by the trading history, only by address

legendary

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
VOTE FOR

Vote for Maxcoin to be added at Coinomat.com https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php
Coinomat.com offers bank transfers, withdrawals to Visa/Master cards, and custom debit cards for all the cryptocurrencies on its platform.
On top of that, instant exchanges to all supported cryptocurrencies and e-currencies are available.

Coinomat.com pioneered instant crypto to crypto exchange in 2013 and now also offers various crypto to fiat solutions to provide additional liquidity for supported cryptocurrencies. Coinomat was the first project to offer this and it will always remain our top priority.

Normally, to withdraw to a bank account you need someone to send you the funds from their local bank, so it can be a problem if there aren't many local exchanges happening. Traditionally, transfer costs are a hassle, can cost up to 3% of the amount and take 2-3 business days.

With Coinomat you can easily send funds to any Visa or Master card in the world instantly, with no wait time.

Various fiat exchange features:

- Instant exchanges to all other cryptos on our platform.

- Withdrawal to any Visa or Master card issued by any bank in the world.

*This is a great way to provide your coin with liquidity, especially for users who live in the countries with less crypto exposure.

Crypto purchasing and selling with bank transfer

If you need to buy altcoins with bank transfers it can be a real problem and there arn't a lot of providers out there. We enable our users to load their Coinomat account with a bank transfer and buy any coin we support. To mitigate volatility effects, first the account is credited and only after that, a user can purchase the crypto of his choice.
Transfers from most countries are accepted (except for US)

Withdrawal to a custom bank card

We offer custom debit cards which can be loaded with cryptocurrency and work in ATM's all over the world. Card costs $40 and are delivered within a week after successful order (users need to provide Personal ID and Proof of residence). The card is not tied to a personal bank account and works more like stored value card. After the card is delivered, a user is able to load it from their Coinomat account.

Offering these services, we cover basically all major ways to buy and sell your crypto. Liquidity is what the cryptocurrency scene is lacking at the moment, and providing more fiat liquidity can be a great popularity booster for Bitshares.

Head over to our voting page and get things started!

https://coinomat.com/coinvoting.php

*Exchange directions provided for supported coins

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
Activity: 24
Is there a workable block explorer?

Thanks
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
Try adding these nodes to your config file.

37.187.129.122:8668
58.229.105.6:8668
69.123.251.130:8668
78.133.75.222:8668
79.71.113.240:8668
80.177.2.138:8668
86.157.98.97:8668
94.0.80.78:8668
96.248.105.2:8668
104.234.220.135:8668
129.21.141.135:8668
175.180.253.110:8668
178.62.174.111:8668
185.31.160.186:8668
188.24.112.54:8668
192.99.104.12:8668
195.93.239.31:8668
210.187.182.252:8668
222.152.27.231:8668
Activity: 4
Maxcoin was pumped almost on a weekly basis when mcxnow was up.

Anyway, I synced my wallet and uploaded the blockchain part of it for others who doesn't want to sync for days or run into issues:

https://mega.co.nz/#!WIUHALIB!U5qKmU1bgEEEKoy6mpaYRm8WNV3uvdxWFUZE_kMr7co

It's not a single bootstrap as it would also be slow to check 977k blocks, it is simply the synced wallet uploaded (without peers/wallet/conf/etc).

I follow this post but cannot synch. I wait very long time it nothing. (Windows Wallet 0.9.3.1) now 31 hours.

Thank.
legendary
Activity: 1960
350% up in 5 months, not bad at all but I think it went a little too fast.
Usually markets fall back just as fast.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250

Anyway, I synced my wallet and uploaded the blockchain part of it for others who doesn't want to sync for days or run into issues:

It's not a single bootstrap as it would also be slow to check 977k blocks, it is simply the synced wallet uploaded (without peers/wallet/conf/etc).

Did this come from Windows? If not, will it work on Windows anyhoo? Smiley

I suspect I'm going to have to wait months to sync my Windows wallet.... It's taken me 2 weeks to get from 50 weeks behind to 48 weeks behind.

Yes, windows.

Worked a treat. Thank you
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Did this come from Windows? If not, will it work on Windows anyhoo? Smiley

I suspect I'm going to have to wait months to sync my Windows wallet.... It's taken me 2 weeks to get from 50 weeks behind to 48 weeks behind.

Yes, windows.
Pages:
Jump to: