Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 323. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
How do you even mine this, no pools?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
U WOULD HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE MORON TO BUY THEM .03 WHEN THE COIN IS SO NEW
Ssshhhhh... just mine and sell Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
U WOULD HAVE TO BE A COMPLETE MORON TO BUY THEM .03 WHEN THE COIN IS SO NEW
I CAN SEE SOME SAD AND SORRY PEOPLE I A WEEK OR SO WITH BAG OF COINS NOT WORTH SHIT LOL
BUT HEY ASLONG AS THE DEV GET RICH THAT ALL THAT MATTERS ISNT IT
THATS THE NAME OF THE GAME NOW ISNT
TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK WHILE SHITTING ALL OVER EVERYONE
WHILE ALL ALONG MAKING BAD PUBLICITY FOR CRYPTO
DEVS COME ON GUYS STOP THIS MADDNESS
YOU CANT EVEN LAY STRAIGHT IN BED YOUR ARE THAT CROOKED LOL
I CANT BELIEVE DEV DIDNT SHUT THIS LAUNCH DOWN WHEN IT TURNED PAIR SHAPED
ANOTHER CLEAR SIGN JUST OUT TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK OF THE VERY COMMUNITY THEY EXPECT TO SUPPORT THEM
GOOD JOB GUYS
WAY TO PROMOTE CRYPTO  Grin
Activity: 882
Activity: 60
Mine all night on two new i7 processors, what's my balance? 0.

These people are incompetent. Launching with no pools was just grade-A retarded.
 Grin
max/btc = 0.021

selling for .028
Activity: 266
Max and maybe some other whales are driving up the price, so people might think it's worth something. In a few days they will dump everthing and bagholders will be left with worthless 1 satoshi coins.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
100 i7 cores solomining from minute one (getinfo was showing 22 blocks) and NO FUCKING BLOCK SOLVED!  Huh

What a waste of energy and time....

I solo mined on a MacBook Air 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 with the wallet a few seconds after launch and found one block, confirmed. Grin

You did catch the message that the official cpuminer doesn't work and the only one that does work is the one that was modified by 1gh, didn't you?

Yes, the official one is a mess. Great testing they did.

No, I didn't know and I am not going to try this one. Good luck with this "fair" coin.
i just think its so funny what these people are paying for max now
lot of people going to lose on this bad
devs wont though lol
they just rip off the crypto community
the very people the need
the lack of tech support and dev present in these foums shows
they to busy with there miners lol
Activity: 224
This launch was worst I have ever seen - for the community of course - Devs and max got nice profit from instamine

Head over to DigiByte and take a look at fair coin, great launch and supportive community

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibytedgb-core-v61651-digishield-digispeed-segwit-408268

Activity: 798
100 i7 cores solomining from minute one (getinfo was showing 22 blocks) and NO FUCKING BLOCK SOLVED!  Huh

I solo mined on a MacBook Air 1.7 GHz Intel Core i5 with the wallet a few seconds after launch and found one block, confirmed. Grin

Thats fair!

Thanks for making me hate this coin even more....

Nothing extraordinary when diff is really low. And pretty lucky, that is! Rest assured that it's the only block I found solo even though I put quite a lot of CPU power on it after launch.

Source: Generated
Credit: 96.00 MAX
Net amount: +96.00 MAX
Transaction ID: f962136ceb29dda1b563a9928f29b7828f43e4e0bc9008b7f659b9545943b8b5
R.I.P Maxcoin
you achieved the fastest coin to be rejected by the community and the value of your currency depends on the acceptance of the community

Lots of buy orders, price is approaching 0.02 on MCXnow, buying volume ~200 BTC atm

about to hit .02 on mcxnow

This is insane...how is this coin approaching the price of a litecoin??
Activity: 73

You did catch the message that the official cpuminer doesn't work and the only one that does work is the one that was modified by 1gh, didn't you?

Yes, the official one is a mess. Great testing they did.
Activity: 154
Coinoholic
R.I.P Maxcoin
you achieved the fastest coin to be rejected by the community and the value of your currency depends on the acceptance of the community

Lots of buy orders, price is approaching 0.02 on MCXnow, buying volume ~200 BTC atm

It's obviously going to have value, it's super hyped. Everybody in this forum hates the coin but is mining it anyway.

I couldn't get any with my 44 cores worth of CPU power, quit within a half hour of launch. I also don't think CPU mining is profitable, there are other CPU coins that are more worth my power.
Jump to: