Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 327. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Come on people they don't care about the community. If they did there would be at least ONE reply from them here but there isn't WAKE UP don't buy into this crap/joke/scam/idiocy/whatever
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
where is windows wallet?
where is windows wallet?
where is windows wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Glad that I decided not to try to mine this thing... Looks like I made the correct call that this would be 1) to high diff or 2) not so fair as they claimed
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

One good thing is that since it's cpu mined coin I can still mine for other scrypt coins with the GPU while running the cpu miner. Probably a long shot at this point, but it can't hurt to try.

I agree with you there if you have some idle cpu then mining anything is good just for the learning experience.
and I'm sure that if MAX talks about his coin more on his show.. SOME People will probably buy in.

Yep, while I haven't got any coins yet, the experience was educating and I learned more about solo mining than from from any other previous coin releases.
Activity: 79
How to mine ?I can not mine in ypool
I hate to spam the thread... But how do I get a wallet adress? Huh Windows 7 x64
I noticed your KDC banner and must warn you to stay away and not waste your time or BTC or god forbid your KDC.

Haha, don't worry... I'll hold my KDC tight! Amazing dev team unlike the maxcoin 'devs'.

However, I have some spare CPU power that I'd like to utilize. Is there no easy way to get a adress?
I stopped bothering and just started having fun trolling the crap out of this coin on twitter too plus I don't want to sell this no matter the price as I can't rip people off like that.
Activity: 112
I hate to spam the thread... But how do I get a wallet adress? Huh Windows 7 x64
I noticed your KDC banner and must warn you to stay away and not waste your time or BTC or god forbid your KDC.

Haha, don't worry... I'll hold my KDC tight! Amazing dev team unlike the maxcoin 'devs'.

However, I have some spare CPU power that I'd like to utilize. Is there no easy way to get a adress?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
OMG....This shitcoin on MCXNOW...
What's this world coming to? Huh
I think all miners should write a letters to MCX, so they closed the trading...Because released was unfair!
We still not have wallet for Windows, only "maxcoind.exe"...Max Keiser you should take your fucking "maxcoind.exe" and push in it in your fucking ass!

you tell 'em
 Wink
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
You got it. I am sure big sellers will join in soon.
Activity: 490
OMG....This shitcoin on MCXNOW...
What's this world coming to? Huh
I think all miners should write a letters to MCX, so they closed the trading...Because released was unfair!
We still not have wallet for Windows, only "maxcoind.exe"...Max Keiser you should take your fucking "maxcoind.exe" and push in it in your fucking ass!

Activity: 112
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Wow, ...some people... lol and its supposed to be big...lol

sorry I mean't sheeple...

no coin can be big without good innovation and a thriving dev community... MAXCOIN has already proven it has neither..

they thought they could play satoshi and just dump a whole bunch or source code on the community and expect them to figure it out...

there's a big difference between satoshi times and the present time... that is there are hordes of professional miners and botnet operators just waiting for the next coin to come along so they can mercilessly mine the hell out of it... the end result... the hobbyists and real innovators have little time and little reward for involving themselves.

without the hobbyists and tinkerers you don't have innovation...
without innovation you have stagnation.
Not entirely true at all -- on mcxnow, the

BID RIGHT NOW OFFER RIGHT NOW
0.00510001       0.0055

and the book is filling up, 10000 MAX deposited in less than 1/2 hour.

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAMCOIN, MANY INCLUDING ME AIMING TO DUMP ITS PRICE EVERY WHERE DOWN TO 0.000001

+1
isn't this the sign of a scam, big price/empty coin?

0.00510001       0.0055

DO NOT BUY THIS SCAMCOIN, MANY INCLUDING ME AIMING TO DUMP ITS PRICE EVERY WHERE DOWN TO 0.000001

+1

Big buyer brought up the price..

6 Bitcoin buy wall holding it over 005

0.00510001       0.0055

+1

Big buyer brought up the price..
Activity: 296

0.00510001       0.0055

+1
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
Fair price for this coin is a penny or less...no innovation except name of keiser.
Activity: 182
ypool is working
It was a dreadful release, one of the worst I have seen.
Even now there are no working pools... CPU coin GPU'D from the start.  No real client, no win64 anything... useless
Although, the devs claimed no premine...so who would have paid the bribe?
There was a huge instamine. They tweeted the password and 5 minutes later, when literally nothing was working, they said they were on block 64 or something like that. Now that tweet is gone (I wonder why). Someone more dedicated can probably find it.

And now, 11 hours later, I've barely managed to find a cpuminer for windows, and there is still no wallet or working cgminer, and I think only 1 or 2 working pools.

I'm glad someone managed to mine this joke coin and sell it to some noobs for loads of money, good for them. I'm just upset that I've wasted so much time waiting, and then looking for a working wallet and miner (like 3 hours after the launch). This coin was a huge waste of time.

This coin was a huge waste of time.

learning experience...

I've learnt so much about the beginnings of bitcoin and litecoin from this so ill be ready for the next shitty launch.
all these guys did was change the Hashing algorithm so anything you learn here is applicable to other coins in future.

If this becomes the new benchmark and not a one time fluke never to happen again, maybe new cryptos will cease to exist YAY thanks maxcoin!
Jump to: