Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 329. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

It's not the compiled executable binary, but the guide is very straight forward and easy to follow. It should take anyone 30 minutes at most to complete. I'm getting 2 Mh/s total from both threads with a x6800 Core2Duo. Someone with an i5 or better quad core can easily get 6 Mh/s + At the current difficulty of 850, the mining calculator estimated it should take ~7 days to find a block depending on your luck. Happy mining and good luck!

DOGE coin one of the biggest jokes of all time on the internet is now laughing at MAXCOIN, an even bigger joke...

I think ill start mining DOGE now lol..

and PS ..yeah ill probably learn how to compile the miners on windows too... MAXCOIN has taught me a lot about setting up daemons.. so I will be ready for the next big coin joke release.

One good thing is that since it's cpu mined coin I can still mine for other scrypt coins with the GPU while running the cpu miner. Probably a long shot at this point, but it can't hurt to try.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

mcxNow added Maxcoin already! (I bought a few.)
https://mcxnow.com/?r=tins

Buy Max now!!

wonder how much maxcoins they have those idiots to add a coin 2 days old in there

they dont even have dogecoin lol

I suppose it is possible they paid something.
Although, the devs claimed no premine...so who would have paid the bribe?

its "stealth premine"

they basically gave everyone of their "friends" the right tools to mine right form the start while the general public could not mine due to fucked up tools and shit

just as bad as premine
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
THIS IS BECOMING MORE OF A SCAM BY THE SECOND WOW
GOOD JOB MAX
HOW MANY REDDCOINS DID UPAY TO GET IT ON GOXNOW
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
as i predicted, the price just tanked to 0.005 and it's still too much. I warned Buyers not to buy at 0.02 & 0.01 and i still warn them not to buy at 0.005 , always weigh the price against the total number of coins, in this case 250Million total
Activity: 882

Buy Max now!!

wonder how much maxcoins they have those idiots to add a coin 2 days old in there

I suppose it is possible they paid something.
Although, the devs claimed no premine...so who would have paid the bribe?

Buy Max now!!

wonder how mani insta-mined maxcoins they gave those idiots to add a coin 2 days old in there

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
lol this launch was such a colossal failure it caused the price of bitcoin to drop nearly 200 bucks.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Buy 1000 MAXcoin at 0.2 btc, if you intrested please pm
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

It's not the compiled executable binary, but the guide is very straight forward and easy to follow. It should take anyone 30 minutes at most to complete. I'm getting 2 Mh/s total from both threads with a x6800 Core2Duo. Someone with an i5 or better quad core can easily get 6 Mh/s + At the current difficulty of 850, the mining calculator estimated it should take ~7 days to find a block depending on your luck. Happy mining and good luck!

DOGE coin one of the biggest jokes of all time on the internet is now laughing at MAXCOIN, an even bigger joke...

I think ill start mining DOGE now lol..

and PS ..yeah ill probably learn how to compile the miners on windows too... MAXCOIN has taught me a lot about setting up daemons.. so I will be ready for the next big coin joke release.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

that is not a CPU miner available for windows it is a bunch of source code and how to compile a GCC linux program under windows.
thank you for the help but no thanks.. the coins are already gone.. by the time enough people get this up and running the difficulty will be up 10 fold.
the amateurish devs have already done irreparable damage to the value of this coin. its reputation as a NON pre-mined fairly distributed coin is already destroyed.

also a difficulty that rises much faster than Bitcoin which is already rises the fastest due to the advent of ASICS.. kinda defeats the purpose of being ASIC resistant.
instead of having a coin with a difficulty that gradually rose over 2 years and then skyrocketed in its final 2.. has been replaced by a coin that skyrocketed on day 1.

Activity: 420
DO NOT BUY THIS SCAMCOIN, MANY INCLUDING ME AIMING TO DUMP ITS PRICE EVERY WHERE DOWN TO 0.000001

+1
Activity: 140
Activity: 70
it that the right maxcoin? it is cheaper  Huh
Activity: 266
Activity: 70
why is bitcoin falling?
Activity: 296
Yes it is mining, thank you. Your balance may never change because slow <100 khash/s.

Is it working and mining? When my balance will change from 0 to something else?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
DO NOT BUY THIS SCAMCOIN, MANY INCLUDING ME AIMING TO DUMP ITS PRICE EVERY WHERE DOWN TO 0.000001
Activity: 140
Activity: 882
Maxcoin taking off!
Jump to: