Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 331. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
mcxNOW just added MaxCoin to the exchange!

0.012  btc
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Personally i wish the developers waited a few weeks instead of rushing this release.
Personally I wish the devs kept to greeting at Whoremart, the only job they're apparently good at you ham fisted troglodytes!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

You sorta forgot to note that the wallet miner is awful, and you can easily get 6 MH/s with a normal CPU.

and you sorta forgot to mention that the cpu miner is only accessible to people who can compile it on linux....
there is no CPU Miner for other OSs yet.

the point still holds .. why release a coin that is not going to be fairly accessible or distributed from day 1.
There was a cpu miner source available for Windows too. The step-by-step instructions to compile it are here:

https://gist.github.com/xorrbit/8848780

I am using it now.
Activity: 266
So... still no windows wallet or cgminer? Cheesy
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
yeah but fuk me bro give us a working wallet and some fuking mining software and some fuking tech support before launching
like really
it absolutly fuking terrible
i have been waiting for this coin and look at it lol
this was the last coin i thought would have a terrible launch
dont care about crashes from heavy traffic and shit but no working windows wallet not mining software for windows like wow guess dev running macs lol

the fact that Max would lend his name to such a monumental f**kup speaks volumes about his character.. for a guy who supposedly invented virtual currency with his "holywood stock exchange" the guy shows an absolutely remarkable lack of ability to do even the most basic due diligence and forward planning.

I hope he ends up going the way of charlie shrek..

we need more people with real vision and technical finesse to stand up and be counted...  not more snake oil salesmen.
legendary
Activity: 1311

dont care about crashes from heavy traffic and shit but no working windows wallet not mining software for windows like wow guess dev running macs lol

No, it was the devs flash mining at low diff, while the rest of us struggled to get up and running.
Activity: 140
WTS 479.8 MAX for 5BTC (0.010500 BTC/MAX)

Or best offer. Escrow/You send first.

Wow... this exemplifies the crypto community.  Day 1, 250mill cap goin for .01 btc with NO support no features nothing, just a board full of complaints and ridiculous tutorials from miners not devs.  meanwhile KDC chugs along largly unnoticed till the bag holders finally hear they should have bought KDC and drop maxi like the used tampon it is.  
This coin is a fucking joke and you supporters have lost the ignorant title and are now Pieces of Shit like this coins Devs/Dev/Monkey?
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Personally i wish the developers waited a few weeks instead of rushing this release.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

You sorta forgot to note that the wallet miner is awful, and you can easily get 6 MH/s with a normal CPU.

and you sorta forgot to mention that there is no CPU Miner for Windows yet.

the point still holds .. why release a coin that is not going to be fairly accessible or distributed from day 1.

Er, ypool?

Also, not sure how a "cpu" coin can have a "fair" launch (whatever that means). Now, MAX was a rather bad launch, but in every case the big boys with lots of power are going to get the most coins.
yeah but fuk me bro give us a working wallet and some fuking mining software and some fuking tech support before launching
like really
it absolutly fuking terrible
i have been waiting for this coin and look at it lol
this was the last coin i thought would have a terrible launch
Activity: 296
Not a thread, but a chat - http://mcxnow.com

WHERE IS THE THREAD TO BUY MAXCOIN???!!!
Activity: 182
Ypool up to 127 Gh/s now for maxcoin pool.

Also, not sure how a "cpu" coin can have a "fair" launch (whatever that means). Now, MAX was a rather bad launch, but in every case the big boys with lots of power are going to get the most coins.

I didn't say it had to be CPU to be fair.. I said.. the only publicly available miner for most users was already obsolete on day 1.

if they released a GPU miner on all platforms on day 1 I wouldn't have a problem with it.. but there are still MANY people on this forum trying to configure their daemons to mine which is utterly pointless.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
http://www.maxkeiser.com/2014/02/get-ready-folks-for-the-new-coin-maxcoin/comment-page-1/

have all the negative comments been moderated this reads like there were only minor problems
Activity: 630
WHERE IS THE THREAD TO BUY MAXCOIN???!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
terrible terrrible launch what more can u say
really sad that devs do this
its bad for crypto in general aswell
imagine being new to crpyto and than see launch like this lol
they will never look at crypto again
very sad but oh well on to the next coin
this will just be pump and dump any way
legendary
Activity: 1105

and you sorta forgot to mention that there is no CPU Miner for Windows yet.

Er, ypool?

Activity: 296
Wowz this guy fast (RealSolid). http://mcxnow.com
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

and you sorta forgot to mention that the cpu miner is only accessible to people who can compile it on linux....
there is no CPU Miner for other OSs yet.

Activity: 406
MAX IS ON MCXNOW. START TRADING!
Jump to: