Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 483. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
thimo the dev
Maxcoin will be above the dodgecoin cap in 12 months.
When is this dodgecoin going to be released?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
They just whant u to belive that there is no gpu miner but they will be hashing it with monster farms @ start.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I hope maxcoin will destroy dogecoin because it is a disgrace to crypto currency world! this is serious bussiness not a joke like shitty dogecoin is Tongue

No "ordinary" people will buy/sell using dogecoin. just look at the logo, joke man, joke...

Fool. 55 million marketcap does not look like a joke. A community of hundreds no... millions of people is not a joke. It's something new, something different. Dogecoin is mindblowing.

Such coin.
            Such Currency.

Eat a dick.

He is the joke, maxcoin will never get close do doge, and i'll enjoy watch it try.
They're both joke coins with no long term plan, I don't expect either to last

Litecoin community: http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin 18.716
Dogecoin community: http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin 54.368

Get real. Doge is here to stay. If anything, Litecoin has more chances to go down. Sub200 satoshi DOGE = CHEAP doge. Get them while you can. See you in a couple months.
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
Waiting for the lunch date  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I hope maxcoin will destroy dogecoin because it is a disgrace to crypto currency world! this is serious bussiness not a joke like shitty dogecoin is Tongue

No "ordinary" people will buy/sell using dogecoin. just look at the logo, joke man, joke...

Fool. 55 million marketcap does not look like a joke. A community of hundreds no... millions of people is not a joke. It's something new, something different. Dogecoin is mindblowing.

Such coin.
            Such Currency.

Eat a dick.

He is the joke, maxcoin will never get close do doge, and i'll enjoy watch it try.
They're both joke coins with no long term plan, I don't expect either to last
Activity: 1106
Merit: 521
I would warn you guys against mining this one -- I can compile a SHA3 miner in about 20-40 min on windows and mine this.

All you have to do is fork yacminer (which has GPU code for SHA3-512 already), change a few lines of code so that it's SHA3-256, remove the scrypt code and whammo, GPU miner.

I think this might be an out-the-door scam as they can easily compile a GPU miner too and aren't prereleasing the source code for the testnet beforehand.

so Max kaiser who is a highly respected journalist is going to put his name to this coin, that you think is a scam.  somebody who is probably already a Bitcoin millionaire.  if you believe that mate there is somethin wrong with ur head, wise up.   Cheesy lol
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
what page of the thread was there a pool mentioned?..cant remember
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
Holy crap, max keiser just said "SELL QUARK" on twitter lmao  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
When is the release, in how many minutes ?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
the servers will be overloaded with everyone scrambling to the download links at once..
cmon guys at least post the links before you go live!
Activity: 266
so someone will have gpu miner at start... yes guys this is fair launch :} really....
The devs will certanly have it.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Right someone give me a quick run down about this mining malarky..

As well as being an absolute beginner i have already smoked far too much this evening Smiley is there any of that "typing on a black screen" shit involved? or some sort of executable program or does it just do it from the wallet?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4957295
Merit: 251
Giga
u guys need to relax, crying about lack of info won't get u anywhere. Rushing and jumping over tables to mine this will only make u confused and frustrated. Just wait for the launch and get the wallet and miner and start mining, either way if ur not a huge miner there is only so much u can do
Activity: 322

LOL, you are just another butthurt Litecoiner mad at the fact Doge defeated Lite. Well let me tell you, this coin will be the joke compared to Doge. Im all in for the P&D profits tho.
Activity: 112
so someone will have gpu miner at start... yes guys this is fair launch :} really....
srb
Activity: 111
my isn't this exciting, I wonder how many mirrors will be available for the mining software?

The forecast could be timeouts on download sites and configuration problems.
Activity: 2
Right someone give me a quick run down about this mining malarky..

As well as being an absolute beginner i have already smoked far too much this evening Smiley is there any of that "typing on a black screen" shit involved? or some sort of executable program or does it just do it from the wallet?
Activity: 55
It will have a CPUminer on board, and without having seen it, I do think throwing in an OpenCL or CUDA version of SHA3 shouldn't be too hard. Expect GPU-miners (or ASICs, SHA3 is easy on memory, so it can and will be ASIC-ified) soon enough. After that, it's game over for CPUs.

Such coin.
            Such Currency.

Eat a dick.
Jump to: