Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 517. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
on Wednesday it will launch or there will be available clients for mining in a future date  Huh

any answer on this ?
of course it is. the last one that gets the coin before it starts dropping and dies it the loser its like a hot potato. read some economic theory

Im talking about crypto market as a whole.

I will simplify it for you.. Think of the game hot potatoes Smiley

Let me explain to you how this works because you dont seem to understand. Ill explain it like to a 5 year old.

John buys 1btc for 1$.

New "investors" come in and drive the capitalization and price rises to 5$.

John sells his btc and makes 5x profit. Those who buy at 5$ dont lose.

What you described is a ponzi scheme. And if you think that is what Btc and some cryptos are, then what are you even doing here?

you seem to be confused. there is not other type of economy that zero sum or negative sum (when economies fail). can't explain it further.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
So this coin is CPU only and only if I am not mistaken?

Someone reassure me plz?
It Seems interesting Smiley

well from what i heard, cgminers will not work on this coin at launch, when the wallet is released only then can someone reconfigure the miner to work with the wallet. so its cpu at the start.

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
of course it is. the last one that gets the coin before it starts dropping and dies it the loser its like a hot potato. read some economic theory

Let me explain to you how this works because you dont seem to understand. Ill explain it like to a 5 year old.

John buys 1btc for 1$.

What you described is a ponzi scheme. And if you think that is what Btc and some cryptos are, then what are you even doing here?

Hey genius every market is always zero sum:

John buys a btc for $1 sells to scott for $2
Scott sells for $3 to Colin
Colin sells $4 to turturo
Turturo sells for $0

1+1+1+1-4=0

On a transactional basis its not 0 sum but as a market it always is.. dont forget that.

The original post that sparked my reply was "for someone to make 20k$, someone needs to lose 20k$". Hence i was correct in my argument

No I know what you meant and your not right because you meant the market at a whole while the only instance you would be correct is if you meant on a transactional basis which doesnt sound like crypto market as a whole to me.. does it to you?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

John buys 1btc for 1$.

Turturo sells for $0

1+1+1+1-4=0

On a transactional basis its not 0 sum but as a market it always is.. dont forget that.

The original post that sparked my reply was "for someone to make 20k$, someone needs to lose 20k$". Hence i was correct in my argument
legendary

John buys 1btc for 1$.

Turturo sells for $0

1+1+1+1-4=0

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
max keiser rang me, whispered "3 days" and then hung up. should i be worried.  Tongue
No you should be ready
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
max keiser rang me, whispered "3 days" and then hung up. should i be worried.  Tongue

^^
Activity: 182
now you talking that is how i see it... its very easy to understand i dont know why some people dont understand that

John buys 1btc for 1$.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So this coin is CPU only and only if I am not mistaken?

Someone reassure me plz?
It Seems interesting Smiley
legendary

Activity: 336
pump and dump maxcoin time!

For somebody to make $40,000 somebody must lose.

Thats not necessarily true. Its not a zero-sum game
Activity: 302
For somebody to make $40,000 somebody must lose.

As I say, more bad press.

We have enough greed now without developing more.

All appears rather short sighted.

Jump to: