Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 56. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

And please spare us from your concerned citizen routine.  You've been trolling max for months.  You're either angry that you're missing out on the long-term potential of max or you're shilling for someone else.  Either way, you're trolling.

Luke has more integrity that any crypto developer I've ever met.  If you have evidence to the contrary (which I know you don't), then bring it forward.

You are blinded by your faith.

Yesterday Lukes launch partner was bragging on twitter at the level he sold his launch day coins.

I am not going to cover what an abomination the launch was, and how much wealth was generated for the developers using Max's name. It's all here in this thread for anyone that is interested.

Integrity is not a term that can be associated with Luke. Hell, maxcoin would be under .01 USD if Murphy hadn't stepped up with a little innovation.

Pump and dump schemes will not save maxcoin. A change of leadership is the only hope.

Damn shills....

PS You owe me my 100 max donation back since you banned me from your chatroom.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
one day left, what will happen?
the big pump ,or the angry of miner ?
Luke strikes again. Doubled his money again on the backs of the zealots. The most crooked developer on the planet.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I am actually on developing as per the wishes of the MaxCoin community as represented at MaxChat, so please don't tar me with the brush of a 'crooked developer'.

The blockchain explorer at http://max.cryptoexplore.com/ is back online.

Please spare us from the innocent developer routine. If this sector was regulated, you and your partner would be in jail.
Dude, you are going to get annihilated on here talking that rubbish.  The MAXcoin community is strong, Luke is looking out for the best interests of the community and doing a great job with Maxcoin.  But you clearly don't understand because you are not involved.  You are going to look pretty stupid when you are left in the dust, but like I have said before, the second this coin becomes successful you wont be here helping yourself to a slice of humble pie will ya?  But its OK, we will know where to find you if we need you, crawling back under a bridge you troll!
Activity: 17
Luke strikes again. Doubled his money again on the backs of the zealots. The most crooked developer on the planet.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I am actually on developing as per the wishes of the MaxCoin community as represented at MaxChat, so please don't tar me with the brush of a 'crooked developer'.

Please spare us from the innocent developer routine. If this sector was regulated, you and your partner would be in jail.

And please spare us from your concerned citizen routine.  You've been trolling max for months.  You're either angry that you're missing out on the long-term potential of max or you're shilling for someone else.  Either way, you're trolling.

Luke has more integrity that any crypto developer I've ever met.  If you have evidence to the contrary (which I know you don't), then bring it forward.
legendary

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
MAX doesn't dead,in fact i think MAX will make a miracle :)Look at XST
legendary
I thought MAX was dead,dev is so inactive,still a newie half year later.
Is that a fact?  On these boards? These boards that matter so much for a coin to be successful?  Because he is very active on maxchat.info!

Oh really? What has he developed in the last 6 months, a paper wallet? Pathetic....

Wake up, he has driven this coin into the ground, with the occasional pump and dump along the way.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org

Activity: 25
Is that a fact?  On these boards? These boards that matter so much for a coin to be successful?  Because he is very active on maxchat.info!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
legendary

Angry miners. Maxcoin fundamentals have not changed. It will resume its usual constant losses once this pump and dump scheme fades.

Now with just 1/4 the hashrate and much more vulnerable.

Luke strikes again. Doubled his money again on the backs of the zealots. The most crooked and incompetent developer on the planet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

The end of cheap Max.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Activity: 42
Hmm...deja vu here...trying without success to compile the new wallet (maxcoind and maxcoin-qt 0.9.2.0) on the same machine and same (heavily modified) Puppy Linux version as I succeeded in compiling 0.9.1.0 on last April.

Both maxcoind and maxcoin-qt fail to make with messages to the effect of like

bitcoinrpc.cpp:

undefined reference to `SSLv2_method'
undefined reference to `SSLv2_client_method'
undefined reference to `SSLv2_server_method'

These messages are in function  `boost::asio::ssl::context::context(boost::asio::ssl::context_base::method)' of build/bitcoinrpc.o

Might help to know what versions of boost and php and openssl you are using.  Or, just tell me what distro and version you developed it on.
TIA,
boraxo

The Cryptsy wallet is down and has been for a week.  Here is their response...

"Thank you for contacting Cryptsy.
Currently MAX is offline for maintenance.
Please know that your coins are safe, and  should be returning soon.
THank you kindly for your patience and understanding.
Have a great day!"

It sucks, I have a substantial amount of MAX here and can not transfer to my wallet.

Well, if no coins can go in then that means a serious lack of supply which would explain why the price is up 50%.

I'm guessing they're updating to the newest code - which should be taking effect this week.

Can anybody confirm this?  When is the newest subsidy cut [down to 16] taking effect? 

Thanks!

MaxChat.info has a countdown.  The new mining rewards kick into effect on Friday.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Have a great day!"

It sucks, I have a substantial amount of MAX here and can not transfer to my wallet.

Well, if no coins can go in then that means a serious lack of supply which would explain why the price is up 50%.

I'm guessing they're updating to the newest code - which should be taking effect this week.

Can anybody confirm this?  When is the newest subsidy cut [down to 16] taking effect? 

Thanks!
Activity: 13

Have a great day!"

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Are you guys able to transfer your coins into Cryptsy right now?  I tried to withdraw some MAX but cannot. 
Is there a working block explorer?  We can't come back online until we have validated everything on our side.

thanks
richie@bittrex
There is no working block explorer, you should head over to the chat room at maxchat.info, maybe someone there could help.

Looks like http://max.cryptoexplore.com/ is working again.

Looks like its still stuck...

"blocks" : 591740,

getblockhash 591740
0000000000021dfafa28b34a4f2034b3a4638daa39a28a7c45811dbbaccf95cc

Thats our current block as of 10:14 PDT.

We really need a blockexplorer to make sure we are on the right chain etc... we can't come back online without something to verify against Sad

thanks,
richie@bittrex

See http://maxcoinnews.net/maxcoin-0-9-2-checkpointing-troubleshooting/

Also, you should be able to verify against http://max.cryptoexplore.com/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

It doesn't take much to bump the price up as all the supply has been eaten up by insiders.

Also, the new huge subsidy cut should be taking effect in a few days so imagine how much harder it will be to find any MAX for sale then.

When I bought my 25K MAX it took me over a week and I had to pay over market price a few times and this was during a big overall market selloff.

When a big rally hits cryptos and the MAX supply has been choked off and consolidated and you have guys like Max Keiser and Karl Gray pumping and hyping MAX, it's gonna be a beautiful thing to watch.  

Wish I would have had money to buy more max but I'm glad I was able to buy something.  

Cheers!
Activity: 13
"Attention" being that's its up in value 50% week over week since early August.  I guess you can visit all the exchanges (mcxnow, bter, cryptsy, etc) and see the charts.  I don't think the few of us writing on this forum are "bumping" its value over 100% in the last month.  So others are buying/selling it.  Which I am sure they tell others the same (go get some).  Oh, and no need to apologize, thanks I hear ya.  I got mine.
Pages:
Jump to: