Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 57. (Read 914218 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Get them while they are low.   In another week or two they'll be up another 50%.  By years end I see the $2 mark.  I don't think MAX is going anywhere (but up) especially with the attention its getting.  Reminds me of another cryptocurrency... We now need a exchange to buy MAX with Fiat.  If one doesn't exist already (is there one?)

What attention?

Sorry but besides my big mouth I haven't seen any "attention" for MAX.

If there is something can you post a link?  Much appreciated.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Get them while they are low.   In another week or two they'll be up another 50%.  By years end I see the $2 mark.  I don't think MAX is going anywhere (but up) especially with the attention its getting.  Reminds me of another cryptocurrency... We now need a exchange to buy MAX with Fiat.  If one doesn't exist already (is there one?)
Activity: 41
Please someone fix the Maxcoin wallet on Bittrex !!!!
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

MAX is up 50% since I "pumped" it 2 days ago.

WTF?  I was hoping to buy a few more K coins later this week if I can free up some BTC.

Now I have to wait cause I don't like chasing alts in this bad environment.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
good,just wait 2days
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Haha, no, not at all.  Right now I only hold 25,000....

i take donations rich guys Wink

mKDAXN66THsZsBxaXQu2aYMxbt7ZmByjbt

LOL = i have 13.06712817 max coins right now Sad

I make about 2 max coins per 24 hrs mining with my old crappy Nvidia GPU at Dwarf Pool.
I've been mining there 24/7 for months and saving up a few coins them selling them and buying Jackpot coin.
But if anyone wants to support me with a donation i can offer some promotional service Wink
..if i have a certain coin people know i'm a loud mouth HAHAHAH ROFL
and i will KEEP the coins instead of selling them (for JPC)

This is weird. Why are you suddenly boasting Maxcoin Spoetnik?
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Haha, no, not at all.  Right now I only hold 25,000....

I make about 2 max coins per 24 hrs mining with my old crappy Nvidia GPU at Dwarf Pool.
I've been mining there 24/7 for months and saving up a few coins them selling them and buying Jackpot coin.
But if anyone wants to support me with a donation i can offer some promotional service Wink

If you promise to hold them until we either get to $2 or I start selling then I'll send you a few MAX.  I just hate to see a senior crypto guy with no coins when the next boom comes which should be very soon.

And how do you even pay the energy costs with only 2 MAX per day?  Dude, that's 4 pennies Per day.  Hahaaa.  Sorry but the electricity has to be more than that.  lol

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Haha, no, not at all.  Right now I only hold 25,000....

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
Block explorer is re-syncing and should now be correct.

edit: apparently not quite, sorry!
Activity: 13
Now is a great time to buy Max - and if we keep hold of them and only sell small amounts as the price rises (if necessary) this will keep the steady price rises stable.

If this does hit the $2 mark some are predicting and everyone starts selling lots of coins at this stage, the price will crash again.

But if we all sell conservatively - and only where necessary, the price increasing to $5 is definitely possible.

So hold on to your hats (and Max) and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Is there a working block explorer?  We can't come back online until we have validated everything on our side.

thanks
richie@bittrex
There is no working block explorer, you should head over to the chat room at maxchat.info, maybe someone there could help.

Looks like http://max.cryptoexplore.com/ is working again.

Looks like its still stuck...

"blocks" : 591740,

getblockhash 591740
0000000000021dfafa28b34a4f2034b3a4638daa39a28a7c45811dbbaccf95cc

Thats our current block as of 10:14 PDT.

We really need a blockexplorer to make sure we are on the right chain etc... we can't come back online without something to verify against Sad

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Try 'enforcecheckpoint false' RPC command on console window. This will help you sync.
http://maxcoinnews.net/maxcoin-0-9-2-checkpointing-troubleshooting/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
MaxCoin up 25% today.
Nice.

Interesting timing.  I pumped it up last night on Cryptsy Chat.

I hate to use the word "pumped", I simply made the case why MAX is one of few coins out there with the best odds for a 100 fold profit potential.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

and Vlad your such an Optimist LOL
Jeez you must be bag holding one hell of a lot of coins total hahaha

Haha, no, not at all.  Right now I only hold 25,000. Max which I bought for my dad as one of the "safer" coins.  I don't like how max was launched but you've got to be naive to think. Karl Gray is gonna out his rep on the line with Max for no reason when the guy has 100,000 Bitcoins.

And a guy like that doesn't invest on an altcoin for a quick buck, it's a serious investment and he must be thinking of millions in potential profits.

Add to that Keiser and his mouth which can pump a coin better than anyone and I simply don't see how MAX won't be at least $2 in the next 6-12 months. 

In fact, it's a near impossibility in my mind.  And at $2 that's a 100 fold increase which is why I bought about 1 BTC worth and I will not sell for a 10'fold increase cause I'm also certain Keiser and Gray will need much bigger volume and price appreciation to get any of their profits out so I will only start selling if/when the price hits $2.

Good luck!
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
MaxCoin Block Explorer coming online

Due to the service at CryptoExplorer being stuck for some time we have host our own Bitcoin-Abe instance at http://maxcoin.co.uk:2750/chain/Maxcoin. This is a work in progress and there may be bugs until we get the software fully ported. We will move the service to http://explorer.maxcoin.co.uk/ shortly.

Known issues:
  • Addresses (but not coinbase/generation addresses) are not correct

thanks.. i hope Bittrex sees that Smiley

and Vlad your such an Optimist LOL
Jeez you must be bag holding one hell of a lot of coins total hahaha
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
MaxcoinProject.org
MaxCoin Block Explorer coming online

Due to the service at CryptoExplorer being stuck for some time we have host our own Bitcoin-Abe instance at http://maxcoin.co.uk:2750/chain/Maxcoin. This is a work in progress and there may be bugs until we get the software fully ported. We will move the service to http://explorer.maxcoin.co.uk/ shortly.

Known issues:
  • Addresses are not correct
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
A question to all of you MAXcoin believers,

What price (in BTC) do you think is appropriate for this coin?

Appropriate?  As in what price is good now or what price you think is appropriate in the near future?

Either way, it's odd to hear about appropriate prices. I'm sure if seemed appropriate at 20,000 Satoshi yet now we're at 4,000.

You buy at a price you feel is a good deal cause you have to live with it.  For me 4,000 was quite appropriate and I think in the near future $2 will be most likely very much appropriate and I think it could go as high as $5 or more which would appear very appropriate to some for a while.

Hope that helps!
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
Is there a working block explorer?  We can't come back online until we have validated everything on our side.

thanks
richie@bittrex
There is no working block explorer, you should head over to the chat room at maxchat.info, maybe someone there could help.

Looks like its still stuck...

"blocks" : 591740,

getblockhash 591740
0000000000021dfafa28b34a4f2034b3a4638daa39a28a7c45811dbbaccf95cc

Thats our current block as of 10:14 PDT.

We really need a blockexplorer to make sure we are on the right chain etc... we can't come back online without something to verify against Sad

thanks,
richie@bittrex
Activity: 24
A question to all of you MAXcoin believers,

What price (in BTC) do you think is appropriate for this coin?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
hmm on average i run my wallet like once or twice a day and the last time
i just couldn't get the thing to sync (v092)
tried pissing around with commands and after an hour just went back to my previous wallet version and it synced quick.

devs i think they may be something up sill with the wallet and yeah i read your announcement too
i dunno maybe it will be better as more guys transfer over or something ?
Activity: 17

thanks
richie@bittrex

Pages:
Jump to: