Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 83. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
trojan.win32.ircbot.cnh

I get this from the maxcoin.co.uk site and the github for the all important latest update of the client.

Win32/IRCbot is a large family of backdoor Trojans that targets computers running Microsoft Windows. The Trojan drops other malicious software and opens a backdoor on the infected computer to connect to IRC servers. The Trojan can maintain multiple IRC server connections simultaneously to receive commands from attackers.

Old style clients use IRC to bootstrap nodes. While it's true there's an IRC trojan inside the client (maybe 1% of the users know how the client works), all it does is connect to IRC and get IPs of other clients to connect to them.

Excellent, thanks for the info on that. No need to panic, haha.

I get the same but Zone Alarm removes it so I cannot open the Client, any suggestions?
Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.cnh

orly ?

kinda funny how a Newbie with two comments knows advanced tech details about coins virtually none of these guys know.
i can narrow down who you are just by that comment alone lol

so much name changing puppets LOLOL

one coin cloning spammer has a preference he uses for all his coins i tracked the scammer before and it was funny seeing what coins were linked to him lol
you can see various clone coins all login to the same IRC chan lol
such as CENT and Doge lol

edit:
and yes it does connect YOU to irc and you can see the connection details clearly in your wallets log file Wink

You should remove your "LOL" button from keyboard. Makes you look like a 13 year old internet addict. Wink

Stop trolling people. You're wasting everyone's time, LOLOLOL
Activity: 575
Spoetnik Not sure what advanced details you are talking about I simply requested some help as Zone Alarm deletes the client before i can even open it
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
trojan.win32.ircbot.cnh

I get this from the maxcoin.co.uk site and the github for the all important latest update of the client.

Win32/IRCbot is a large family of backdoor Trojans that targets computers running Microsoft Windows. The Trojan drops other malicious software and opens a backdoor on the infected computer to connect to IRC servers. The Trojan can maintain multiple IRC server connections simultaneously to receive commands from attackers.

Old style clients use IRC to bootstrap nodes. While it's true there's an IRC trojan inside the client (maybe 1% of the users know how the client works), all it does is connect to IRC and get IPs of other clients to connect to them.

I get the same but Zone Alarm removes it so I cannot open the Client, any suggestions?
Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.cnh

orly ?

kinda funny how a Newbie with two comments knows advanced tech details about coins virtually none of these guys know.
i can narrow down who you are just by that comment alone lol

so much name changing puppets LOLOL

one coin cloning spammer has a preference he uses for all his coins i tracked the scammer before and it was funny seeing what coins were linked to him lol
you can see various clone coins all login to the same IRC chan lol
such as CENT and Doge lol

edit:
and yes it does connect YOU to irc and you can see the connection details clearly in your wallets log file Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Still active without a hiccup:

Stratum
Vardiff
0 % Fee & 0.001 withdrawal fees (auto & manual)
Proportional Payouts as soon as the Blocks are confirmed
Currently 5 MAX Bonus pro Block for the Finder !

https://max.suprnova.cc

Please make sure to use the right miners ! You need the keccak algo !

Again UPDATED to latest Wallet (0.9.1.0)!

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub
Actually our pool hashrate dropped much last night.
1gh is 78% now, we were 10% at that time.

That's what I was saying, even though 1gh has the majority, they are not at 78% because of missing pools from the list. For example, there's max3.coinedpool.com. It's over 200 GH/s yet it's not on the list. There are a few similar pools out there and this isn't even the biggest that's missing.

Yeah I know max3.coinedpool.com
And is there any other pools out there?
Activity: 575
trojan.win32.ircbot.cnh

Trojan.Win32.IRCbot.cnh
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Maxcoin Mining Pool Hub

http://maxcoin.miningpoolhub.com

We are raising block reward to 52.8  (10% more)

Pool efficiency decreased last night,
so we are increasing block bonus 10%.

It's not an event, just to compensate some.
legendary
Mining Pool Hub
Come to our pool.

http://maxcoin.miningpoolhub.com

Our pool is the most largest pool on the net except 1gh, but it's below 10% of net hash.
It's so sad.

Give us strength to beat the giant.

Your pool is the 4th biggest at the moment, people are just relying too much on max.cryptpool.eu which is not listing a lot of pools and I can't contact the site admin as the email address listed on the site is apparently not in use.

Actually our pool hashrate dropped much last night.
1gh is 78% now, we were 10% at that time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Updated OSX Wallet, correctly compiled - http://pcmerc.com/files/MaxCoin-Qt.dmg

Correct dock icon & supports 10.5+

pcmerc~
http://kryptochaos.com
http://pool.kryptochaos.com
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
WTF? I just downloaded the new wallet, since my old wallet didn't receive my coins,
and Virustotal says 19 virus/trojans.  Everyone better format and re-install windows.
I have NEVER seen any wallet give over 4 positives in virustotal. Good clean wallets
give zero or one at most.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

MaxCoin is live and trading @ https://www.atomic-trade.com

Atomic-Trade, LLC is FINCEN Compliant and offers USD/BTC/Altcoin markets  NO ID verification needed to trade Coins (Fast ID verification for USD only).

With the ATOMIC TRADING ENGINE, a fast unique trading algorithm that processes trades instantly and can pair any currency to any other.  1.2 GB of code running in a secure private network keeps everything running even under heavy stress and secure against attacks.

Article explaining Atomic-Trade/Atomic trading engine:  Pitch-Engine

The site is fast, secure, and only requires 3 confirms for btc deposits.

In fact, Atomic-Trade has the ability to instantly scale to handle nearly limitless volumes! (trades are always instant/site downtime is minimal)

We have a fully operational, constantly moderated trollbox.

As you can see, your coins are safe with Atomic-Trade.

Tired of sites that lose your money?  Tired of your orders losing priority? Tired of trade delays? Tired of poor customer support?

Make the switch today.  Don't just trade. Get paid to ATOMIC-TRADE!

Come check us out!

Activity: 592
trojan.win32.ircbot.cnh

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I heard Max Keiser say on the Alex jones show that max coin would have a market cap of 20 to 30 million in about two to three weeks, that was three weeks ago, when's he gonna pump this coin?

The only way his is going to change people's mind's about this coin is if the value goes up. (plus he can then start to brag, as I know he is eager to do).
Activity: 210
DwarfPool fork fixed.
But it has more then 90 connections, some other nodes are on the wrong fork yet.

is there a list of the latest nodes, or does the new wallet sync automatically?
You need to add nodes for it to sync. These are the nodes included in the configuration file with the wallet:

Code:
addnode=node.maxcoin.co.uk
addnode=wombat.dar.sh
addnode=94.23.80.59
addnode=198.50.155.236

Nodes -> http://goo.gl/K5hqet
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
trojan.win32.ircbot.cnh

Activity: 592
trojan.win32.ircbot.cnh

legendary
Mining Pool Hub
1gh.com is down to 71% of the network hash.  That's a 5% improvement, but it's not going to cut it.  Right now we're giving this pool operator 100% control of MaxCoin.  He can double spend, he can deny other pools from getting blocks, the coin is totally centralized and vulnerable.  He is now the chairman of the MaxCoin reserve, and he has no oversight.  What happens if something happens in his family and he really needs some cash for whatever reason.  It's something that happens to all of us, except we don't all have the option of screwing random people over for thousands of dollars with no repercussions.  If we can't come together to solve this HUGE problem, then you should take this as a sign and sell all your maxcoin while you still can.

If someone could modify the P2Pool source for MaxCoin, I would be happy to host the first node with 0% fees on a fast server with a dedicated IP.  Look at the Vertcoin community, with their strong P2Pool and well distributed hash.  You other pool operators would benefit from a P2Pool network even if you don't realize it, after all a rising tide raises all ships.  As of now, MaxCoin is a failed coin.

why would he need to scam.  with 3% fee on a pool that constantly holds over 70% hashrate.. he's MAX rich.  it's sad

Agree. 3% fee makes him the richest man in Maxcoin.
Activity: 315
1gh.com is down to 71% of the network hash.  That's a 5% improvement, but it's not going to cut it.  Right now we're giving this pool operator 100% control of MaxCoin.  He can double spend, he can deny other pools from getting blocks, the coin is totally centralized and vulnerable.  He is now the chairman of the MaxCoin reserve, and he has no oversight.  What happens if something happens in his family and he really needs some cash for whatever reason.  It's something that happens to all of us, except we don't all have the option of screwing random people over for thousands of dollars with no repercussions.  If we can't come together to solve this HUGE problem, then you should take this as a sign and sell all your maxcoin while you still can.

If someone could modify the P2Pool source for MaxCoin, I would be happy to host the first node with 0% fees on a fast server with a dedicated IP.  Look at the Vertcoin community, with their strong P2Pool and well distributed hash.  You other pool operators would benefit from a P2Pool network even if you don't realize it, after all a rising tide raises all ships.  As of now, MaxCoin is a failed coin.

why would he need to scam.  with 3% fee on a pool that constantly holds over 70% hashrate.. he's MAX rich.  it's sad
Pages:
Jump to: