Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 80. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Rest exchanges about 5BTC 24h turnover.
Thsi coin going straight to toilet.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Looking forward to great things
Activity: 905
Merit: 1000
The one true king.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Again, don't mind me - just dropping another one of these...

Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
Activity: 534
Citation:
What most people don't understand is that it is not in an interest of some coin to have weak hands holding it. Weak hands are, as name suggests, dumb
as shit and have no clue about trading.

This works only when exists about 5-10 cryptos.But when we have about 100+ cyrptos today and each week new more starts exist ,this rule no more work.
You are sure that exactly maxcoin will be "winner" coin which outperform others and in distant future makes fortune?If yes i can say that world is full of absolutely stupid peoples and you are one of then.Congrats :-)

No proof of any accomplishments, pure speculation about my motives, and some really bad grammar.  Childish name calling is called as such because it only takes the intellect of a child to come up with.  Really not a person one would listen to about the subject.  It was a nice try though!

When those who have trouble feeling good about themselves (probably because of failure in his/her own life), they tend to lash out at those who are happy and helpful.  The idea is to bring those happy people down to your level because misery loves company.  Maybe you would be happier promoting things you do believe in instead of spending time tearing down those you do not?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
FUN > ROI
Don't mind me - just dropping this here.

Pools, hash rates and miners
pool
24h Ghash/s
Activity: 61
Citation:
What most people don't understand is that it is not in an interest of some coin to have weak hands holding it. Weak hands are, as name suggests, dumb
as shit and have no clue about trading.

This works only when exists about 5-10 cryptos.But when we have about 100+ cyrptos today and each week new more starts exist ,this rule no more work.
You are sure that exactly maxcoin will be "winner" coin which outperform others and in distant future makes fortune?If yes i can say that world is full of absolutely stupid peoples and you are one of then.Congrats :-)
Is this coin circling the toilet or should I buy a lot more?

I wouldn't put too much thought in the opinions of random people on forums.  I am new to the crypto scene, but I understand that relentlessly attacking an investment to scare people out works well to lower the price so you can buy up more at a cheaper price.

Do some due diligence on your own and see how it feels to you.  Maybe keep an eye on https://coinmarketcap.com/ and the like to see if you like how it plays out over time.

When I found out someone like Karl Grey (who has amassed a 100million dollar fortune off of bitcoin and litecoin) was upping his position in Maxcoin, I started paying attention.  I, personally, would rather listen to people who have a track record of successfully investing early.  

In fact, if Karl Grey farted and it kind of sounded like the name of a coin, I would put more stock in that than the banter around the web.

as shit and have no clue about trading. They are also major contributors to panic sell and buy. For some coin to become good trading asset those people
must go and the easiest way to make them go is to make them dump their coins and lose money big time. Dumb as they are, most won't mess with coin
in question anymore which is perfect time to up the game to professional level.

Karl Grey got lucky with Bitcoin but he is definitely not a good trader. With amount of money he has, I would already drop MAX price to 0.00005 or less to
cause weak hands to dump all they have and then pump it up to 0.0005 or more. Collapse of resistance around 0.0002 was a perfect time, chance wasted.

Ohh and yes, when you see someone who recently got rich wearing the shits like or similar what Carl Grey wore at that Keiser show and that person thinks
putting 300M USD of anyone money into bullshit like Statue of Some Shit is good idea then you should know that person is a moron of epic proportions. To
make your investement decisions mainly based on what that or similar guys think or did, well, you are an idiot.

Ah now here is a perfect example of why you don't listen to forums.  Opinions are often met with speculation, character assassination, and childish name calling.  Stick with people who can prove they have the success to back up their words, and who can do so in an intelligent, logical manor.

It makes me happy because if you aren't taking flak, you aren't over the target!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)

I wouldn't put too much thought in the opinions of random people on forums.  I am new to the crypto scene, but I understand that relentlessly attacking an investment to scare people out works well to lower the price so you can buy up more at a cheaper price.

Do some due diligence on your own and see how it feels to you.  Maybe keep an eye on https://coinmarketcap.com/ and the like to see if you like how it plays out over time.

When I found out someone like Karl Grey (who has amassed a 100million dollar fortune off of bitcoin and litecoin) was upping his position in Maxcoin, I started paying attention.  I, personally, would rather listen to people who have a track record of successfully investing early.  

In fact, if Karl Grey farted and it kind of sounded like the name of a coin, I would put more stock in that than the banter around the web.

as shit and have no clue about trading. They are also major contributors to panic sell and buy. For some coin to become good trading asset those people
must go and the easiest way to make them go is to make them dump their coins and lose money big time. Dumb as they are, most won't mess with coin
in question anymore which is perfect time to up the game to professional level.

Karl Grey got lucky with Bitcoin but he is definitely not a good trader. With amount of money he has, I would already drop MAX price to 0.00005 or less to
cause weak hands to dump all they have and then pump it up to 0.0005 or more. Collapse of resistance around 0.0002 was a perfect time, chance wasted.

Ohh and yes, when you see someone who recently got rich wearing the shits like or similar what Carl Grey wore at that Keiser show and that person thinks
putting 300M USD of anyone money into bullshit like Statue of Some Shit is good idea then you should know that person is a moron of epic proportions. To
make your investement decisions mainly based on what that or similar guys think or did, well, you are an idiot.

When MAX starts to move, DOGE coin will seem like a joke ....  Wink

And when can this happen?
Today maxcoin  BTC buyers support halved and price still goes to deep shit.
DOGE have absolutely strongest and working comunity.I hope that DOGE change algo to X11 and that will be great victory for DOGE.And in this time maxcoin will be only dead reminiscence

I wouldn't put too much thought in the opinions of random people on forums.  I am new to the crypto scene, but I understand that relentlessly attacking an investment to scare people out works well to lower the price so you can buy up more at a cheaper price.

Do some due diligence on your own and see how it feels to you.  Maybe keep an eye on https://coinmarketcap.com/ and the like to see if you like how it plays out over time.

When I found out someone like Karl Grey (who has amassed a 100million dollar fortune off of bitcoin and litecoin) was upping his position in Maxcoin, I started paying attention.  I, personally, would rather listen to people who have a track record of successfully investing early. 

legendary
Activity: 1148

When MAX starts to move, DOGE coin will seem like a joke ....  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
so far it is the only "celeb" coin endorsed by the actual person.
Activity: 798
buy buy buy
mcx is a crappy exchange anyway maybe someone realised that and got out

MAybe is MCX crapy but others have same price and its still falling.This coin is dead if someone or better Keiser will start support it.

maybe the shortsighted, idiotic and greedy devs will halve the block reward again LOL...

buy buy buy

MAybe is MCX crapy but others have same price and its still falling.This coin is dead if someone or better Keiser will start support it.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
buy buy buy
Such a low price, what time can rise?

never.Almost all BTC was withdraw from MCX,was 200+BTC now 41BTC only on buy support for maxcoin.Rest exchanges about 5BTC 24h turnover.
Thsi coin going straight to toilet.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Such a low price, what time can rise?
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org