Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCN] Moneta Verde - CryptoNote coin with difficulty-BR (lnch at 15:00 GMT) - page 13. (Read 62456 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
I'm almost 100% positive that this is just another coin from presidentcoin/eldinhadz - Mountcoin/Horizoncoin/Orioncoin

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Less information,Very humble
Brevity is the soul of wit, my friend.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Maybe he is not a team, a technical person, so isn't doing a good surface
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
OK its been 1 hour

where is the wallet
legendary
I hope you're not presidentcoin/eldinhadz using a different name.  Mountcoin/Horizoncoin/Orioncoin all had problems launching.  Now the same with Moneta Verde.  Too coincidental.  
I also worry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm leaning much more towards yes than no myself.  I'm going to sit this one out.  There are already Monero and Boolberry cryptonote coins with proven devs.  No need for this plethora of cryptonote clones.  We don't need cryptonote cluttered with clones like bitcoin.

Oh, and the ANN or lack of one is not a good sign.  Looks very rushed and unorganized.   
I hope you're not presidentcoin/eldinhadz using a different name.  Mountcoin/Horizoncoin/Orioncoin all had problems launching.  Now the same with Moneta Verde.  Too coincidental.  
I also worry about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 125
Merit: 100

President Alma Coin? http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/President_Alma_Coin
legendary
Less information,Very humble

Activity: 46

More details:

- block target - 60 seconds
- CryptoNight PoW
- merged mining with Monero, QuazarCoin, Bytecoin or any other CryptoNight-based coin
Hi guys. I'm extremeley new here. Can please please please somebody explain me what does it mean? Is it good or bad? And why?

Hi newbie.
I won't explain you what does it mean, because i have no time for that, but i'll say that it's not bad and in some cases it's awesome chance to raise some money. You can trust me.
Activity: 53

More details:

- block target - 60 seconds
- CryptoNight PoW
- merged mining with Monero, QuazarCoin, Bytecoin or any other CryptoNight-based coin
Hi guys. I'm extremeley new here. Can please please please somebody explain me what does it mean? Is it good or bad? And why?
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
I want to know the algo yet
Activity: 37
Sorry for the delay, guys
working hard for doing it in the best way
I need a bit more time
Hope that you are able to deal with it. I like the main idea and the way you inroduce your currency, and i want to start mining. But i hate delays so don't make me change my mind.
Don't make this important man change his mind.
You literally read my mind.
 But do not persuade him. Don't waste your time Wink He will join our community right after first Verde's success.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
how to mine this in solo, we just use for example the simple miner of boolberry and point to 127.0.0.1:rpc bla bla? it start as a server in auto?
Activity: 63
Call it "altnote". Altcoin is for BTC forks.
What’s in a name? that which we call a rose   
By any other name would smell as sweet;

W.Shakespear.

The same here. You can call this digital currency in the way you like but it will never change how awesome it is.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Thank you for your support.
I need 30-40 minutes more

Take your time
Activity: 84
Thank you for your support.
I need 30-40 minutes more
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I need a bit more time
Hope that you are able to deal with it. I like the main idea and the way you inroduce your currency, and i want to start mining. But i hate delays so don't make me change my mind.
Don't make this important man change his mind.
Activity: 39
I need a bit more time
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
how do you solo merge mined ? (or actually pool merged mine, since you need to give an address)
Pages:
Jump to: