Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MCN] Moneta Verde - CryptoNote coin with difficulty-BR (lnch at 15:00 GMT) - page 14. (Read 62456 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Abstract: block_reward = log2(difficulty)

Block reward formula is a fixed point implementation of log2(difficulty). This means that block reward increases much slower than difficulty: for 1 coin to be added to block reward a difficulty must be increased twice. This rate looks to be reasonable.

(...)

More details:

- block target - 60 seconds
- CryptoNight PoW
- merged mining with Monero, QuazarCoin, Bytecoin or any other CryptoNight-based coin

Best. Altcoin. Ever. O.O

Call it "altnote". Altcoin is for BTC forks.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
You should make the ticker symbol MTV.  That would be awesome.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Abstract: block_reward = log2(difficulty)

Block reward formula is a fixed point implementation of log2(difficulty). This means that block reward increases much slower than difficulty: for 1 coin to be added to block reward a difficulty must be increased twice. This rate looks to be reasonable.

(...)

More details:

- block target - 60 seconds
- CryptoNight PoW
- merged mining with Monero, QuazarCoin, Bytecoin or any other CryptoNight-based coin

Best. Altcoin. Ever. O.O
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Sorry for the delay, guys
working hard for doing it in the best way
I need a bit more time
any estimate ? minutes, hours, days ?
Activity: 39
I need a bit more time
Please. Do not hurry. My friend told me about you and his main argument was "Look! This currency is freaking perfect from the tech point of view". So if you need an extra time to finish everything - do it. You don't need to apologize.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I need a bit more time
Activity: 74
Pff. Another waste of my time called "altcoin"... I'm sure that this currency will bring nothing new to our amazing digital market.
Wow, man, take it easy. Verde is all about merged mining (just like phantomcoin - you remember?). So as i said, this currency is cool just because of merged mining. It's a new experience for the whole community. It's a great support for the phantomcoin and it will motivate other devs to develop idea and techonologies of merged mining. See?

This altcoin have a lot of pros and no cons.

Also it is a world first digital currency with blockreward which grows with difficulty level. In my humble opinion this experiment has a possibility to become a mainstream. Who knows?
It's difficult to understand how that system will work in future but i believe that this technologically amazing currency won't fail. Idea of constantly growing reward will bring a lot of people and create unbelievable liquidity. That's why i can't wait for the moment of mining.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Y'all are terrible with coming up with coin names.  Coin is destined for failure simply based on its name, much like Monero.  Then there is DarkCoin that has the opposite problem--excellent name but bad tech (plus its insane speculative price ATM).  It's not all about marketing, but part of it is.  Never the less, I will probably still mine this a little because CryptoNote tech is superior to anything else ATM but I would rather go after ByteCoin and duckNote.

Monero is far from failing. 
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
#hardworkpaysoff
Y'all are terrible with coming up with coin names.  Coin is destined for failure simply based on its name, much like Monero.  Then there is DarkCoin that has the opposite problem--excellent name but bad tech (plus its insane speculative price ATM).  It's not all about marketing, but part of it is.  Never the less, I will probably still mine this a little because CryptoNote tech is superior to anything else ATM but I would rather go after ByteCoin and duckNote.
Activity: 116
Fantomcoin, not phantom
I know. That wasn't a mistake. I wrote this sarcastically with a piece of an irony. The main idea of my message was about how and why Moneta Verde is so amazing and i'm glad that somebody read my post.
legendary
Well the dev is online so maybe he is typing up the post
Activity: 37
Pff. Another waste of my time called "altcoin"... I'm sure that this currency will bring nothing new to our amazing digital market.
Wow, man, take it easy. Verde is all about merged mining (just like phantomcoin - you remember?). So as i said, this currency is cool just because of merged mining. It's a new experience for the whole community. It's a great support for the phantomcoin and it will motivate other devs to develop idea and techonologies of merged mining. See?

Also it is a world first digital currency with blockreward which grows with difficulty level. In my humble opinion this experiment has a possibility to become a mainstream. Who knows?

Fantomcoin, not phantom
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
Moneta Verde is the first cryptocoin with blockreward increasing together with difficulty. Why this is a good idea?

this is not true at all, syncoin and dynamiccoin, have done this before

Haven't heard of them before. Are they dead for now?

yes they are old scrypt coin, but my point still stands

Nobody argues. BTW that's not so important.

the important thing is the launch, that appears to be doa lol
legendary
launch now or not??

I suspect he is having issues, or is taking a shit.

Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
Activity: 116

Moneta Verde is the first cryptocoin with blockreward increasing together with difficulty. Why this is a good idea?

Nobody argues. BTW that's not so important.
"Altcoin" is more about BTC/LTC clones. It's time to come up with another name for CN_based coins. How about altnotes? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

Pages:
Jump to: