Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 11. (Read 14352 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Guys my all the coins is on CoinsMarket and that exchange down from over 1 week, getting scare with that, Madcoin owner why they put MDC coin to this exchange, May be they will do scam, Getting cry
I left there 0.18 btc. So - dont panic and wait. If there is scam - no one to help come back ours money
Hey there,

Same issue here. Added nodes in conf file, and no connection to network. Anyone got it working right now?

Thanks Smiley
Try to add node throw the console with command: "addnode ip.address.here:port add"
Add nodes manualy from list - 4-5 min by type )
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489
I forgot more than you will ever know.
Hey there,

Same issue here. Added nodes in conf file, and no connection to network. Anyone got it working right now?

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Guys my all the coins is on CoinsMarket and that exchange down from over 1 week, getting scare with that, Madcoin owner why they put MDC coin to this exchange, May be they will do scam, Getting cry
Is possible run masternode on Windows ?
think - yeap, like others.
Activity: 85
Is possible run masternode on Windows ?
Activity: 20
hello, windows wallet '0 connections to MadCoin network' i've try add node manualy to madcoin.conf but still not working. Any solution ?
im sync normally. 7 connections Wind 7

Are you add node manualy or something ? If yes can you tell me your step ? maybe i did wrong step  Huh

had same problem, just stopped sync. I added the node from the debug console with command: addnode xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:port add and run it one by one for each node to add.
hello, windows wallet '0 connections to MadCoin network' i've try add node manualy to madcoin.conf but still not working. Any solution ?

Are you add node manualy or something ? If yes can you tell me your step ? maybe i did wrong step  Huh
for the first time i added from the console. after change the .conf file with all nodes which was listing here on 1st page
Activity: 154
Does anyone knows whats goin on with the network. VPS wallet and windows wallet wont synchronize for me.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Activity: 7
guys r u have problem with coinsmarkets.com connecting ? cant connect to thier host
They had warning on their page, that they are migrating to new servers...
I hope, that coinsmarkets.com will be up soon
Allcoinhodler
Activity: 7
Yes, there was a swap, 1:1.  I believe the official swap deadline has passed, but you may be able to reach out on discord.

Thank you.

I was contacting Dev here on bitcointalk about swapping coins few  days ago.
They didn´t answer me yet. ignoring my requests...
Allcoinhodler
Activity: 30
MadCoin windows wallet is not syncing

Totally agreed! Yes! Even with NODES added to madcoin.conf file in %APPDATA%
WHat should we do to fix this problem?
P.S. win 7 64 bit
Activity: 89
guys r u have problem with coinsmarkets.com connecting ? cant connect to thier host

Same here "Bad Gateway" on everything.
Activity: 136
Asking to the MDC coin owner, when you going to add this coin to CryptoPia or Yobit, Please let me know?
Activity: 45
Where are you Dev?
Activity: 32
Yes, there was a swap, 1:1.  I believe the official swap deadline has passed, but you may be able to reach out on discord.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: