Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 18. (Read 14352 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Madcoin project is very good. Is this project just airdrop only? Or is there a Bounty program too? If anything, I want to follow him. I'm sure Madcoin will do well.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The new wallet is detecting a keylogger?  Is this a false detection?   I know wallets usually are flagged for false trojans but don't recall ever seeing one flagged as a keylogger so just wanted to make sure.

thanks!
Activity: 2
Activity: 8
thank you for doing an ICO,
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Also signed for the airdrop, I love masternodes and I am very excited for the project!
Activity: 26
 I signed for the airdrop and wish you all best!!
Activity: 78
I'll tweet too, but in case the wallet doesn't work in the exchanges I'm not sure could show it in a bright light.  Grin
Activity: 51
great , we waitting for a major exchange and good rated brand new alt. but please update as you said a new plan will be shared - good work , keep going on
Activity: 136
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Very promising project, it has a great development and roadmap. With its unique style, it will definitely be one of the great coin in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 448
join airdrop. but i hope u can raise amount of token airdrop. good luck dev.. i am waiting more surprise for ur project
Activity: 532
I like your concept and joined the airdrop, im a little confused about your name. Madcoin suggest a crazy/funny project, I don't that is your goal with this coin right? Then its maybe better to explain this to the public. Just some advice from just a guy. 😉
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Activity: 6

The future is bright for the Madcoin project having a positive plan for all and sundry. I will gladly support the Madcoin project, hope for it to skyrocket to the moon.
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Hmm nice project sir ! looking forward it
Activity: 1134
nice project MDC is the best
Activity: 98
Masternode guide has been added  Cool Cool

Hello
Is there no master node guide for windows? What?
Activity: 9
Wallet is not snycing nodes are added. Network down ??
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
quarkchain.io
Joined air drop. Hope to see you guys bigger... good luck
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
Well i think ur discord link is not working. atleast i m unable to find it. can you plz fix it or guide me the to the right link. thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: