Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 19. (Read 14354 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
You discord channel is invalid
Activity: 62
Can be paid for tourist services? Guys I think this is an excellent idea. I was born in the Middle East but I've never been to Morocco so maybe some time in the future. I read through the whitepaper. The supply is great as well. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
This is a nice project with a positive plan for everyone. I will support this project, hope it will succeed.
Activity: 98
I want a guide on the windows master node Embarrassed

I tried it a couple of times, but the state does not start with blank spaces Huh

Is it possible to start the master node? What?
Help !!
Activity: 322
A new project with amazing plans and a huge potentials to be more popular in the near future. Goodluck dev. I wish success and more investors to come. I also hope many members will support and promote your project
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
madcoin is one of the trending topic now. i guess this will boost the coin to the top.good job and goodluck
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
is the airdrop over i was hopping to catch some and also how long is the swap going to last
Activity: 349
Merit: 100
nodes are added but the wallet doesnt sync.

The same problem, the purse is not synchronized.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
for the last couple of days I have not seen a better project, I'll wait for news!
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
nodes are added but the wallet doesnt sync.
Activity: 154
Madcoin is a great name  Grin
So good luck!
Activity: 294
This is another Revolutionary crypto coin to have..worth the investment and highly recommended..
the roadmap and idea is promising and I think the project will be a successful and community should support you. Thank goodness it's not too late to join this airdrop. More Power!!
Activity: 574
Very interesting Project, Reserved Urdu Translations, I request to confirm my reservation by sending me PM here  or at telegram, Thanks
My Telegram: Wasimalik

My recent work,

AMLT: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2573116

DIMPAY: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2542221

Daneel: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--2519330
Activity: 173
Joined airdrop, Good luck dev
Activity: 49
Strong team and an ambitious project,carefully watched,would recommend friends to look at this startup,very interesting prospects he needs to be,I wish the project the rapid growth.
Activity: 229
I'm sure MADCOIN AIRDROP will be successful in the near future, this project should attract many serious investors and many active promoters to promote this amazing project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 2
Hmm nice project sir ! looking forward it Grin
Activity: 167
Waiting for the bounty campaign. Looking forward, thanks devs.
Activity: 104
Best of luck Devs with the project.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I joined in, glad to be part of this project. Hoping for its success.
Pages:
Jump to: