Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 22. (Read 14354 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
This coin has good features not to be widely recognized. I am reading something about a coin swap, that means it is not a new project. Wallet synced in a sec with only few blocks.
Would have mined it if it was ASIC resistant.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
Its very promising token. I will support this one
Activity: 1
Activity: 378
 Quite a great perspective I think your program It is interesting .
Activity: 8
Good project! I bet it will be a huge success 
Activity: 280
Merit: 107
Activity: 58
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I found an old ANN, there is this sentence:"Our team is working to create an online market to provide tourist services..." Where I can watch the progress of your team?
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Great project...  Good luck Dev
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
A very good project and a great idea. If the dev team will work hard we are waiting for success and glory. For airdrop will the stock exchange wallet?
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Join!!!
Great project for great people...
Activity: 18
Activity: 568
I read advertising materials about your platform. very much. translation of the tourist business to the blockchain - somewhere I already heard about it, but I think in this sphere you will not have competitors. the description was made so masterfully and attractively that I even wanted to visit Morocco once more. good luck to a positive project Smiley
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
It's like a pretty promising madcoin coin, but unfortunately I do not have madcoin in any wallet. If only I had a madcoin, I'd go to the channel of dispute. hopefully this project run smoothly and success dev
Activity: 122
Don't let the name deceive you, this is a project is a big one with a lot of professionals behind it. Get in now or regret it later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Madcoin? Does this mean is for those with mental health
Activity: 140
There is nothing to retweet. You gave wrong link in you airdrop form. I've got error message when try to retweet. Chech it please.
Activity: 48
your project is nice and good for traders.wish u success
Activity: 24
This project looks cool. I will like to participate in their ICO
Pages:
Jump to: