Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDC] MADCOIN PoW/PoS - [Masternode 90%][NO ICO]! 🚀 🚀 🚀 - page 20. (Read 14354 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Looking forward for this project  Smiley
Activity: 10
Activity: 95
The is quite crazy bt who cares! the plan is good...to the moon dev.
Activity: 7
Im lucky to participate in this project
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Good plans, great initiative
Activity: 588
Bounty Detective
May not be worth it to burn the remaining coins and distribute them to all participants of airdrop!? For example, arranging the second round for the holders!
Activity: 406
I really liked this company , especially in its approach to business
I recommend to see it , believe me you will not regret !
Activity: 686
it turns out the next big exchange will Coingather ?or you posted the application to some exchange ?
Activity: 770
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
Good Concept but need to established website in order to attract more interest to cryptoholders.

OVerall good job and keep it up
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Dev when bigger exchange after coinsmarkets.
Activity: 1
Activity: 1
Activity: 25
Activity: 13
I've partook in the airdrop and I'm looking forward to everything else from you. Good luck!!
Activity: 99
PoW/PoS hybrid coins are becoming popular these days. Masternodes are also a feature which is engaging to the community. The target usage outlined in the ANN post, though, doesn't seem too realistic to me. Why would someone use this coin to pay for tourism services, instead of the much more widespread Ethereum or Bitcoin?

However, this might have a future for the sake of speculation at least.

BTW, I have problems syncing the wallet. Everytime I load it it remains without connection for a while, and sometimes I have to restart it again and again. In the logfile there's a recurring error:

Code:
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054
socket recv error 10054

I already downloaded the addnodes list in the ANN thread but this keeps happening. Perhaps it's just a young blockchain.
Activity: 29

Link is expired @dev even the link on the airdrop form is expired.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
1055 coins came, and where the rest 17191 MDC ?
my new address mbsKFDyNCNWNCYMXt32MahGw7aE7nkFyUT
Activity: 49

I join this project because I believe it's a great project once I've learned it and it's in bitcointalk.org ,  Thanks
Activity: 202
A Very Nice project
Activity: 180
I Love this Project because of the POS/POW. this will go a long way in encouraging people to mine as well as HODL for life.
Pages:
Jump to: