Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDT] Midnight | BMW-256, 1-Click Nodes, Ongoing POW, POS [MODDED] - page 2. (Read 11031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
yep, look like he was (a bit too much) informed about this coin... before the launch
he follows a lot the new coins and launches...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
yep, look like he was (a bit too much) informed about this coin... before the launch
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Can release a cuda miner for 0.25 btc... contact me...

Isn't it a bit late ? (no trolling intended - just saying Smiley)
Are you interested anyway? You have not add a Cryptonote coin ever.
It is a legit question too. I always mine some other coins in your pool, just to sell them and buy moneros.

Is this a cryptonote coin? i can't find how is it related
No it is not, for sure.
But ocminer  is helpful for other coins that fall in one category: bitclone clones
Maybe he can be helpful in other coins too.

Oh well i see. but i don't agree with you. He is pretty good in helping the community with new algos he was the one who released standalone cpu miner for this and if i am not worng for octane or some new algo coin too
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

It is a legit question too. I always mine some other coins in your pool, just to sell them and buy moneros.

No it is not, for sure.
But ocminer  is helpful for other coins that fall in one category: bitcoin clones
Maybe he can be helpful in other coins too.

Activity: 283

legendary
was busy on yiimp, not so easy to implement this bmw, and i only mined on cpu during the high rewards

as far as i know there is no public one yet... only a full crap of BMW 512 which cant work...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

legendary
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
my masternode runnig 6 yours ago , and no stake , why?
Activity: 240
Nice coin i going to give it a try... Smiley
Activity: 334
Wow that pump on yobit! Glad I decided to roll the dice on this one and get a masternode running!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
great job xadsa. are you female developer?
will u make code inspecting for another coins?
I'm planning to make review of new coins in which i want to invest.
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I do not understand the work of the PIC. Wallet silent, zero stack. (((
What's wrong?
MDT is nicely skyrocketing on yobit +3821% rise today
Distribution seems to be done. What's your plan for this coin, dev?
Hi,
I'm working on the website and documentation/write-ups for the coin this weekend.  The main focus on Midnight is around the Midnight Reserve Fund and what I'm calling Midnight Drawing Rights (MDR's).  I'm still working the specifics/mechanics of how the program will work but the concept is that MDT will be backed by MDR's, similar to how NAUT is buying gold, or the Sync Fund.  Similar to SDR's from the IMF, the MDR will be made up of a basket of crypto currencies that are determined quarterly (instead of annually in the case of SDRs).  The MDT in the MRF will be used to make a market and build up the holdings of the MRF behind the MDR's (ok, that's a lot of acronyms Tongue).  So the value of the MRF will set a par or reference value of MDT with some multiple.  What I am thinking through now is how we can maybe have some kind of redemption program, and what happens then if we allow redemptions to MDR swaps, perhaps the swapped MDT is burned?  I need to think through that a little more but once its been finalized I'll build a web app and an in-wallet interface to support it.  I think this program will be something a little unique as its a different twist on a couple of concepts that have been tried before, and it will put real value backing MDT.

Apart from that the next thing coming is a wallet rebrand and optimized staking wallet.

If I build a multipool for Midnight will anybody use it?

Nice roadmapish Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Distribution seems to be done. What's your plan for this coin, dev?
Hi,
I'm working on the website and documentation/write-ups for the coin this weekend.  The main focus on Midnight is around the Midnight Reserve Fund and what I'm calling Midnight Drawing Rights (MDR's).  I'm still working the specifics/mechanics of how the program will work but the concept is that MDT will be backed by MDR's, similar to how NAUT is buying gold, or the Sync Fund.  Similar to SDR's from the IMF, the MDR will be made up of a basket of crypto currencies that are determined quarterly (instead of annually in the case of SDRs).  The MDT in the MRF will be used to make a market and build up the holdings of the MRF behind the MDR's (ok, that's a lot of acronyms Tongue).  So the value of the MRF will set a par or reference value of MDT with some multiple.  What I am thinking through now is how we can maybe have some kind of redemption program, and what happens then if we allow redemptions to MDR swaps, perhaps the swapped MDT is burned?  I need to think through that a little more but once its been finalized I'll build a web app and an in-wallet interface to support it.  I think this program will be something a little unique as its a different twist on a couple of concepts that have been tried before, and it will put real value backing MDT.

Apart from that the next thing coming is a wallet rebrand and optimized staking wallet.

If I build a multipool for Midnight will anybody use it?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
the local external ip is not yet detected . pleas try again in few minutes ??

wtf?
You can put this in your .conf file:

externalip=1.2.3.4

Replace 1.2.3.4 with your ip.  Then you don't have to wait for it to try to auto-detect it from peers.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well, it appears the one click set up does not turn off the staking too. Have to add the line
staking = 0 to the midnight.conf file so the masternode input doesn't stake... Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: