Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDT] Midnight | BMW-256, 1-Click Nodes, Ongoing POW, POS [MODDED] - page 3. (Read 11031 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
the local external ip is not yet detected . pleas try again in few minutes ??

wtf?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Thank you very much for your review and i have some questions:
SendMessages                       Most similar blackcoin, diff=2, codehash=fe2faaf44781f6b3497d Manually checked Good
What does codehash means?
Do you have site/github/any-place where all your reviews are collected?
Why GetProofOfStakeLimit from blackcoin marked as Dangerous?
1. Nevermind, some inner parameter, index in the database.
2. No, it's my first public review.
3. GetProofOfStakeLimit in the blackcoin depends on two different constants, usually everybody check only one of them, so i marked this code as dangerous to be wary.

By the way, i find now that payments for "reserve" isn't mandatory, because there is no check that miner pay it in ConnectBlock. So its possible to create miner which doesn't pay to reserve. midnightwish you should modify ConnectBlock in main.cpp, you can find example of such check here https://github.com/NETWORKCOIN/NETC-NETWORKCOINX_13/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1672
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Thank you very much for your review and i have some questions:
SendMessages                       Most similar blackcoin, diff=2, codehash=fe2faaf44781f6b3497d Manually checked Good
What does codehash means?
Do you have site/github/any-place where all your reviews are collected?
Why GetProofOfStakeLimit from blackcoin marked as Dangerous?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 168
I always make my own code inspecting before investing and i would like to share my analysis results:

CBlock::SetBestChainInner          Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlockIndex::IsSuperMajority       Good      dash blackcoin arch 
CTransaction::FetchInputs          Good      blackcoin           
CTransaction::CheckTransaction     Good      blackcoin arch       
CWalletTx::AcceptWalletTransaction Good      blackcoin arch       
GetNextTargetRequired              Good      blackcoin           
CTransaction::ConnectInputs        Most similar arch, diff=48, codehash=3aae30ab75fbe23d208a Manually checked Good
CBlock::AcceptBlock                Most similar blackcoin, diff=3, codehash=0bb88e262f0ef923bae1 Manually checked Good
GetTransaction                     Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlock::SignBlock                  Good      blackcoin           
CBlock::CheckBlock                 Most similar bucks, diff=2, codehash=029f03c50e61772be722 Manually checked Good
ProcessMessages                    Most similar blackcoin, diff=2, codehash=bafd7212401dee68407d Manually checked Good
CTransaction::DisconnectInputs     Good      blackcoin arch       
ProcessBlock                       Good      blackcoin           
CMerkleTx::GetBlocksToMaturity     Good      blackcoin           
GetProofOfStakeLimit               Dangerous blackcoin         Manually checked Good   
AcceptToMemoryPool                 Good      blackcoin           
CMerkleTx::AcceptToMemoryPool      Good      blackcoin           
ProcessMessage                     Most similar blackcoin, diff=18, codehash=04699ebfa743ab234a9a Manually checked Good
CheckProofOfWork                   Good      dash blackcoin       
CTxOut CTransaction::GetOutputFor  Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlockIndex::GetBlockTrust         Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlock::CheckBlockSignature        Good      blackcoin           
CTransaction::GetValueIn           Good      blackcoin arch       
CBlock::ConnectBlock               Most similar blackcoin, diff=5, codehash=1a0a6fb0d9bc6aefff4e Manually checked Good

GetProofOfWorkReward Manually checked Good
GetProofOfStakeReward Manually checked Good

Whole code assessment: Safe

What is this? And how to read this info?
As you know most of the coins have very similar code bases. But any little bug could damage the whole blockchain. To avoid this people check the code both manually and automatically.  As I know ocminer automatically check code for already known bugs, so his checks couldn't find new bug. Earlz check code manually, but he also could miss something, because codebase is very huge. I chose different way. I wrote the script which compare code in one coin with code in other already inspected coins. So if you see something like "Good blackcoin arch " it means that i already inspected this code before in blackcoin's and arch's source, and I think that its safe. When my script finds new code it asks me to check it manually and tells me whih codebases is most similar, so 'CBlock::ConnectBlock                Most similar blackcoin, diff=5, codehash=1a0a6fb0d9bc6aefff4e'  means that most similar code of CBlock::ConnectBlock have seen in blackcoin and there is 5 places where something was changed.
Currently i check only most important functions in main.cpp.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Midnight Coin [MDT] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/MDT/BTC
Midnight Coin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/MDT

Finally you are the man. Waiting to see what happens there.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Interesting...new algo! 1 click masternode ...
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Already have some exchange ??

Not yet and i can't understand why some coins like ERR which are clearly made for dev dump can be listed on exchange and some coins with at least a little bit of innovation are lacking of interest
may-be ERR dev (never heard of) did pay to get on an exchange... also MDT dev can't really be considered as really active either...

Not yet and i can't understand why some coins like ERR which are clearly made for dev dump can be listed on exchange and some coins with at least a little bit of innovation are lacking of interest
legendary
ok today the "high" reward for both POS and POW stops (a week in advance  Grin)
so what next ?
Activity: 154
32-bit Windows QT wallet added to the wallets list in the 1st post.
who's buying ?

It seems that nobody unless they are doing via pms. It would really need an exchange
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Selling 2000 MDT for 0.07 BTC.

PM me.
Activity: 185
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Pages: