Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MDT] Midnight | BMW-256, 1-Click Nodes, Ongoing POW, POS [MODDED] - page 5. (Read 11031 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
everything I said is accurate
... to your knowledge, except you don't know anything... (your interpretation of the block explorer is so inaccurate Grin )

what option are you talking about  Huh (... dev never been even close to release a gpu miner, he took bmw512 from x11 (or quark ?) while his coin is running bmw256 and bmw256 is very different from bmw512... ), also I thought that the big miners at the beginning were gpu but they clearly aren't...
legendary
lulz ppl still screwing with this? have ppl forgotten the first 6-8k blocks were mined by 2-3ppl with gpu miners? They spread out their coins now but when block explorer was first posted top 5 controlled over 95% and there was only one pool that had ~20%. Then dev out of nowhere made new ANN? PPl are crazy be warned Wink orig ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116894.160

Well if there had been a single gpu miner involved at launch i wasn't be able to mine it with setgenerate don't you think?

If you were involved at launch or can read English than you know already...shady.
the distribution isn't that bad, the richest wallet have only 39% of all produced coins (look at the pie here https://explorer.mdt.website/richlist)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
lulz ppl still screwing with this? have ppl forgotten the first 6-8k blocks were mined by 2-3ppl with gpu miners? They spread out their coins now but when block explorer was first posted top 5 controlled over 95% and there was only one pool that had ~20%. Then dev out of nowhere made new ANN? PPl are crazy be warned Wink orig ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1116894.160

Well if there had been a single gpu miner involved at launch i wasn't be able to mine it with setgenerate don't you think?

If you were involved at launch or can read English than you know already...shady.

Lol man if you would keep the silence it would be better just check the original thread and see yourself who was at the launch

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
TimSweat
Need a 32bit wallet for windows please .
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Is there anywhere else I can download the wallet? Mega.nz is banned in my country.
legendary
I agree, someone should create a GPU-miner. Lots of people have old rigs ready to mine something new.

@Dev: is there a possibility that you create something yourself? Or @Ocminer, are you able to do it?

You know that djm34 is in the thread right? Only one missing is wolf0 and then you would have the cream of GPU and CPU in the house.

djm34 is probably already mining with a GPU  Grin Put up a fat bounty in BTC and he might share it?
for some reason,  I would still prefer a bounty in btc...

Fixed.
Grin that's already more attractive...
But quite frankly it is a bit disturbing that no bounty for nothing has been offered so far while dev is getting 10% of every POS block.
(that message won't survive long...  Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I agree, someone should create a GPU-miner. Lots of people have old rigs ready to mine something new.

@Dev: is there a possibility that you create something yourself? Or @Ocminer, are you able to do it?

You know that djm34 is in the thread right? Only one missing is wolf0 and then you would have the cream of GPU and CPU in the house.

djm34 is probably already mining with a GPU  Grin Put up a fat bounty in BTC and he might share it?

Fixed.
legendary

djm34 is probably already mining with a GPU  Grin Put up a bounty and he might share it?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

djm34 is probably already mining with a GPU  Grin Put up a fat bounty in BTC and he might share it?
legendary

Are you sure that SGminer or ССminer no?
I think that there are already at least 2 working options. "Cream" will be removed, then you will see them))))
cream ?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Are you sure that SGminer or ССminer no?
I think that there are already at least 2 working options. "Cream" will be removed, then you will see them))))

There is one already in works by dev but that one is not working yet(gives HW errors), and there is a working one for sale at djm34
Activity: 157

legendary
it was pretty large actually there was something like 2.5GH/s at 8MH/s per cpu it is like 312 miners
Do not make me laugh. A person 100 in the best case.
well 100 is quite good, how many do you think did mine dash at start ? (lot more people weren't releasing new coins every days... )
Activity: 229
it was pretty large actually there was something like 2.5GH/s at 8MH/s per cpu it is like 312 miners
Do not make me laugh. A person 100 in the best case.
legendary
I would love to have this coin on YoBit/Trex Any reason why it isn't there yet? I mean, this isn't just some simple clonecoin.
Grin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnanas-bananabits-home-of-the-1-click-masternode-scrypt-ninja-1079616

ps: adding a coin to bittrex costs 3btc (not seeing this happening  Cheesy)

I mean with the algo Wink And i'm pretty sure that trex doesn't ask money for all listings.

3 BTC is only for a guaranteed add and sponsored status. Trex will add if they see the signs of large community interest. Unfortunately, this coin doesn't rise to that caliber, at this time.

Community isn't that small here too bad that the unmoderated topic was locked and we moved here. there were 9 pages of discussion in 3 days. If we would have a gpu miner more people would be involved for sure but actual community is not that small either
I would love to have this coin on YoBit/Trex Any reason why it isn't there yet? I mean, this isn't just some simple clonecoin.
Grin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnanas-bananabits-home-of-the-1-click-masternode-scrypt-ninja-1079616

ps: adding a coin to bittrex costs 3btc (not seeing this happening  Cheesy)

I mean with the algo Wink And i'm pretty sure that trex doesn't ask money for all listings.

3 BTC is only for a guaranteed add and sponsored status. Trex will add if they see the signs of large community interest. Unfortunately, this coin doesn't rise to that caliber, at this time.

Community isn't that small here too bad that the unmoderated topic was locked and we moved here. there were 9 pages of discussion in 3 days. If we would have a gpu miner more people would be involved for sure but actual community is not that small either
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Activity: 157

Pages:
Jump to: