Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 119. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
The logo's have been terrible...
First logo a cat smoking reefer (something you wouldn't want your kids to see)
Now a Cartoon kitty.  But a small one that looks like its for a 3 year old (something anyone over 7 years old should be embarrassed having on there computer screen)

Even the cat with the tie was not that terrible.  Who doesn't like cats that where ties.  Though it seems like a adult cat with a tie and not a kitten.  So still need to find something better.

It think the logo will be the death of this coin though.  Funny to say.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Let's see if this coin hits an exchange soon  Roll Eyes
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
has anyone compiled the 0.7.0 wallets yet? the links on the first page are all still 0.6.4
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
3M MEOW for sale.

Sold lots of crypto on ebay. Willing to do small amount transfer's or go first with respected member.

0.4BTC per million or best offer

PM or Reply
Activity: 112
Selling 5M KittehCoin. Has successful verified trades in the past on both bitcointalk and reddit.  0.4btc/mil is an instant buy or best offer. PM me we can do it in multiple transactions.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
1M Kitteh for 0.43 BTC   PM please
Activity: 112
"Serious" kitteh logo Wink. Just for fun :

Honestly its not the best of the best, but its the best logo ever Kitteh coin has had!

I agree

Personally, I don't like it. IMO logo should be funny.

+1 needs to be a meme Cheesy
Activity: 75

Honestly its not the best of the best, but its the best logo ever Kitteh coin has had!

I agree

Personally, I don't like it. IMO logo should be funny.
Activity: 224

I agree
Activity: 210

Activity: 52
Hi Kittehs!

I'm giving away 50x 1000 Kittehcoins for this contest.
You also have a chance for a block bounty by finding blocks at the pool!
+ you get coins for regular mining!

Rules:
1. Create an account and mine at http://meow.luckyminers.com (if you haven't already done so).
2. Mine for atleast six hours (your hashrate does not matter, everyone can join so it's fair).
3. Post your account name AND kittehcoin wallet address in this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meow-kittehcoin-contest-win-50x-1k-kittehcoins-sponsored-by-luckyminerscom-387447 so i can send you the money.
4. Thats it!

p.s.: Visit our main thread, just for fun: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-pool-luckyminerscom-block-rewardpplnsvardiff-387222)

Can someone put this pic as the logo for the kittecoin and on the wallet ?...this pic is just too cute and will  out sell the Cat coin,I like kittens but I hate cats.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

I like it. The cat isn't too clear, though. Can you use a cat's face instead? It would look a lot better if the coin is shrinked down to thumbnail size if its ever used on other crypto currency sites.
Activity: 98
Why are you guys asking so much for kitteh it will never be that much when it hits exchanges

its all about expectations management
Activity: 42
2.1M Kitteh for 0.95 BTC. PM me.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Selling 10m MEOW. Please pm offer
Activity: 28
Selling 2 million Kitteh for 1 btc

1 million kitteh for 0.5 BTC

500k kitteh for 0.25 BTC
Activity: 266
Why are you guys asking so much for kitteh it will never be that much when it hits exchanges

you've seen doge ? Wink
Activity: 28
Activity: 227
1 have 5Million MEOWs for selling.

1M MEOW = 1B⃦ for the first million sold.

I'll increase the price for the other millions up to 2,5B⃦ per million.

PM me.
Jump to: