Author

Topic: [ANN][MEOW] Kittehcoin launched ! Come get some MEOW now. U haz it! DOGE sad. - page 136. (Read 246075 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
For sale:
330843.16737349 MEOW. Wanna sell it for 0.3 BTC. Please send your offers via PM. Thank you Smiley
Activity: 126
GPUDude
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Guys, stop fighting and lets focus on Kittehcoin promotion...
Activity: 224
When there will be official website/forum for this coin?
Would make it much more popular and credible....
Any reward for creating them?

This!

A lot of people attack me on this signature. I don't know if I should dump it. I'm well paid thought and everything goes to my GF.
Although I agree with you, you lost any power of giving advice at that line.
Activity: 182

like this! Smiley
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Great idea!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Everyone please stop. Stop creating meme-coins. Stop supporting them.
Do it for yourself. Grow up.
You should be ashamed of taking money from your parents that work their ass off to buy and mine joke-coins.

mad bro?

No, that's just the voice of reason.
But of course it contradicts with the dreams of people hoping to buy a Lamborghini with a crap coin that they mined in one day while browsing 4chan

So the "voice of reason" accuses some random internet stranger to be a "kid" and wasting its parents' money for some "joke-coins" while having a link to a DOGE-related site in his signature? Sounds legit.

Have you ever heard about not shooting the messenger?
Activity: 210
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Kitteh too da moon and it will take Doge with it
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
1.1 million Kittehcoin for sale

Pm me if interested

Cheers
Activity: 112
You should be ashamed of taking money from your parents that work their ass off to buy and mine joke-coins.

mad bro?

But of course it contradicts with the dreams of people hoping to buy a Lamborghini with a crap coin that they mined in one day while browsing 4chan

So the "voice of reason" accuses some random internet stranger to be a "kid" and wasting its parents' money for some "joke-coins" while having a link to a DOGE-related site in his signature? Sounds legit.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

+11111111111111
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com

mad bro?

Not so super resistant..
Activity: 32

mad bro?

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun

mad bro?

Activity: 112

mad bro?
Activity: 84
https://dgb.luckyminers.com
Hi Kittehs!

I'm giving away 50x 1000 Kittehcoins for a contest.
You also have a chance for a block bounty by finding blocks at the pool!
+ you get coins for regular mining!

Rules:
1. Create an account and mine at http://meow.luckyminers.com (if you haven't already done so).
2. Mine for atleast six hours (your hashrate does not matter, everyone can join so it's fair).
3. Post your account name AND kittehcoin wallet address in this https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/meow-kittehcoin-contest-win-50x-1k-kittehcoins-sponsored-by-luckyminerscom-387447 thread so i can send you the money.
4. Thats it!

p.s.: Visit our main thread, just for fun: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmeow-kittehcoin-pool-luckyminerscom-block-rewardpplnsvardiff-387222)

Activity: 66
you mad bro?  Cheesy

I am quite sad yes.
When you've seen a thousand meme and a hundred copy-coin. It doesn't make you laugh any more.

I hope you'll realise it one day. It's not funny. You are playing with your parents money.

Hurr durr cryptocoins have to be srs business. You know you sound just like the people who say Bitcoin is just a joke, right?
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
And, may I ask - how come such a wise grandpa has doge in sig? Retorics.

A lot of people attack me on this signature. I don't know if I should dump it. I'm well paid thought and everything goes to my GF.

Anyway, do what you want with your money if you earned it.
Jump to: